Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Romance is in the air for Purvi-Arjun (Page 7)

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

I definitely agree.  It will be Purvi and Arjun.  :)

ya u r right

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
An Arjun-Purvi track is surely on the cards because it will cause Manav to confront Archana. Ovi will get jealous of Purvi and Manav, the over-protective dad, will put his foot in it. He'll probably accuse Purvi of stealing his daughter's lover and this will bring him at loggerheads with Archana.
This much is assured.
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

An Arjun-Purvi track is surely on the cards because it will cause Manav to confront Archana. Ovi will get jealous of Purvi and Manav, the over-protective dad, will put his foot in it. He'll probably accuse Purvi of stealing his daughter's lover and this will bring him at loggerheads with Archana.
This much is assured.

and this may be the reason for reunite of archana and manav as arjun character is shown very sincere and inteligent
MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

i agree with sahilmittal  and its too much and manav satisfy himself by saying he hates archu for 18yrs but the reality is he loves her more day by day...I am eagerly waiting for arjun and poorvi love scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand in what case it brings ARMAN together...

i agree
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissMona

Originally posted by anituram

i agree with sahilmittal  and its too much and manav satisfy himself by saying he hates archu for 18yrs but the reality is he loves her more day by day...I am eagerly waiting for arjun and poorvi love scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand in what case it brings ARMAN together...

i agree

ya and it is just bcoz of manav ego coming in front 
shar19 IF-Rockerz
shar19
shar19

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
i agree

Sa7861 Groupbie
Sa7861
Sa7861

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I can't agree more. I am excited for the Arjun-Purvi scenes and when they will meet. I am also pretty sure they will be th one to bring Archana and Manav together because Arjun and Purvi both know what is right and wrong when it comes to difficult situations. I hope the meet in the next few weeks. By the way I can't wait till Manav figures out what his mom(Savita) did to Archana and him.

Edited by Sa7861 - 31 December 2011 at 1:03am
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sa7861

I can't agree more. I am excited for the Arjun-Purvi scenes and when they will meet. I am also pretty sure they will be th one to bring Archana and Manav together because Arjun and Purvi both know what is right and wrong when it comes to difficult situations. I hope the meet in the next few weeks. By the way I can't wait till Manav figures out what his mom(Savita) did to Archana and him.

i think manav daughters will point out truth of savita 

Go to top