India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Blue Shirt and Sports shoes...

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
In 20 Dec 2011 episode, Jeevika takes out Orange Shirt black trousers and black formal shoes out for Viren to wear, along with the regular accessaries.

What Viern does? wears a blue shirt, black trousers and white sports shoes.

Reason? Viren has a client meeting and then he has to go to court.

So abbey bachchu, blue shirt aur Sports shoes pehenke court mein jayega?

We heard court room decorum is very strict and the lawyers have to wear white shirt + black / white trousers + formal shoes + white collar tie.

Ab ya toh achchhe vakil ki tarah Black and white pehno ya phir jo jeevika ne diya hai woh peheno. At least it is more formal...

(Don't start bashing I know he did it because he likes to do things himself in his own way and on the other hand he was actually happy that Jeevika did all this for him. It's just a matter of time before they get adjusted to each other. Liked Vanshika's POV on this. I just love Jeevika and Viren. This is supposed to be a fun post.)

Edited by RuchaMulay - 21 December 2011 at 6:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteThe_May_Rose

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i so like ur disclaimer at the end...knwoing tht...people out here are ready to bash always...!!!!

i so agree with u...i too found tht funny...i mean though he luked ultra handsome...sport shoes and court Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211RuchaMulay

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
i Agree!! Although I Think Dat d Shrt Jeevika Gave To Viren Was Also Too Colourful,But Viren's Sport Shoes 4 Goin To d Court Was Sumthng I Cudnt DigestLOL I Mean Its Ok Dat He Doesnot Lyk Any1 To Do His Part Of Work,But Dat Doesnt Mean Dat He's Gonna End Up Wearing Sport Shoes n Giving Himself A Funky LookTongue Even Em Also An Ardent Fan Of VIRIKA,Dey r Mah Most FavsSmile But Dis Is Fact!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuchaMulay

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

I thought the same thing as well. Although his shirt was fine in fact, I liked it, but I even liked the orange one. I'm sure he was wearing jeans and trainers alongside them. Viren's reasoning was that he is going to a meeting and then to court. You are going to wear jeans and trainers to a business meeting and court. Really? That did not fit with me. I know once at my work my boss then a guy home who came to an interview in jeans, trainers and hoody. I'm sure Viren would look really nice in a suit, I want to see that.      

RuchaMulay

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

i so like ur disclaimer at the end...knwoing tht...people out here are ready to bash always...!!!!

i so agree with u...i too found tht funny...i mean though he luked ultra handsome...sport shoes and court Silly

Ha Ha thanks you noticed!

Hawa-Hawaii

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
But I Wud Love To c More n More Of VIRIKA Lyk DisSmile Deir Love Story Is Progressing Vei WellBig smile I So Love Dem GuysHeart Alwaz Wanna C Dem TogetherSmile N Em Gonna Kill Swamini n Dadaji SumdayAngryAlwaz Busy Interrupting Mah VIRIKAUnhappy 
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I agree with this post!!

vijilover2 Groupbie
vijilover2
vijilover2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuchaMulay

In 20 Dec 2011 episode, Jeevika takes out Orange Shirt black trousers and black formal shoes out for Viren to wear, along with the regular accessaries.

What Viern does? wears a blue shirt, black trousers and white sports shoes.

Reason? Viren has a client meeting and then he has to go to court.

So abbey bachchu, blue shirt aur Sports shoes pehenke court mein jayega?

We heard court room decorum is very strict and the lawyers have to wear white shirt + black / white trousers + formal shoes + white collar tie.

Ab ya toh achchhe vakil ki tarah Black and white pehno ya phir jo jeevika ne diya hai woh peheno. At least it is more formal...

(Don't start bashing I know he did it because he likes to do things himself in his own way and on the other hand he was actually happy that Jeevika did all this for him. It's just a matter of time before they get adjusted to each other. Liked Vanshika's POV on this. I just love Jeevika and Viren. This is supposed to be a fun post.)

I was thinking the same thing, but stopped myself from posting my views LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top