offical nomaniee from bb site and voting time - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tj_mum

Fairness had gone out of the window long long ago... 
- When bigg boss gave chance to "Aakash and Sid" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss gave yet another chance to "Aakash, Sid and Amar" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss allowed outsiders to discuss the show with inmates
- When bigg boss allowed guest contestants to reveal all about the show to inmates
- When bigg boss allowed family to vote
- When bigg boss did not give Sid any captain's privileges in nomination
- When bigg boss did not act on kaidi-jailor task nomination thread
- When bigg boss did not act on nomination discussions and groupism

So, why talk about fairness... what is this talk about late stage of game... unfairness in early stages of game is okay... but in late stage of the game is not? 

Things become unfair only when one's favorite contestant is at a disadvantage... 
Everything appears fair when one's favorite contestant is winning.
  points u have taken r part of game show  where they all got advantage and disadvantage as well  it was in  middle in show ...the thing iam talking   is the game they r playing from outside not insideto make them bad by sallu bashing  was nothing to with any task or any part of nomination and now wild card  last moment   to make mahek entry justified   is just so uncalled
Originally posted by blue-ice

toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiπŸ˜†

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeπŸ˜‰

Waah yeh huo naa baath- every paper has declared mahek is coming and our dear neele baraf ji is advising others to waste their money- what is this neele baraf ji πŸ˜‰
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiπŸ˜†

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeπŸ˜‰
salman se puch lu pehle kii shonali ko vote  karne se koi farak padega kii naiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kyuki sallu bhai hi bigboss hai
Originally posted by sha1

i did highlight  ur if and then statement in red- Well your claims about how strong her fan following is- is also a product of salman's support to her. I can easily say that her rise to fame was by dragging one angle in the whole show which was "AURAT KI IZZAT" how far could she have taken that? her fight with sky was resolved she had nothing to give to the screen- And eventually her fan following would have subsided as we saw in the last week there wasn't much of her seen on the show. BUT salman wanted to keep that sky and mahek fight angle alive pulled her out - she shed some more tears-so that fans can go crazy on that angle yet all over again! see the stunt there mate. In my opinion thats more plausible. πŸ˜‰

If you are saying that 

IF salman forcibly evicted her to save his skin
THEN Salman is not doing any good for his image by bringing her back... I agree ... this is not any good !!! 

Now, the same thing from Mahek's perspective

IF Mahek got evicted forcibly even after getting more votes
THEN it is only fair that she is gets a re-entry to undo the injustice to her. 

Apparently, the exact opposite happened. She did absolutely nothing in the last couple of weeks... it was not even sure till a few days ago that she will come back. 

I did not see any dwindling in her fans ... at-least not on IF. 

Also, you are just creating a conspiracy theory to justify your claim. I can also create a story that all this drama of Mahek being evicted and Mahek being brought back is just a distraction. Salman and Pooja Bedi have decided to make Aakash the winner. Pooja Bedi whose career was in shambles got superb publicity... and no publicity is bad publicity in show-biz. Aakash got so many favours during the show... and winning the show will be the final cherry on the cake. 

Originally posted by sha1

Waah yeh huo naa baath- every paper has declared mahek is coming and our dear neele baraf ji is advising others to waste their money- what is this neele baraf ji πŸ˜‰
arre sha ji...votin ki advise issliye dee kyoki anshul ko 1.5 days kam lag rahe hain...pata nahi kitni voting karni hai inheπŸ˜†

aapne neeche advise nahi padhi meri?...voting is a shamπŸ˜†...and i have been saying this from the begining of the show...shaji...aap aadha post padh ke hi rebuttal likh dete ho...bahut buri aadat hai aapki😭
Originally posted by fire_gun

salman se puch lu pehle kii shonali ko vote  karne se koi farak padega kii naiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kyuki sallu bhai hi bigboss hai
mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tj_mum

If you are saying that 

IF salman forcibly evicted her to save his skin
THEN Salman is not doing any good for his image by bringing her back... I agree ... this is not any good !!! 

Now, the same thing from Mahek's perspective

IF Mahek got evicted forcibly even after getting more votes
THEN it is only fair that she is gets a re-entry to undo the injustice to her. 

Apparently, the exact opposite happened. She did absolutely nothing in the last couple of weeks... it was not even sure till a few days ago that she will come back. 

I did not see any dwindling in her fans ... at-least not on IF. 

Also, you are just creating a conspiracy theory to justify your claim. I can also create a story that all this drama of Mahek being evicted and Mahek being brought back is just a distraction. Salman and Pooja Bedi have decided to make Aakash the winner. Pooja Bedi whose career was in shambles got superb publicity... and no publicity is bad publicity in show-biz. Aakash got so many favours during the show... and winning the show will be the final cherry on the cake. 

I like your reasoning mate- but i cant wrap my head around how is this fair? it seems like u see that mahek's come back is fair- I want to ask u- would u say the same had this favor been bestowed upon SKY? then no argument required, πŸ˜‰
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

mehek ko jab nikala tha...wo bhi salmaan ki wajah se nikala tha...bhool gaye kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hum to bol rehe hai kiii sab galti salu bhai  aur bb kii haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

points u have taken r part of game show  where they all got advantage and disadvantage as well  it was in  middle in show ...the thing iam talking   is the game they r playing from outside not insideto make them bad by sallu bashing  was nothing to with any task or any part of nomination and now wild card  last moment   to make mahek entry justified   is just so uncalled

I agree... all points that I mention are a part of the game. 

Pooja Bedi is also playing a game from outside. I have seen that you support Pooja Bedi in her right to tweet and add to the confusion. If Salman and Mahek are supposedly playing a game from outside... so is Pooja Bedi. Pooja Bedi has tried everything possible to make Mahek look bad. to make it look that it is 100% certain that Mahek is going inside. 

Also, if we are talking about Salman bashing Sid and Aakash as unfair...

Salman and Sanjay Dutt had also praised Aakash earlier. They are hosts of the show... they are not supposed to encourage any kind of behavior in the show. Why did they encourage Aakash earlier? This was also an outside influence on the show. 

This brings me to the same old point. When its good for our favorites... it is all fair. Salman and Sanjay Dutt praising Aakash because he was good in the show... but Salman bashing Aakash is unfair ... irrespective of whether he is wrong. 

hum to bol rehe hai kiii sab galti salu bhai  aur bb kii haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
toh fir kyon voting ki tension le rahe ho...kya fark padta hai...ek din ho ya 5 dinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†