Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MissMona

i agree

ya and it is just bcoz of manav ego coming in front 
Sa7861 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't agree more. I am excited for the Arjun-Purvi scenes and when they will meet. I am also pretty sure they will be th one to bring Archana and Manav together because Arjun and Purvi both know what is right and wrong when it comes to difficult situations. I hope the meet in the next few weeks. By the way I can't wait till Manav figures out what his mom(Savita) did to Archana and him. Edited by Sa7861 - 12 years ago
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sa7861

I can't agree more. I am excited for the Arjun-Purvi scenes and when they will meet. I am also pretty sure they will be th one to bring Archana and Manav together because Arjun and Purvi both know what is right and wrong when it comes to difficult situations. I hope the meet in the next few weeks. By the way I can't wait till Manav figures out what his mom(Savita) did to Archana and him.

i think manav daughters will point out truth of savita 
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah! most probably this would happen.

GamerGleek88 thumbnail
Personally I think Purvi marrying Sachu is gross because they are kinda sibling and I don't want her to get with Arjun either because the whole Ovi-Purvi hate thing will be so played out. I hope that they get better ideas then this.
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
as cool as it sounds... it wud be awesome for arjun and purvi to come together but then ovi wud develop hate feelings for purvi which can highly affect the relationship between archana and manav
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm pretty sure this is what's going to happen too. it's typical Ekta style
sahilmittal thumbnail
we know there can be better ideas

but we all know mind of ekta and her previous all stories and shows on television

and its given hint that they are starting business in india so arjun will surely in india in few days or so

and purvi is in main staff of his company so there will be many misunderstandings in between them in first but at last track will be that they will be couple 

may be ovi will be married to arjun like kasauti zindagi ki prerna married to mr bajaj instead of main lead 

but show will gain trps if purvi and arjun will be couple and ekta will definately do dis only for trps
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well there was an article here on IF that said Arjun Purvi will be a pair
sahilmittal thumbnail
ya but thats all what media thinks