Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

offical nomaniee from bb site and voting time (Page 8)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by blue-ice

bb sucks!!! one and day half voting onlyOuch..mehak will enter i guess on friday night 
toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiLOL

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeWink
salman se puch lu pehle kii shonali ko vote  karne se koi farak padega kii naiLOLLOLLOL..kyuki sallu bhai hi bigboss hai
mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaLOLLOL
hum to bol rehe hai kiii sab galti salu bhai  aur bb kii haiLOLLOLLOL
toh fir kyon voting ki tension le rahe ho...kya fark padta hai...ek din ho ya 5 dinLOLLOL
mere fav show jis tarah band baja raha hai na bigboss aur salman uski tension le raha huOuchOuchOuch
BB ki band her saal bajti hai...aur aage bhi bajti rahegi...remember these contestants don't come from an ashram...BB tries to choose who r the most controversial one...so don't worry bhai...its just a rigged reality show ...like any other reality show...aapko lagta hai kya ke sab fair hota hai?LOL

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Originally posted by sha1

I like your reasoning mate- but i cant wrap my head around how is this fair? it seems like u see that mahek's come back is fair- I want to ask u- would u say the same had this favor been bestowed upon SKY? then no argument required, Wink

I have said this multiple times recently... 

1) this entire season has been grossly unfair... unfair to each and every one... even the viewers.
     They threw the entire concept of reality show down the drain... when they allowed family to come and discuss how is everyone being shown outside on TV. This was the worst thing in the entire show for me! 

2) when it comes to our own favorites... good things happening to them are fair... and bad things happening to them are unfair. 

So, you are right. I would not have reacted in the same way if this favor was bestowed on Sky. This is because I am not a Sky fan. 

Cool i rest my case- Mahek was given many favors in fact the biggest one yet to any member- She was not insulted like others- She was given the option to go out eat big macs and watch the whole show at the comfort of her home- study the audiences reactions and get back in the show AND run towards the winning- where her fans are going to vote in- if anyone had any similar favors in the show then May be i would have agreed but the scale is tipped a bit too much over to the MAHEK SIDE. all i can say is u chose ur follower smart cause her path was set smooth- Unlike me as a sky fan i will have to pull my fav through the show to the winning Wink on the basis of "fair" (if there is such a thing anymore) voting ONLY. 

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 9:34am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I agree... all points that I mention are a part of the game. 

Pooja Bedi is also playing a game from outside. I have seen that you support Pooja Bedi in her right to tweet and add to the confusion. If Salman and Mahek are supposedly playing a game from outside... so is Pooja Bedi. Pooja Bedi has tried everything possible to make Mahek look bad. to make it look that it is 100% certain that Mahek is going inside. 

Also, if we are talking about Salman bashing Sid and Aakash as unfair...

Salman and Sanjay Dutt had also praised Aakash earlier. They are hosts of the show... they are not supposed to encourage any kind of behavior in the show. Why did they encourage Aakash earlier? This was also an outside influence on the show. 

This brings me to the same old point. When its good for our favorites... it is all fair. Salman and Sanjay Dutt praising Aakash because he was good in the show... but Salman bashing Aakash is unfair ... irrespective of whether he is wrong. 
now dont start with bedi last time  u started i cleared my point on other thread  how bedi  is not responsible for this mess which was already was in air before bedi talked abt it...praising for what and insulting for what see the difference...hosts r fence sitter  they dont get judgmentalOuch. salman got judgmental ...sanjay  bashed sky and other people but  he knew his limitsOuch..salman crossed his  two times..one with sid and second time with all housematesOuch

Leave Bedi aside... 

Salman and Sanjay have praised Aakash a couple of times... that gave him more confidence in everything he did... So praising Aakash is allowed... but bashing him is not ?--- bashing karna ka host ka style hota hai woh sajnay aur salman hosting style mein nazar aata hai...telling amar spineless telling misrha irritating telling juhi u r at wrong side are judgmental comments ..and host doesn;t go for judgmental comments thats why  they  r host nor viewerOuch

Never ever have family been allowed inside the hose... and never ever have the inmates got any feedback about how are they being shown on TV outside. So, everyone got a booster dose by the family... that was fine... that was fair?----  one hour ka family member  feedback ko compare kar rehe 10 week ke video footage knowledge  ko jo  wild card entry ko wining help dega Ouch. 10 days only left .,,woh family feed back sab ko mila na kisi ek to nahi mila,..10 week video footage de do sab ko kar do barabar  in last week  mein

Salman telling them the opposite becomes unfair? What are the limits and whether Salman has crossed them is subjective. Some may feel Salman was very mild on them... some feel Salman just crossed every possible like. This depends on whom you support in the show. ----- host telling contestant that i" will come inside and beat u thats my promise" thats was crossing limit first which got chopped and published in newspaper and when salman reentes in house his first words i told u which confirmed by himself...second passing judgmental comments on contestants was unfair it was not job  of host  

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

bb sucks!!! one and day half voting onlyOuch..mehak will enter i guess on friday night 
toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiLOL

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeWink
salman se puch lu pehle kii shonali ko vote  karne se koi farak padega kii naiLOLLOLLOL..kyuki sallu bhai hi bigboss hai
mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaLOLLOL
hum to bol rehe hai kiii sab galti salu bhai  aur bb kii haiLOLLOLLOL
toh fir kyon voting ki tension le rahe ho...kya fark padta hai...ek din ho ya 5 dinLOLLOL
mere fav show jis tarah band baja raha hai na bigboss aur salman uski tension le raha huOuchOuchOuch
BB ki band her saal bajti hai...aur aage bhi bajti rahegi...remember these contestants don't come from an ashram...BB tries to choose who r the most controversial one...so don't worry bhai...its just a rigged reality show ...like any other reality show...aapko lagta hai kya ke sab fair hota hai?LOL
maine  yaha 5 saal se hu ..aisi band bigboss ko maine kabhi  bajate nahi dekha...they crossed all limit this time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

I have said this multiple times recently... 

