Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

offical nomaniee from bb site and voting time (Page 7)

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by tj_mum

Fairness had gone out of the window long long ago... 
- When bigg boss gave chance to "Aakash and Sid" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss gave yet another chance to "Aakash, Sid and Amar" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss allowed outsiders to discuss the show with inmates
- When bigg boss allowed guest contestants to reveal all about the show to inmates
- When bigg boss allowed family to vote
- When bigg boss did not give Sid any captain's privileges in nomination
- When bigg boss did not act on kaidi-jailor task nomination thread
- When bigg boss did not act on nomination discussions and groupism

So, why talk about fairness... what is this talk about late stage of game... unfairness in early stages of game is okay... but in late stage of the game is not? 

Things become unfair only when one's favorite contestant is at a disadvantage... 
Everything appears fair when one's favorite contestant is winning.
  points u have taken r part of game show  where they all got advantage and disadvantage as well  it was in  middle in show ...the thing iam talking   is the game they r playing from outside not insideOuchOuchOuchto make them bad by sallu bashing  was nothing to with any task or any part of nomination OuchOuchand now wild card  last moment   to make mahek entry justified   is just so uncalledOuchOuchOuch

I agree... all points that I mention are a part of the game. 

Pooja Bedi is also playing a game from outside. I have seen that you support Pooja Bedi in her right to tweet and add to the confusion. If Salman and Mahek are supposedly playing a game from outside... so is Pooja Bedi. Pooja Bedi has tried everything possible to make Mahek look bad. to make it look that it is 100% certain that Mahek is going inside. 

Also, if we are talking about Salman bashing Sid and Aakash as unfair...

Salman and Sanjay Dutt had also praised Aakash earlier. They are hosts of the show... they are not supposed to encourage any kind of behavior in the show. Why did they encourage Aakash earlier? This was also an outside influence on the show. 

This brings me to the same old point. When its good for our favorites... it is all fair. Salman and Sanjay Dutt praising Aakash because he was good in the show... but Salman bashing Aakash is unfair ... irrespective of whether he is wrong. 

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

bb sucks!!! one and day half voting onlyOuch..mehak will enter i guess on friday night 
toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiLOL

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeWink
salman se puch lu pehle kii shonali ko vote  karne se koi farak padega kii naiLOLLOLLOL..kyuki sallu bhai hi bigboss hai
mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaLOLLOL
hum to bol rehe hai kiii sab galti salu bhai  aur bb kii haiLOLLOLLOL
toh fir kyon voting ki tension le rahe ho...kya fark padta hai...ek din ho ya 5 dinLOLLOL
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Fairness had gone out of the window long long ago... 
- When bigg boss gave chance to "Aakash and Sid" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss gave yet another chance to "Aakash, Sid and Amar" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss allowed outsiders to discuss the show with inmates
- When bigg boss allowed guest contestants to reveal all about the show to inmates
- When bigg boss allowed family to vote
- When bigg boss did not give Sid any captain's privileges in nomination
- When bigg boss did not act on kaidi-jailor task nomination thread
- When bigg boss did not act on nomination discussions and groupism

So, why talk about fairness... what is this talk about late stage of game... unfairness in early stages of game is okay... but in late stage of the game is not? 

Things become unfair only when one's favorite contestant is at a disadvantage... 
Everything appears fair when one's favorite contestant is winning.
  points u have taken r part of game show  where they all got advantage and disadvantage as well  it was in  middle in show ...the thing iam talking   is the game they r playing from outside not insideOuchOuchOuchto make them bad by sallu bashing  was nothing to with any task or any part of nomination OuchOuchand now wild card  last moment   to make mahek entry justified   is just so uncalledOuchOuchOuch

Pooja Bedi is also playing a game from outside. I have seen that you support Pooja Bedi in her right to tweet and add to the confusion. If Salman and Mahek are supposedly playing a game from outside... so is Pooja Bedi. Pooja Bedi has tried everything possible to make Mahek look bad. to make it look that it is 100% certain that Mahek is going inside. 

Salman and Sanjay Dutt had also praised Aakash earlier. They are hosts of the show... they are not supposed to encourage any kind of behavior in the show. Why did they encourage Aakash earlier? This was also an outside influence on the show. 

This brings me to the same old point. When its good for our favorites... it is all fair. Salman and Sanjay Dutt praising Aakash because he was good in the show... but Salman bashing Aakash is unfair ... irrespective of whether he is wrong. 
now dont start with bedi last time  u started i cleared my point on other thread  how bedi  is not responsible for this mess which was already was in air before bedi talked abt it...praising for what and insulting for what see the difference...hosts r fence sitter  they dont get judgmentalOuch. salman got judgmental ...sanjay  bashed sky and other people but  he knew his limitsOuch..salman crossed his  two times..one with sid and second time with all housematesOuch
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

bb sucks!!! one and day half voting onlyOuch..mehak will enter i guess on friday night 
toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiLOL

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeWink
salman se puch lu pehle kii shonali ko vote  karne se koi farak padega kii naiLOLLOLLOL..kyuki sallu bhai hi bigboss hai
mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaLOLLOL
hum to bol rehe hai kiii sab galti salu bhai  aur bb kii haiLOLLOLLOL
toh fir kyon voting ki tension le rahe ho...kya fark padta hai...ek din ho ya 5 dinLOLLOL
mere fav show jis tarah band baja raha hai na bigboss aur salman uski tension le raha huOuchOuchOuch

blue-ice.

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

I like your reasoning mate- but i cant wrap my head around how is this fair? it seems like u see that mahek's come back is fair- I want to ask u- would u say the same had this favor been bestowed upon SKY? then no argument required, Wink

I have said this multiple times recently... 

1) this entire season has been grossly unfair... unfair to each and every one... even the viewers.
     They threw the entire concept of reality show down the drain... when they allowed family to come and discuss how is everyone being shown outside on TV. This was the worst thing in the entire show for me! 

2) when it comes to our own favorites... good things happening to them are fair... and bad things happening to them are unfair. 

So, you are right. I would not have reacted in the same way if this favor was bestowed on Sky. This is because I am not a Sky fan. 
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

mahek ko salman bhai ke repo ke wajha se nikala tha to wapis lake kon se repo sudhar rahe hain bb wale 2no ke !!!!!!!!!!HATE BB !!Angry
dekho abhi salman wali conspiracy theorey...salman nahi hota toh koi doosri theory hoti...lekin hoti zaroor...ek bhi aisa reality show winner nahi hai...jisko log kahein ki usne fair and square jeeta hai...mehek is no exception...to chill karo...aur maza lo in theories ka...mehek ander aayegi toh party...fir jeetegi toh party...OKWinkLOLLOL

cherry_ik

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

now dont start with bedi last time  u started i cleared my point on other thread  how bedi  is not responsible for this mess which was already was in air before bedi talked abt it...praising for what and insulting for what see the difference...hosts r fence sitter  they dont get judgmentalOuch. salman got judgmental ...sanjay  bashed sky and other people but  he knew his limitsOuch..salman crossed his  two times..one with sid and second time with all housematesOuch

Leave Bedi aside... 

Salman and Sanjay have praised Aakash a couple of times... that gave him more confidence in everything he did... So praising Aakash is allowed... but bashing him is not ?

Never ever have family been allowed inside the hose... and never ever have the inmates got any feedback about how are they being shown on TV outside. So, everyone got a booster dose by the family... that was fine... that was fair?

Salman telling them the opposite becomes unfair? What are the limits and whether Salman has crossed them is subjective. Some may feel Salman was very mild on them... some feel Salman just crossed every possible like. This depends on whom you support in the show. 

Go to top