Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
<<Extra Christmas Contest>>

i cant participate in this😳 😳 because i use my office computer for the internet. i dont often log on to the computer at home (busy with my naughty daughter😉) imagine if i decorate my decktop with those and my manager sees it😲😲🤣
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow the thread moved here.

Honestly speaking I have not seen any other decoration thread than ours & also I have not finished reading. Every time I end up scrolling up & down just to adore the beauty.

Naila, Nori, Ayushi, Fairy, Manal & every one else...I want to congratulate & thank you guys.
Amazing work..can't praise enough.

Winning or no winning...Our thread is the BEST⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Naila I want to participate in all ur contests & games but sweetheart, it is impossible to match with the pace of ur wonderful ideas...Tera dimag bhi wo Polar Express ki speed se chalta hai.😆
😆

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow, that's an awesome thread girls, the best one! Well done Ayushi , Naila n everyone! The thread rocks! U all are winnersss
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Misha-

Wow the thread moved here.

Honestly speaking I have not seen any other decoration thread than ours & also I have not finished reading. Every time I end up scrolling up & down just to adore the beauty.

Naila, Nori, Ayushi, Fairy, Manal & every one else...I want to congratulate & thank you guys.
Amazing work..can't praise enough.

Winning or no winning...Our thread is the BEST⭐️

Naila I want to participate in all ur contests & games but sweetheart, it is impossible to match with the pace of ur wonderful ideas...Tera dimag bhi wo Polar Express ki speed se chalta hai.😆
😆

aww Misha your so sweet🤗  then why don't you..join in with all the activities😉
would love to see your sassy movie poster (i bet VirMan would be the main leads😆) and your decorated desktop 😉 (come on we all know your creative)

Naila
Kokila11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

<<Extra Christmas Contest>>

i cant participate in this😳 😳 because i use my office computer for the internet. i dont often log on to the computer at home (busy with my naughty daughter😉) imagine if i decorate my decktop with those and my manager sees it😲😲🤣

kya!🤣   Your manager's comp...kyun ni, decorate it and say it's his Christmas Present from your behalf😆 😛

okay then just decorate it with your daughter 😳 children are very creative
Kokila11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

thats true.. but i neither want to make a fool out of myself😆😉 but anyway... i will participate in the poster competition. when is the dead line to submit for this one?

games:

Monday means tomorrow till saturday?

no you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself😲
i'm going to participate, though i'm hopeless at actually participating in stuff- I prefer coming up with the ideas instead😆

and the deadline for the poster competition is the Saturday coming up (31st) unless anyone would like an extended date

- and if we get a lot of members participating, we can keep the thread on the forum as long as the members like really😉 ⭐️
Sun7shine thumbnail
Naila the contests r awesome! Wil try to participate! But yaara help me wid the submission dates for poster n desktop competition! N also d date games wil start 😛
Kokila11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Naila the contests r awesome! Wil try to participate! But yaara help me wid the submission dates for poster n desktop competition! N also d date games wil start 😛

aww thank you😳

Ok, I will give brief deadline for now since I was thinking we'de give the final deadlines once we've got members participating:

Poster comp- Next Saturday (31st)   - perhaps longer once members start participating

Game- will start tommorow⭐️

Desktop comp-  also due next Saturday 

- but these are just brief deadlines to give the members a basic idea- don't worry they'll defo be extended😳
Sun7shine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kokila11

aww thank you😳

Ok, I will give brief deadline for now since I was thinking we'de give the final deadlines once we've got members participating:

Poster comp- Next Saturday (31st) - perhaps longer once members start participating

Game- will start tommorow⭐️

Desktop comp- also due next Saturday

- but these are just brief deadlines to give the members a basic idea- don't worry they'll defo be extended😳

oh thanks yaar, wanted to know this coz My exams r ending on 29th this month!! Hopefully d dates will be extended!! 😊
Kokila11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

oh thanks yaar, wanted to know this coz My exams r ending on 29th this month!! Hopefully d dates will be extended!! 😊

your welcome⭐️
oh exams- are they on the 29th, or are they finishing then?
don't worry, this threads staying here for a while, feel free to send in your entries whenever you get time🤗