offical nomaniee from bb site and voting time - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mahek ko salman bhai ke repo ke wajha se nikala tha to wapis lake kon se repo sudhar rahe hain bb wale 2no ke !!!!!!!!!!HATE BB !!😑
Originally posted by tj_mum

I agree... all points that I mention are a part of the game. 

Pooja Bedi is also playing a game from outside. I have seen that you support Pooja Bedi in her right to tweet and add to the confusion. If Salman and Mahek are supposedly playing a game from outside... so is Pooja Bedi. Pooja Bedi has tried everything possible to make Mahek look bad. to make it look that it is 100% certain that Mahek is going inside. 

Also, if we are talking about Salman bashing Sid and Aakash as unfair...

Salman and Sanjay Dutt had also praised Aakash earlier. They are hosts of the show... they are not supposed to encourage any kind of behavior in the show. Why did they encourage Aakash earlier? This was also an outside influence on the show. 

This brings me to the same old point. When its good for our favorites... it is all fair. Salman and Sanjay Dutt praising Aakash because he was good in the show... but Salman bashing Aakash is unfair ... irrespective of whether he is wrong. 
now dont start with bedi last time  u started i cleared my point on other thread  how bedi  is not responsible for this mess which was already was in air before bedi talked abt it...praising for what and insulting for what see the difference...hosts r fence sitter  they dont get judgmental. salman got judgmental ...sanjay  bashed sky and other people but  he knew his limits..salman crossed his  two times..one with sid and second time with all housemates

toh fir kyon voting ki tension le rahe ho...kya fark padta hai...ek din ho ya 5 dinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mere fav show jis tarah band baja raha hai na bigboss aur salman uski tension le raha hu
Originally posted by sha1

I like your reasoning mate- but i cant wrap my head around how is this fair? it seems like u see that mahek's come back is fair- I want to ask u- would u say the same had this favor been bestowed upon SKY? then no argument required, πŸ˜‰

I have said this multiple times recently... 

1) this entire season has been grossly unfair... unfair to each and every one... even the viewers.
     They threw the entire concept of reality show down the drain... when they allowed family to come and discuss how is everyone being shown outside on TV. This was the worst thing in the entire show for me! 

2) when it comes to our own favorites... good things happening to them are fair... and bad things happening to them are unfair. 

So, you are right. I would not have reacted in the same way if this favor was bestowed on Sky. This is because I am not a Sky fan. 
Originally posted by annamunna

mahek ko salman bhai ke repo ke wajha se nikala tha to wapis lake kon se repo sudhar rahe hain bb wale 2no ke !!!!!!!!!!HATE BB !!😑
dekho abhi salman wali conspiracy theorey...salman nahi hota toh koi doosri theory hoti...lekin hoti zaroor...ek bhi aisa reality show winner nahi hai...jisko log kahein ki usne fair and square jeeta hai...mehek is no exception...to chill karo...aur maza lo in theories ka...mehek ander aayegi toh party...fir jeetegi toh party...OKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

now dont start with bedi last time  u started i cleared my point on other thread  how bedi  is not responsible for this mess which was already was in air before bedi talked abt it...praising for what and insulting for what see the difference...hosts r fence sitter  they dont get judgmental. salman got judgmental ...sanjay  bashed sky and other people but  he knew his limits..salman crossed his  two times..one with sid and second time with all housemates

Leave Bedi aside... 

Salman and Sanjay have praised Aakash a couple of times... that gave him more confidence in everything he did... So praising Aakash is allowed... but bashing him is not ?

Never ever have family been allowed inside the hose... and never ever have the inmates got any feedback about how are they being shown on TV outside. So, everyone got a booster dose by the family... that was fine... that was fair?

Salman telling them the opposite becomes unfair? What are the limits and whether Salman has crossed them is subjective. Some may feel Salman was very mild on them... some feel Salman just crossed every possible like. This depends on whom you support in the show. 
Originally posted by fire_gun

mere fav show jis tarah band baja raha hai na bigboss aur salman uski tension le raha hu
BB ki band her saal bajti hai...aur aage bhi bajti rahegi...remember these contestants don't come from an ashram...BB tries to choose who r the most controversial one...so don't worry bhai...its just a rigged reality show ...like any other reality show...aapko lagta hai kya ke sab fair hota hai?πŸ˜†

I have said this multiple times recently... 

1) this entire season has been grossly unfair... unfair to each and every one... even the viewers.
     They threw the entire concept of reality show down the drain... when they allowed family to come and discuss how is everyone being shown outside on TV. This was the worst thing in the entire show for me! 

2) when it comes to our own favorites... good things happening to them are fair... and bad things happening to them are unfair. 

So, you are right. I would not have reacted in the same way if this favor was bestowed on Sky. This is because I am not a Sky fan. 

Cool i rest my case- Mahek was given many favors in fact the biggest one yet to any member- She was not insulted like others- She was given the option to go out eat big macs and watch the whole show at the comfort of her home- study the audiences reactions and get back in the show AND run towards the winning- where her fans are going to vote in- if anyone had any similar favors in the show then May be i would have agreed but the scale is tipped a bit too much over to the MAHEK SIDE. all i can say is u chose ur follower smart cause her path was set smooth- Unlike me as a sky fan i will have to pull my fav through the show to the winning πŸ˜‰ on the basis of "fair" (if there is such a thing anymore) voting ONLY. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

Leave Bedi aside... 

Salman and Sanjay have praised Aakash a couple of times... that gave him more confidence in everything he did... So praising Aakash is allowed... but bashing him is not ?--- bashing karna ka host ka style hota hai woh sajnay aur salman hosting style mein nazar aata hai...telling amar spineless telling misrha irritating telling juhi u r at wrong side are judgmental comments ..and host doesn;t go for judgmental comments thats why  they  r host nor viewer

Never ever have family been allowed inside the hose... and never ever have the inmates got any feedback about how are they being shown on TV outside. So, everyone got a booster dose by the family... that was fine... that was fair?----  one hour ka family member  feedback ko compare kar rehe 10 week ke video footage knowledge  ko jo  wild card entry ko wining help dega . 10 days only left .,,woh family feed back sab ko mila na kisi ek to nahi mila,..10 week video footage de do sab ko kar do barabar  in last week  mein

Salman telling them the opposite becomes unfair? What are the limits and whether Salman has crossed them is subjective. Some may feel Salman was very mild on them... some feel Salman just crossed every possible like. This depends on whom you support in the show. ----- host telling contestant that i" will come inside and beat u thats my promise" thats was crossing limit first which got chopped and published in newspaper and when salman reentes in house his first words i told u which confirmed by himself...second passing judgmental comments on contestants was unfair it was not job  of host  

BB ki band her saal bajti hai...aur aage bhi bajti rahegi...remember these contestants don't come from an ashram...BB tries to choose who r the most controversial one...so don't worry bhai...its just a rigged reality show ...like any other reality show...aapko lagta hai kya ke sab fair hota hai?πŸ˜†
maine  yaha 5 saal se hu ..aisi band bigboss ko maine kabhi  bajate nahi dekha...they crossed all limit this time