Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am 100% sure. Actually I was thinking about that. Arjun and Purvi will be couple. While I heard that purvi's role was first offered to Sukirti (piya of pkyek), I understood ekta's whole plan. Even though it is shown that arjun is with ovi but actually it is arjun and purvi who will end up together. They will actually make a cute couple. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree, they will make an absolutely ideal couple - hope that Purvi unlike her mother does not sacrifice her love misguidedly for  her "sister" Ovi.  Hope Arjun is a stronger character than Manav and fights for Purvi.  Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Isn't this something expected? Arjun will come to India he would be handling company in which Purvi-Archana works that has been taken over by their company. Arjun and Purvi would have nok jhok and later fall in love. Enters Manav-Archana's daughter who loves Arjun. Arjun will reject marriage proposal saying he never has seen her more than a friend. Purvi once she comes to know Archana who brought her up as her known daughter how can she take away her daughter's love and sacrifice. However I am waiting to see the first meeting between Arjun-Purvi and Arjun-Archana!!
aarohi18 thumbnail
arjun and purvi will be a pair ... but so can soham and purvi as purvi is adopted daughter of arch d soham is related by blood, we knw soham is alive and so is that bitchy ,s**t women varsha .he ll be a spoilt mean boy made by varsha cmpltly poisoned by her abt archu d manav ...purvi might be a source to bring back soham ...u never know.thus there can be three posible angles:

1) arjun and purvi
2) purvi and sachi
3) purvi and soham
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think so too! I think Ovi loves Arjun as of now (seeing by the way she keeps talking about him) -- Arjun treats her like a friend -- and then he comes to India and meets Purvi somehow and falls for her. 
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SNoshin

I am 100% sure. Actually I was thinking about that. Arjun and Purvi will be couple. While I heard that purvi's role was first offered to Sukirti (piya of pkyek), I understood ekta's whole plan. Even though it is shown that arjun is with ovi but actually it is arjun and purvi who will end up together. They will actually make a cute couple. 

ya even i heard that and if that would have happen pia would have come whole suspense would be in front of us

thats why she was not cast 
sahilmittal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Isn't this something expected? Arjun will come to India he would be handling company in which Purvi-Archana works that has been taken over by their company. Arjun and Purvi would have nok jhok and later fall in love. Enters Manav-Archana's daughter who loves Arjun. Arjun will reject marriage proposal saying he never has seen her more than a friend. Purvi once she comes to know Archana who brought her up as her known daughter how can she take away her daughter's love and sacrifice. However I am waiting to see the first meeting between Arjun-Purvi and Arjun-Archana!!

shruti ya u r right it was expected but it just logical thing as ekta every serial has this type of touch in the story

arjun will firstly make purvi out of the company and there will be hate sequence in between them]

after that it will convert in love and at the same tym there can be marriage proposal by manav to dk and arjun will not refused but it will be all mess up
sahilmittal thumbnail
arjun and purvi is the sequence for manav and archana to be together

i was thinking purvi will go canada with some promotion but i got wrong as its all opposite arjun is coming to india

so manav will becoming feew weeks after due to some buisness work

then there will be archana meeting manav and purvi and arjun will decided to make them reunite
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing Arjun today he is more like vilian than hero no he is not suitable to purvi I think soham will be main hero and he is son of sushita so i think he will be seeing purvi and Arjun will create problem for purvi.