Bigg Boss Season 5

offical nomaniee from bb site and voting time - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

maine  yaha 5 saal se hu ..aisi band bigboss ko maine kabhi  bajate nahi dekha...they crossed all limit this time

is se accha to IF pe hain Biggboss kam se kam displine to hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†rule torne par saza bhi milte hian yahan!!πŸ˜†
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Cool i rest my case- Mahek was given many favors in fact the biggest one yet to any member- She was not insulted like others- She was given the option to go out eat big macs and watch the whole show at the comfort of her home- study the audiences reactions and get back in the show AND run towards the winning- where her fans are going to vote in- if anyone had any similar favors in the show then May be i would have agreed but the scale is tipped a bit too much over to the MAHEK SIDE. all i can say is u chose ur follower smart cause her path was set smooth- Unlike me as a sky fan i will have to pull my fav through the show to the winning πŸ˜‰ on the basis of "fair" (if there is such a thing anymore) voting ONLY. 

We disagree totally on the biggest favor. 

The biggest favors have always been on the Aakash-Juhi-PB group. No warnings for discussing nominations. No actions for planing plotting and groupism. Family allowed to vote (this was the worst thing in the entire history of bigg boss). So, supporting Aakash was the best thing to do till now... he had a absolute cake walk. Aakash got to be a part of deciding nominations directly twice. Aakash got praised multiple times by Sanjay Dutt. Aakash got to enter 4 weeks late in the show. Aakash's group (Sid included that time) got to befriend Sunny... Sunny's first task was to choose between Aakash and Sid to be tied all the time to learn hindi. Amar who was not with Aakash at that time was not included. Sunny entered after half the show as over... carefully nudged into Aakash's group by Bigg Boss's tasks. advantage Aakash? 

Fair is only as long as our personal favorites are winning. Every single thing seems unfair if our favorite contestant gets a disadvantage. This is what the people who disliked the green room felt all thru the entire show. For a change when the green room group is at a disadvantage... you feel the show is unfair? This is a part of life... now is the turn of Mahek fans to feel good... for a change. 
tj_mum thumbnail

So, every contestant's family member was allowed inside for 1 hour. 
Every contestant except Sunny and Shonali was bashed by Salman. 

You are ignoring that Pooja Mishra who was a contestant also had knowledge of 10 weeks. She also told many many things to the inmates. So, it is not true that inmates got only 1 hour worth of info. It is also wrong to say that they dont trust Pooja Mishra's words. We have seen in many clippings that Aakash and Juhi discussing things that PM yeh bol rahi thi.. and so on... 

Mahek has got 10 week ke video footage ka knowledge... That is exactly the kind of knowledge wild card contestants are supposed to have. That is exactly why wild card contestants are always at a disadvantage inside the house ... because everyone nominates them in the first opportunity. 

This is the most late wild card ever... agreed. That is the only point against her. But, this season has broken so many rules... this just one more... which rule breaking was the worst is subjective and a personal opinion. 

Just two weeks to survive is not at all an issue... -Moderator- had already posted this... Mahek got evicted when she was captain. She would have been safe last week. This week she would have been safe anyways because no evictions. So, if she would have not been evicted.. she would be there in the house anyways till today. 
In one of the previous seasons, I remember one WC entered as Santa Claus. I forget. Anyone remember who it was? Thanks.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

In one of the previous seasons, I remember one WC entered as Santa Claus. I forget. Anyone remember who it was? Thanks.

it was rakhi  sawant season 1

it was rakhi  sawant season 1

but wo as a guest aye the na shyad!!
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tj_mum

So, every contestant's family member was allowed inside for 1 hour. 
Every contestant except Sunny and Shonali was bashed by Salman. ----

You are ignoring that Pooja Mishra who was a contestant also had knowledge of 10 weeks. She also told many many things to the inmates. So, it is not true that inmates got only 1 hour worth of info. It is also wrong to say that they dont trust Pooja Mishra's words. We have seen in many clippings that Aakash and Juhi discussing things that PM yeh bol rahi thi.. and so on... --- mishra was guest not contestant..she cant use it for win the show and she didn;t bothered abt what they said abt other people because she knew is guest

Mahek has got 10 week ke video footage ka knowledge... That is exactly the kind of knowledge wild card contestants are supposed to have. That is exactly why wild card contestants are always at a disadvantage inside the house ... because everyone nominates them in the first opportunity------ this kind of information is most dangerous at last moment for other contestants bb ruining other people chance  wild card entry know where to prss btton hard to win and weak points of contestant  at last stage of bb..sorry its highly uncalled move by bb

This is the most late wild card ever... agreed. That is the only point against her. But, this season has broken so many rules... this just one more... which rule breaking was the worst is subjective and a personal opinion. ---yeh  wild card point sidha winning table tak le jaata hai

Just two weeks to survive is not at all an issue... -Moderator- had already posted this... Mahek got evicted when she was captain. She would have been safe last week. This week she would have been safe anyways because no evictions. So, if she would have not been evicted.. she would be there in the house anyways till today. ---- usko voting se bahar kiya hai na !!!!..woh nominate hu thi ...ghar tab hoti jab voting mein bach jaati

kindly dont quote it  again.. iam done with conversation because its getting round and round
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

but wo as a guest aye the na shyad!!

she entered contestant and she was entered when lots of people were in house ...bigboss season 1 started on 3 nov so she entered around 50 days

she entered contestant and she was entered when lots of people were in house ...bigboss season 1 started on 3 nov so she entered around 50 days

'

k thnks Sir g Main bhool gaya tha!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
tj_mum thumbnail

kindly dont quote it  again.. iam done with conversation because its getting round and round

Its my choice whether to quote your post or not.. you can choose to ignore it. 

Mishra gave info to others. So, it is a moot point whether Mishra was a contestant herself or not. I have said that all inmates of the house got a lot of info from her during the entire 11 days when Mishra was in the house. So, only 1 hour with family does not hold ground. 

There are two more evictions before this wild card... this wild card is not in the final week. This wild card will make it 6 inmates in the house. 1 eviction next week. 1 more mid-week in finals and  remaining finalists. You are making it sound as if the current wild card is taken directly into the last 4. I do not believe that this time around the new entrant will be safe from nominations. I would call it unfair only if the wild card is safe for 1 weeks' nominations. How many nominations away from finals should a wild card be allowed is a subjective call...why is 4 weeks quoted by Pooja Bedi the magic number? 

Regarding moderator's post. 
Mahek was evicted with the reason of voting. The allegation and argument and insinuation and discussion is because Mahek is believed to be forcibly evicted despite getting enough votes to survive. You have already agreed that Mahek was force evicted... So, Mahek would have survived that eviction... you yourself have already agreed to this. Mahek was already captain next week, safe... this week no elimination again safe. 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago