Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

I am glad some of her followers are sensible and agree that her exit and re-entery was staged- NOW with that cleared up-i ask u WHY only her? WHY? πŸ˜‰

It is also without doubt that Mahek has a lot of fans... 

So, if  we are talking about fairness... i.e., being fair to the current inmates inside the house... it is only fair to Mahek that if she has so many fans... then she must get a chance to re-enter and contend for the winner crown !  
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tj_mum

She has a huge fan base ... which is not under any doubt... and if we also agree that she was removed by Salman to save his skin... then it is only fair to bring her back and undo the wrong !

Let things be fair to her fans! 

When we talk about fairness to other contestants... lets not forget fairness to Mahek as well... if she has a lot of fan support... she deserves to win ! 

lol just because they wanted to save salman skin  they will do injustice to other contestant if i think by ur logic...means bigboss is doing favor to salman and now mahek woh bhi final stage par if i go from ur logic ...aur bhi log hai jinke fan base hai..give equal chance at least at end of the show ..what made salman do go inside and bash  housemates like viewer when his job is only as host..look at sanjay even he knows who is right and wrong but doesn;t cross his limit
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She has a huge fan base ... which is not under any doubt... and if we also agree that she was removed by Salman to save his skin...then it is only fair to bring her back and undo the wrong !

When we talk about fairness to other contestants... lets not forget fairness to Mahek as well... if she has a lot of fan support... she deserves to win ! 

I got some contradiction alert for you too mate. 

Ahem UR if and then statement is as assumptive as u found mines. Regardless since when did salman have to give in to public pressure? πŸ˜‰ 

HOW in the world can anyone find this fair!? i mean u assume she got lots of votes and was kicked out by salman! I don't care whether it was BB team who made this decision or the fans who failed to vote or Salman who wanted to play some favoritism tricks up his sleeve ITS IS NOT FAIR FOR HER TO COME BACK AT THIS POINT OF THE GAME. PERIOD. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

lol just because they wanted to save salman skin  they will do injustice to other contestant if i think by ur logic...means bigboss is doing favor to salman and now mahek woh bhi final stage par if i go from ur logic ...aur bhi log hai jinke fan base hai..give equal chance at least at end of the show ..what made salman do go inside and bash  housemates like viewer when his job is only as host..look at sanjay even he knows who is right and wrong but doesn;t cross his limit

i am fan of mahek but agree with fire gun!!!!BB Gone Nuts!!!!😑

She has a huge fan base ... which is not under any doubt... and if we also agree that she was removed by Salman to save his skin... then it is only fair to bring her back and undo the wrong !

salman bhai ke repo ke wajha se evict hue hain tu wapis lake repo aur kaharab hu ge 2no ke!!
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

I got some contradiction alert for you too mate. 

Ahem UR if and then statement is as assumptive as u found mines. Regardless since when did salman have to give in to public pressure? πŸ˜‰ 

Care to point out the contradiction? 

I have always been saying that Mahek's popularity was because of her fans... She may win because of her fans which are many. So, irrespective of Salman support... she could have won. 
tj_mum thumbnail

Fairness had gone out of the window long long ago... 
- When bigg boss gave chance to "Aakash and Sid" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss gave yet another chance to "Aakash, Sid and Amar" to unilaterally decide nominations
- When bigg boss allowed outsiders to discuss the show with inmates
- When bigg boss allowed guest contestants to reveal all about the show to inmates
- When bigg boss allowed family to vote
- When bigg boss did not give Sid any captain's privileges in nomination
- When bigg boss did not act on kaidi-jailor task nomination thread
- When bigg boss did not act on nomination discussions and groupism

So, why talk about fairness... what is this talk about late stage of game... unfairness in early stages of game is okay... but in late stage of the game is not? 

Things become unfair only when one's favorite contestant is at a disadvantage... 
Everything appears fair when one's favorite contestant is winning.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Care to point out the contradiction? 

I have always been saying that Mahek's popularity was because of her fans... She may win because of her fans which are many. So, irrespective of Salman support... she could have won. 

i did highlight  ur if and then statement in red- Well your claims about how strong her fan following is- is also a product of salman's support to her. I can easily say that her rise to fame was by dragging one angle in the whole show which was "AURAT KI IZZAT" how far could she have taken that? her fight with sky was resolved she had nothing to give to the screen- And eventually her fan following would have subsided as we saw in the last week there wasn't much of her seen on the show. BUT salman wanted to keep that sky and mahek fight angle alive pulled her out - she shed some more tears-so that fans can go crazy on that angle yet all over again! see the stunt there mate. In my opinion thats more plausible. πŸ˜‰
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

bb sucks!!! one and day half voting only..mehak will enter i guess on friday night 

toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiπŸ˜†

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeπŸ˜‰
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

toh vote karo na...one and half day bahut hote hain...sms karne mein sirf ek minute lagta haiπŸ˜†

but i hope u know ki voting is a sham...agar voting consider karte BB toh mehek would never have been out in the first placeπŸ˜‰

Time moves slowly in Mahek's fans homes. So, Mahek's fans will get more time than Shonali and Laxmi...