Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Not happy with KriYansh confession - Page 2

-Neethu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

ABHI CONFESSION KA BAS C HUA HAI... CHILL GUYS.. !!! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTON..

I totally agree with u. Un dono ne abhi tak woh 3 magical words nahi kaha hai. I'm sure aage bohat dhamakedar hone wale hai. So plz have patience guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah dont be disappoint pls.abhi tak to kuch bhi confession nehi hua hai,
kriya only took the very first step towards rey abhi tak to pura feelings baki hai.so chill abhi tak confession ka kuch nehi hua hai ohh bahoot dur ke baat hai.
for now kriya only able to understand ke rey is more than a friend fr her 😍
but the day when she will confess what is her real feeling i.e she loves her that day will be the real confession.so chill real confession abhi baki hai mere dost.👍🏼
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHAH!! arey abhi kria only said ACHE DOST SAI KUCH ZYADA!!

I LOVE TOU BAKI HAI NAA!!! dnt wryy!!!
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chilax this is not the actual confession...i bet these pple r going the dmg way...she just realized that she likes him tats it...i luv u nahi bola...so tis is not the actual confession...
Princess.Ramsha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Adi_Arsha

Ramsha, Don't know about you but I loved yesterday's episode...What if it was plain..(though I agree 😆 with ya!)..But all we wanted was our cute and Hawt couple, KriYansh and that is what we have got...no matter how we got 'em... after months of waiting we got them and I don't want to criticize anymore... Let's leave all that and be happy with KriYansh..Coz it's the start of something NEW!!

It was not ALL we wanted... 😉 LOL, I guess we wanted "intensity, passion and chemistry" in the words and context of the show! But don't you think it was all rushed and haphazard without even a promo? 😕 Here we had this adorable Kriya questioning herself and then before she even answered the question, she had said it to Rey!!! Kinda confusing... What if she steps back and regrets it with second thoughts, wondering if that's really how she feels? She must be sure of herself, na? She must have complete faith in her feelings, or she can hurt herself with her bluntness... And one second, we had her so mildly and adorably hesitating and the next, she blurted it! They were shown to be so violently in love... I just thought such a cutsy confession all of a sudden didn't fit! 😛 
Princess.Ramsha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hawaida

i think cvs has purposefully kept the confession simple!!! i fink i read ur comments in youtube videos of d3 too... dun be offensive but u want something beyond the word MAGICAL!!! i felt it was a cute confession n then rey jumping like maniacs in pure sheer happiness! tumhari expectations buhat buhat ziyada hai yar!!!! arman n ridhima ka confession bhi simple tha pr passionate coz they were shown mature doctors! kriyansh r shown as teenagers! when i was in my teens, mujhse itna bhi kaha na jata k we r more than friends! love is suppose to be simple with no whiff of artificiality! kriyansh has given loads of moments which strikes ur heart n soul! woh food fight scene kitna cute tha jb rey asked chocolate ya pineapple? it had no i love u etc but still it laid an impression! 

N hudd hoti hai nashukri ki yar! we r dying for swaron track to begin! aur tum full confesion pae bhi khush nhe??? chillax n enjoy this cute show:)

I felt it was cute too! But cute isn't the essence of KriYansh!!! They are bringing so much tamed, devastating intensity!!! 👏 And full confession kahan yaar? They did not even really say what they feel... And in the DanceFest, we had Kriya questioning herself with no answer and suddenly, she blurts it to Rey??? I wanted a slow build of passion, her realization, something full of perfection and sensuality as it really strikes her what she feels for him!!! 😳 And when did I say KriYansh moments are not cute when they need to be??? And love isn't always simple, especially not unrequited love! 😳 And I want the SwaRon track too; it's just that they ended the KriYansh track too abruptly and quickly. After the essence of earth-shattering intensity, we really wanted a confession where the frustration is let out. Cuteness here wasn't exactly satisfactory. They are shown to be so violently in love, raging with conflict, etc. 😕 And then the sudden cuteness? Kinda confusing... not to mention, frustrating! 😡
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you ki confession itna simple nai hota but
it was not confession dear but only the realization by kriya

confession to tab hoga jab dono I LOVE YOU bolege
so wait and watch
lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i guess cvs wanted to surprise us as we thot she would say that rey is her good friend so take it as a surprise and wait for the actual picture 😉
tiara255 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know it was simple and plain and agree wid u...bt still it was beautiful...and it was not confession...she didnt says she luvs rey...she said she is more dan frnds wid him...and i luv d track gng on now...and i want their sweet relationship to grow...this relation is definitely gng to make kriia a less shy girl wid rey...before they bcome full time lovers

wud definitely like to see ur version...
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pls dont be disappointed yaar... its a start...some movement from the standard good friends...and if they have the entire confession in one go we wont have much to look forward too...so now lets gear up to see more of the Kriyaansh track