Romance is in the air for Purvi-Arjun - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by idunno

after seeing Arjun today he is more like vilian than hero no he is not suitable to purvi I think soham will be main hero and he is son of sushita so i think he will be seeing purvi and Arjun will create problem for purvi.

dude you are thinking wrong soham and purvi will be treated as brother sisters as archana treat purvi as her daughter more than real one
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Isn't this something expected? Arjun will come to India he would be handling company in which Purvi-Archana works that has been taken over by their company. Arjun and Purvi would have nok jhok and later fall in love. Enters Manav-Archana's daughter who loves Arjun. Arjun will reject marriage proposal saying he never has seen her more than a friend. Purvi once she comes to know Archana who brought her up as her known daughter how can she take away her daughter's love and sacrifice. However I am waiting to see the first meeting between Arjun-Purvi and Arjun-Archana!!
Spot on Shruti, this is how i see it going, and expect it to be

From the new generation from what i can see Rithvik's character Arjun is main lead and Purvi the female lead...
Originally posted by Lennie

[

From the new generation from what i can see Rithvik's character Arjun is main lead and Purvi the female lead...
Yes , I also think so ...
I like the girl who is playing Purvi , she is acting well. Arjun has to speak a little  slow ..
I think they will start on a wrong note because Arjun wants to make 40 % of the work force redundant .
He will be Purvi's boss...

Right now Manav and Archana have lost faith in love and relationships ,Arjun and Purvi will bring them back together . 
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
i dont understand one thing that why everyone on this forum are against manav archanas own daughters i find both characters very sweet though they both are quite ladli  of manav but they are shown quite well behaved i just dont wanted to see archana sorry😆mahaan archana jee going against her own daughters to support purvi and arjun😡i have no problem with arjun purvi they make sweet couple but i dont want to see ovi and teju hurt because of that .and about purvi i think puni wont spare her she will definately create problems for herpoor purvi.i hope to see some god bonding of archana with her daughters rather than she give imp to purvi over all🤢
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yes , I also think so ...
I like the girl who is playing Purvi , she is acting well. Arjun has to speak a little  slow ..
I think they will start on a wrong note because Arjun wants to make 40 % of the work force redundant .
He will be Purvi's boss...

Right now Manav and Archana have lost faith in love and relationships ,Arjun and Purvi will bring them back together . 

ya u r right dear story will go on same to same track just waiting for arjun to come in india
I think arjun and Purvi will make a good couple hopefully make this story more interesting!! can't wait for their first meeting!
dude same here show trp will definately rise
its going right arjun refused he dont love omi wow sooner we are going to see arjun  and purvi track in india
Me thinking Arjun will finally realise what love is when he actually falls in love and i hope its Purvi
Originally posted by mz.jess

I think arjun and Purvi will make a good couple hopefully make this story more interesting!! can't wait for their first meeting!
I also want to see their love story .I hope it is written well ..