Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
That was not a proper confession it's just the beingin of their love story as KriYansh their confessions gonna be somethings MEGICAL!😍
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa rightthat not confession dear...
its only realisation from kriya side...
nd confession is coming soon...
jst wait guys.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..
Edited by love_arsha - 12 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Woh real confession nai tha..πŸ˜‰

i mean I love u wala confession nai tha..sirf more than friends ka hua hain... Abhi tak i love u baki hain πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

soo ramsha chill yaar!!! πŸ˜³
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

ABHI CONFESSION KA BAS C HUA HAI... CHILL GUYS.. !!! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTON..

true that's not confession kriya just got hint and accepted that
he is more than good friend she din't said those three magical words
so yeah  PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTON..

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just hope that this is not the real confession and the i luv u one will be better and hope this happens soon
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess.Ramsha

I felt it was cute too! But cute isn't the essence of KriYansh!!! They are bringing so much tamed, devastating intensity!!! πŸ‘ And full confession kahan yaar? They did not even really say what they feel... And in the DanceFest, we had Kriya questioning herself with no answer and suddenly, she blurts it to Rey??? I wanted a slow build of passion, her realization, something full of perfection and sensuality as it really strikes her what she feels for him!!! πŸ˜³ And when did I say KriYansh moments are not cute when they need to be??? And love isn't always simple, especially not unrequited love! πŸ˜³ And I want the SwaRon track too; it's just that they ended the KriYansh track too abruptly and quickly. After the essence of earth-shattering intensity, we really wanted a confession where the frustration is let out. Cuteness here wasn't exactly satisfactory. They are shown to be so violently in love, raging with conflict, etc. πŸ˜• And then the sudden cuteness? Kinda confusing... not to mention, frustrating! πŸ˜‘

chill maro... abhi puri picture baqi hai mere dost :D maybe hum sb ki expectations valentines day pr puri hojaye... cant wait to watch some really stuff coming out infact romantic stuff ;) 
Princess.Ramsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

i agree wid u yaar! i mean was this a confession? i logged on to IF n den i realised ki oh confession toh ho gaya! i didnt feel any magic in the way she said it.

So i am hoping that this wasn't their confession and i really want Rey down on one knee and kriya clearly professing her love!
im dissapointed too! i mean this is the lead couple!

OH YESSS!!! πŸ˜² I completely forgot the last part! This is the LEAD couple! If such a confession were there for RiMar or NiMmi or even ViHa, I would completely understand and enjoy, because "cute", "understated" and "sweet" are the very essences of these couples!!! But KriYansh are so much more intense, with so much more experience of the crushing pain coming with love! πŸ˜³ I expected like SO much more! 
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
I agree wid you Ramshaa, even i felt that they just wanted to show that Rey's mission was successfull, so they showed that scene to us.. I was so eager Kriya analyzing the problem, struggling for the answers.. but they didnt showed it. I think CV's are in hurry the confession of being special to each other was so abrupt.. it was cute but i wanted it to be passionate...but bad luck.. after watching yesterday's episode i thought that kriya's part where she was looking at piks, then dreaming should be there before the confession after realising her feeling about him... but now let us hope that the real confession should not be this way.. 
Adi_Arsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess.Ramsha

It was not ALL we wanted... πŸ˜‰ LOL, I guess we wanted "intensity, passion and chemistry" in the words and context of the show! But don't you think it was all rushed and haphazard without even a promo? πŸ˜• Here we had this adorable Kriya questioning herself and then before she even answered the question, she had said it to Rey!!! Kinda confusing... What if she steps back and regrets it with second thoughts, wondering if that's really how she feels? She must be sure of herself, na? She must have complete faith in her feelings, or she can hurt herself with her bluntness... And one second, we had her so mildly and adorably hesitating and the next, she blurted it! They were shown to be so violently in love... I just thought such a cutsy confession all of a sudden didn't fit! πŸ˜› 

I noe how it feels ... but still we have got what we wanted, isn't it? Don't regret anymore and stay happy with KriYansh... β€οΈβ€οΈ
As this is gonna end in a few more weeks, so it's better to love this moment and enjoy it to the fullest! Whatsay? πŸ˜†
sujana9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adi_Arsha

I noe how it feels ... but still we have got what we wanted, isn't it? Don't regret anymore and stay happy with KriYansh... β€οΈβ€οΈ
As this is gonna end in a few more weeks, so it's better to love this moment and enjoy it to the fullest! Whatsay? πŸ˜†
ya ti;; will end on feb 14 mostly nahiii