Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

as cool as it sounds... it wud be awesome for arjun and purvi to come together but then ovi wud develop hate feelings for purvi which can highly affect the relationship between archana and manav

This is exactly what the creative team would want .To create more conflicts so the show can run longer ...

If Manav and Archana would get together easily then the show will end na  so I am sure there will be obstacles ..
I hope that Arjun goes to India soon so that this new track starts ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This is exactly what the creative team would want .To create more conflicts so the show can run longer ...

If Manav and Archana would get together easily then the show will end na  so I am sure there will be obstacles ..
I hope that Arjun goes to India soon so that this new track starts ...

i think first arjun and purvi romance will go on air after wards may be archana manav track will start the main trp rising topic is arjun purvi this time and ekta knws this
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you their jodi is the best i so feel that they will meet in work and he will fall in love with her it will b so cute love at first sight . they really complement each ohter they rock 
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: savatri

i totally agree with you their jodi is the best i so feel that they will meet in work and he will fall in love with her it will b so cute love at first sight . they really complement each ohter they rock 

ya
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's precap shows arjun coming to india and now onwards arjun-purvi track will start.
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Today's precap shows arjun coming to india and now onwards arjun-purvi track will start.

thankz for update i am very excited i din watched todays episode
printy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i think ekta would twist  like may be poorvi could be ashna's daughter and archu adopted her.and also ashna is not see in show so may be she also got apart from dk and she may be dead
printy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i think ekta would twist  like may be poorvi could be ashna's daughter and archu adopted her.and also ashna is not see in show so may be she also got apart from dk and she may be dead and poorvi to be arjun's sis who have  same attitude .so pairing  could be sachin poorvi and ovi arjun
sahilmittal thumbnail
no dear its not possible as we expected they have started their journey with fights and all so expected they will fall in love
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i liking arjun very much😍so handsome so wating for romance with purvi/ovi😉