Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

OS Deleted (Page 2)

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Iamrani

Hi Bipin, it's really sad that the their love story had to end like this. But I am sure there are lot of people who are not fortunate enough to unite with their true love. After reading this, I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones who have been able to end up with the ones they loved.

hey rani

thnx fr likin dis

yeah its really unfortunate dat smone ppl luv bt dey don't get d one dey luv

u r really lucky no lucky is js small word u r blessed dats y  u r wd dat  person whom u luvd

thnx once again

luv

Bipin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Though short n simple,its painful n spoke volumes.ClapClapMy heart goes to all those who must have gone through it.Cry

Thanks Bipin.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh-Rani

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Though short n simple,its painful n spoke volumes.ClapClapMy heart goes to all those who must have gone through it.Cry

Thanks Bipin.Big smile

hey sahasra

thnk u so much for likin d os 

yeah it does speaks volumes

no1 should go through it 

cos very few have strength to bear it 

thnx once again

luv

Bipin

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the original  who did this n thanks for u sharing this. very painful don't know wat to say to this ppl in real life as suicide or dieing is not solution to every problem. one thing is not the end of life. love,career all part of life they are not  life. life is bigger than anything. life is god's gift who we are to end it abruptly. i am not insensitive but i don't feel sympathy to this type of ppl who suicide for reasons that parents scolded to study or failed in exams or becos of pressures of studies or failed in love etc ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

thanks for the original  who did this n thanks for u sharing this. very painful don't know wat to say to this ppl in real life as suicide or dieing is not solution to every problem. one thing is not the end of life. love,career all part of life they are not  life. life is bigger than anything. life is god's gift who we are to end it abruptly. i am not insensitive but i don't feel sympathy to this type of ppl who suicide for reasons that parents scolded to study or failed in exams or becos of pressures of studies or failed in love etc ...

hey 

thnx fr likin d os 

yeah its really painful

u r ryt love career r nt d only thing important in life 

dey shld b carin towards deir parents n al

thnx fr telin ur view

luv

Bipin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index