1) this entire season has been grossly unfair... unfair to each and every one... even the viewers.
     They threw the entire concept of reality show down the drain... when they allowed family to come and discuss how is everyone being shown outside on TV. This was the worst thing in the entire show for me! 

2) when it comes to our own favorites... good things happening to them are fair... and bad things happening to them are unfair. 

So, you are right. I would not have reacted in the same way if this favor was bestowed on Sky. This is because I am not a Sky fan. 

Cool i rest my case- Mahek was given many favors in fact the biggest one yet to any member- She was not insulted like others- She was given the option to go out eat big macs and watch the whole show at the comfort of her home- study the audiences reactions and get back in the show AND run towards the winning- where her fans are going to vote in- if anyone had any similar favors in the show then May be i would have agreed but the scale is tipped a bit too much over to the MAHEK SIDE. all i can say is u chose ur follower smart cause her path was set smooth- Unlike me as a sky fan i will have to pull my fav through the show to the winning Wink on the basis of "fair" (if there is such a thing anymore) voting ONLY. 

We disagree totally on the biggest favor. 

The biggest favors have always been on the Aakash-Juhi-PB group. No warnings for discussing nominations. No actions for planing plotting and groupism. Family allowed to vote (this was the worst thing in the entire history of bigg boss). So, supporting Aakash was the best thing to do till now... he had a absolute cake walk. Aakash got to be a part of deciding nominations directly twice. Aakash got praised multiple times by Sanjay Dutt. Aakash got to enter 4 weeks late in the show. Aakash's group (Sid included that time) got to befriend Sunny... Sunny's first task was to choose between Aakash and Sid to be tied all the time to learn hindi. Amar who was not with Aakash at that time was not included. Sunny entered after half the show as over... carefully nudged into Aakash's group by Bigg Boss's tasks. advantage Aakash? 

Fair is only as long as our personal favorites are winning. Every single thing seems unfair if our favorite contestant gets a disadvantage. This is what the people who disliked the green room felt all thru the entire show. For a change when the green room group is at a disadvantage... you feel the show is unfair? This is a part of life... now is the turn of Mahek fans to feel good... for a change. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTW

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Leave Bedi aside... 

Salman and Sanjay have praised Aakash a couple of times... that gave him more confidence in everything he did... So praising Aakash is allowed... but bashing him is not ?--- bashing karna ka host ka style hota hai woh sajnay aur salman hosting style mein nazar aata hai...telling amar spineless telling misrha irritating telling juhi u r at wrong side are judgmental comments ..and host doesn;t go for judgmental comments thats why  they  r host nor viewerOuch

Never ever have family been allowed inside the hose... and never ever have the inmates got any feedback about how are they being shown on TV outside. So, everyone got a booster dose by the family... that was fine... that was fair?----  one hour ka family member  feedback ko compare kar rehe 10 week ke video footage knowledge  ko jo  wild card entry ko wining help dega Ouch. 10 days only left .,,woh family feed back sab ko mila na kisi ek to nahi mila,..10 week video footage de do sab ko kar do barabar  in last week  mein

Salman telling them the opposite becomes unfair? What are the limits and whether Salman has crossed them is subjective. Some may feel Salman was very mild on them... some feel Salman just crossed every possible like. This depends on whom you support in the show. ----- host telling contestant that i" will come inside and beat u thats my promise" thats was crossing limit first which got chopped and published in newspaper and when salman reentes in house his first words i told u which confirmed by himself...second passing judgmental comments on contestants was unfair it was not job  of host  

So, every contestant's family member was allowed inside for 1 hour. 
Every contestant except Sunny and Shonali was bashed by Salman. 

You are ignoring that Pooja Mishra who was a contestant also had knowledge of 10 weeks. She also told many many things to the inmates. So, it is not true that inmates got only 1 hour worth of info. It is also wrong to say that they dont trust Pooja Mishra's words. We have seen in many clippings that Aakash and Juhi discussing things that PM yeh bol rahi thi.. and so on... 

Mahek has got 10 week ke video footage ka knowledge... That is exactly the kind of knowledge wild card contestants are supposed to have. That is exactly why wild card contestants are always at a disadvantage inside the house ... because everyone nominates them in the first opportunity. 

This is the most late wild card ever... agreed. That is the only point against her. But, this season has broken so many rules... this just one more... which rule breaking was the worst is subjective and a personal opinion. 

Just two weeks to survive is not at all an issue... -Moderator- had already posted this... Mahek got evicted when she was captain. She would have been safe last week. This week she would have been safe anyways because no evictions. So, if she would have not been evicted.. she would be there in the house anyways till today. 
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top