•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
In 20 Dec 2011 episode, Jeevika takes out Orange Shirt black trousers and black formal shoes out for Viren to wear, along with the regular accessaries.

What Viern does? wears a blue shirt, black trousers and white sports shoes.

Reason? Viren has a client meeting and then he has to go to court.

So abbey bachchu, blue shirt aur Sports shoes pehenke court mein jayega?

We heard court room decorum is very strict and the lawyers have to wear white shirt + black / white trousers + formal shoes + white collar tie.

Ab ya toh achchhe vakil ki tarah Black and white pehno ya phir jo jeevika ne diya hai woh peheno. At least it is more formal...

(Don't start bashing I know he did it because he likes to do things himself in his own way and on the other hand he was actually happy that Jeevika did all this for him. It's just a matter of time before they get adjusted to each other. Liked Vanshika's POV on this. I just love Jeevika and Viren. This is supposed to be a fun post.)
Edited by RuchaMulay - 12 years ago
i so like ur disclaimer at the end...knwoing tht...people out here are ready to bash always...!!!!

i so agree with u...i too found tht funny...i mean though he luked ultra handsome...sport shoes and court 🤪

i Agree!! Although I Think Dat d Shrt Jeevika Gave To Viren Was Also Too Colourful,But Viren's Sport Shoes 4 Goin To d Court Was Sumthng I Cudnt Digest😆 I Mean Its Ok Dat He Doesnot Lyk Any1 To Do His Part Of Work,But Dat Doesnt Mean Dat He's Gonna End Up Wearing Sport Shoes n Giving Himself A Funky Look😛 Even Em Also An Ardent Fan Of VIRIKA,Dey r Mah Most Favs😊 But Dis Is Fact!

I thought the same thing as well. Although his shirt was fine in fact, I liked it, but I even liked the orange one. I'm sure he was wearing jeans and trainers alongside them. Viren's reasoning was that he is going to a meeting and then to court. You are going to wear jeans and trainers to a business meeting and court. Really? That did not fit with me. I know once at my work my boss then a guy home who came to an interview in jeans, trainers and hoody. I'm sure Viren would look really nice in a suit, I want to see that.      

Originally posted by tara_211

i so like ur disclaimer at the end...knwoing tht...people out here are ready to bash always...!!!!

i so agree with u...i too found tht funny...i mean though he luked ultra handsome...sport shoes and court 🤪

Ha Ha thanks you noticed!
But I Wud Love To c More n More Of VIRIKA Lyk Dis😊 Deir Love Story Is Progressing Vei Well😃 I So Love Dem Guys❤️ Alwaz Wanna C Dem Together😊 N Em Gonna Kill Swamini n Dadaji Sumday😡Alwaz Busy Interrupting Mah VIRIKA😔 
I agree with this post!!

Originally posted by RuchaMulay

In 20 Dec 2011 episode, Jeevika takes out Orange Shirt black trousers and black formal shoes out for Viren to wear, along with the regular accessaries.

What Viern does? wears a blue shirt, black trousers and white sports shoes.

Reason? Viren has a client meeting and then he has to go to court.

So abbey bachchu, blue shirt aur Sports shoes pehenke court mein jayega?

We heard court room decorum is very strict and the lawyers have to wear white shirt + black / white trousers + formal shoes + white collar tie.

Ab ya toh achchhe vakil ki tarah Black and white pehno ya phir jo jeevika ne diya hai woh peheno. At least it is more formal...

(Don't start bashing I know he did it because he likes to do things himself in his own way and on the other hand he was actually happy that Jeevika did all this for him. It's just a matter of time before they get adjusted to each other. Liked Vanshika's POV on this. I just love Jeevika and Viren. This is supposed to be a fun post.)

I was thinking the same thing, but stopped myself from posting my views 😆