India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Not happy with KriYansh confession

Princess.Ramsha Newbie
Princess.Ramsha
Princess.Ramsha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Ok, WOW! Shocked And this time, I don't even mean it in a good way! Shocked I was supposed to be full of bubbles, flying through heaven, filled with the unrelenting strength of their unmatched, untouched magic! Embarrassed Big smile I was supposed to be clean bowled and speechless! Clap I was supposed to be "dead"! 
And I'm NAWT! Confused Shocked For the first time in my life, a KriYansh scene has had no effect on me, except maybe these three: Ouch Angry Confused... I expected SO much! As soon as I saw the tangible hype on FaceBook, I rushed to watch the episode in spirits drenched with hope and joy, only to feel like I'd been crushed under a falling elephant. Dead And not even in an amazing, oh-their-chemistry-is-so-freakishly-powerful way! In a way that left me empty, reeling and hurt! Ouch
The KriYansh confession was too soft, too warm, too light a moment for me to enjoy! First, I want to talk about the word "confession"... A confession on a show is a bittersweet moment, filled with indescribable joy following the crushing pain and resentment before the three magic words are said. Embarrassed The confession is supposed to be the height of magical, strangling chemistry between a couple, to leave the viewers stunned and walloped in the face in a very good way! Shocked The confession is supposed to be full of intensity and agony that finally is let out and cleansed and cured as they say what they've been bottling in for SOOO long! Embarrassed And KriYansh's confession was NOT!
We had Kriya questioning herself... I wanted the dancefest to end with her realizing the frustrated, smothering feelings that ripped her apart, that were stemming from only one thing deep inside her: Rey... Embarrassed
It was supposed to be freakishly beautiful, a scene of her realization, of breaking into sobs and maybe followed by a sensuous number (contemporary dance Wink) like Teri Deewani or Kuch Khaas Hai or Kuch To Hua Hai... but instead... it was a completely unexpected, warm, soft surprise that was so flat and plain it stunned me in a whole new way I wasn't even accustomed to! Angry
I wanted something so super-painful where the frustrated, agitated, overheated sensations and feelings on both sides, that had been bottled in and bubbling for so long, would burst forth, untamed and unrestrained, devastating in their magnitude, and would leave us screaming, dying and crying! Dead ... Big smile ... Clap... But we had none of it! No intensity, no pain, no frustration... Only mild hesitation before Kriya said what I wasn't even sure she was feeling yet! She is infatuated with Rey, but when will she fall completely, deeply, madly in love with him? Ouch
In short, I'm devastated, upset and disappointed with the confession! And so, I am thinking of writing an alternate version or maybe even two!!! I want bittersweet moments, raging agony... her discovering his vulnerability Shocked and him discovering her innately sensual, passionate Nature. Embarrassed So should I go ahead??? I need encouragement from you. And do you all agree on what I said or you think it was a wonderful confession? 
Opinions, opinions... that's what IF is all about! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

98438963Adi_ArshaArsha85MayurArti_rocksABCDesiGirl93sujana9leeseunggiloveThe007Shivani

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Ok on this part firstly i nly feel confession was quite plain.. V dint get 2 c thouts of kria struggling 2 analise wats wrong... Instead directly bol diya tat ur more than frnd? I ws thinkng ki iss janam mei nhi bolegi! But she said it nd it was nly happines i got aakir boldiya... So acc 2 me frst it ws plain nd too simple widout strong imense passion nd secondly kria struggling wid her thouts should hav been shown wich wud make it more passionate!!
Nd ramsha im wid u go on wid ur version...

Edited by nams_love_d3 - 21 December 2011 at 4:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.RamshaAdi_Arshalovekriyaanshaimy.crazysky

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
mee too not full satisfied...
is se better to namy tera wala ff -ultimate confession tha
Adi_Arsha Newbie
Adi_Arsha
Adi_Arsha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ramsha, Don't know about you but I loved yesterday's episode...What if it was plain..(though I agree LOL with ya!)..But all we wanted was our cute and Hawt couple, KriYansh and that is what we have got...no matter how we got 'em... after months of waiting we got them and I don't want to criticize anymore... Let's leave all that and be happy with KriYansh..Coz it's the start of something NEW!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WinzMayurArti_rocks..DamonCrazy..

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
i think cvs has purposefully kept the confession simple!!! i fink i read ur comments in youtube videos of d3 too... dun be offensive but u want something beyond the word MAGICAL!!! i felt it was a cute confession n then rey jumping like maniacs in pure sheer happiness! tumhari expectations buhat buhat ziyada hai yar!!!! arman n ridhima ka confession bhi simple tha pr passionate coz they were shown mature doctors! kriyansh r shown as teenagers! when i was in my teens, mujhse itna bhi kaha na jata k we r more than friends! love is suppose to be simple with no whiff of artificiality! kriyansh has given loads of moments which strikes ur heart n soul! woh food fight scene kitna cute tha jb rey asked chocolate ya pineapple? it had no i love u etc but still it laid an impression! 
N hudd hoti hai nashukri ki yar! we r dying for swaron track to begin! aur tum full confesion pae bhi khush nhe??? chillax n enjoy this cute show:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveena87ArSha_Foreversukanyaaaimy...DamonCrazy..

~~ MICK ~~ Goldie
~~ MICK ~~
~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
ABHI CONFESSION KA BAS C HUA HAI... CHILL GUYS.. !!! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTON..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jheeelangel1302shanu0529ArSha_ForeverJade_Preciouslovekriyaanshaimy.luv_arshacrazysky

aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Personally,I dint want them to confess now..!! I loved this current track..I mean previous track..!!
So from my view point,this confession was just perfect...She dint say that she is in LOVE..Instead she just said that they are more than GOOD FRIENDS. I'm quite sure that CVs will show the "REAL" confession soon..but I want it to be shown after clearing all the current love tracks of D3..!!

So as a person who dint want them to confess now,I'm feeling very happy that it was not DAMAKEDAR confession...But what I wanted was provided at the same time..!!

"No Offense To Anyone"

BTW,Nice post Ramsha..I love your language..!! I got to learn so many new words from your YT comments..!! :)))) The way you express your ideas..its amazing..!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.Ramshashanu0529angel1302hkl75ABCDesiGirl93sweetshine..DamonCrazy..Bepannaah.

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aimy--

Personally,I dint want them to confess now..!! I loved this current track..I mean previous track..!!
So from my view point,this confession was just perfect...She dint say that she is in LOVE..Instead she just said that they are more than GOOD FRIENDS. I'm quite sure that CVs will show the "REAL" confession soon..but I want it to be shown after clearing all the current love tracks of D3..!!

So as a person who dint want them to confess now,I'm feeling very happy that it was not DAMAKEDAR confession...But what I wanted was provided at the same time..!!

"No Offense To Anyone"

BTW,Nice post Ramsha..I love your language..!! I got to learn so many new words from your YT comments..!! :)))) The way you express your ideas..its amazing..!!

no doubt! ramsha k comment hote fit hai:) english class ki topper hogi i can predictWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.RamshaAdi_Arshaaimy.

Go to top