Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajal620 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys...when ll asr fall for khushi...:(...i really wish tat to be soon...atleast scene seeing them  both together... when is maha epi..
-Superstar- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
how arnav come to know about khushi's toota rista ?😳
thouhida thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

heyy ppl..this is just a msg to say thanks to all the live updaters and the jokers who add the 'sugar and spice' to mke this live update so fun filled..u actually make me want too watch the epi even if it is boring lool. cos the jokes u guys  make on the scenes.. πŸ˜† 

i dont usually get to comment cos im at wrk and in uk so the show is shown 6hrs later here..but am a faithful follower of the LU's daily...😎..u lot dnt kno hw tempted i get to join in on all the masti man πŸ˜‰..bt hve restrain myself πŸ˜†

im feeling down cos today i didnt get to follow LU'S and when i went on forum i found  Khushi/ASR bashing goin onn..i kno evry1s entitled to thier own opinion but todays epi ws  awsome..in my opinion so the negetivity vibe on forum ws a bit of downer for me tbh ...thats what made me realise u guys are wt drives me to kp watchin this show even when there are filler epi's on so this is for all u live updaters and the sous chefs on side adding  the masala⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sorri i sound like an obbsessive freak bt todays vibe in forum drove me to show my appreciation.

anyway i'l stop prattling on, cant wait to hear ur next live session, i may join in tmrw as i am off frm wrk..bt a bit shyyy 😳😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

khushi saays that your rishta got broked too and from the same tym , arnav turns up and khushi saays what happened ? you didn't like whaat i said and ask him if she can leave noow ? she turns too and "rabba ve " tunes staarts😳

That;s the rabba ve. Have they lost it? I want a rabba raba ve , not a sad one.πŸ₯±
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

khushi goes out and NK is waaiting for her :) Nk saays that Payal left with akash and that he'll drop her...khushi saays "no thanks " arnav says its laate and he'll drop her ...khushi saays "no thaanks " and leaves ...NK insists but khushi saays " no " and arnav saays " stop doing thaat "

He saying stop doing that to khushi or NK? He's gonna drop her off, even if he has to manhandle herπŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thanks guys.

I don't get the uproar on the forum. Seems like a very very good episode.. Man, I hope NK figures out that Nanav is in love with KKG and show KKG the mirror too.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Thanks guys.

I don't get the uproar on the forum. Seems like a very very good episode.. Man, I hope NK figures out that Nanav is in love with KKG and show KKG the mirror too.

If you take out the dig about Arnav being a diabetic, it is a good episode jenny. I liked seeing Khushi and NK together while a jealous Arnav looked on.

Loved their confrontation scene, it was good to see Khushi give Arnav a fitting reply and have him realize that even when someone is hurt they can put on a brave face to make their loved ones happy.

I also loved the last scene where Arnav didn't like that NK offered to drop Khushi home, he couldn't stand it
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

If you take out the dig about Arnav being a diabetic, it is a good episode jenny. I liked seeing Khushi and NK together while a jealous Arnav looked on.

Loved their confrontation scene, it was good to see Khushi give Arnav a fitting reply and have him realize that even when someone is hurt they can put on a brave face to make their loved ones happy.

I also loved the last scene where Arnav didn't like that NK offered to drop Khushi home, he couldn't stand it

Well Its Is not Like That The episode Was A Mindblowing one it was an average one and When it comes to precap I have no Words i loved that possessiveness , care and jealousy in his eyes damn he was so hawt...
πŸ˜‰
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Superstar-

how arnav come to know about khushi's toota rista ?😳

khushi told him
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone has the precap link of  yesterday