Romance is in the air for Purvi-Arjun

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Romance is in the air for Purvi (Aasha Negi)-Arjun (Rithwik Dhanjani) in Balaji Telefilm's Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV. In the show, Arjun is happily engaged to Ovi but can a daily soap be successful without drama? So viewers should gear up for some classic masala, as Arjun will develop feelings for Purvi and the couple, who has been seen fighting till date, will spend some lovey-dovey moments together.

Now, here's what will unfold in tonight's (24 February 2012) episode. Viewers will witness shivratri celebrations and during the occasion the two will come together. The crew is currently shooting for a new promo wherein Purvi will plan to resign from her job. On the other hand, Arjun will be seen dealing with his diverse and wide gamut of emotions. But in the upcoming episodes, the show will reach a high-point when Arjun will fall in love with beautiful Purvi.

When contacted Rithvik Dhanjani aka Arjun, he said, "Arjun will be confused as he has never had this feeling before. He will try to realise the new bond that he has developed."

Keep reading this section for more updates on the show!!!

Edited by sahilmittal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think but current story iz awosome...
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think there are possibility of two love triangles one might be arjun ovi and purvi and second would be arjun purvi and sachin😕
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahilmittal

arjun as we know definately is leading hero of the show after manav as manavs one of daughter loves arjun

there will be twist in the story as purvi when will met arjun will be the main lead opposite him

i know you all were think what stupid logic is this 

but its my opinion and i am sure this will happen in few weeks 

they will be cute couple together and reason for manav and archana to be together

hey I m new to the forum.. but not to the show.. i have followed it right from the start...
I agree with u.. and  even i think that arjun and purvi will be a couple.. lets hope for the best... and i hope they help bring archu and manav together...all of them are doing great job.. specially asha negi as i m surprised... how she can so easily act as sweet innocent purvi as well as manipulative  apeksha in balh... waiting for arjun's entry.. u have any idea when it will happen...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with sahilmittal  and its too much and manav satisfy himself by saying he hates archu for 18yrs but the reality is he loves her more day by day...I am eagerly waiting for arjun and poorvi love scenes😳😳and in what case it brings ARMAN together...
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sahilmittal

arjun as we know definately is leading hero of the show after manav as manavs one of daughter loves arjun

there will be twist in the story as purvi when will met arjun will be the main lead opposite him

i know you all were think what stupid logic is this

but its my opinion and i am sure this will happen in few weeks

they will be cute couple together and reason for manav and archana to be together

I thought the same as they never shown arjun loving ovi..
n remember manju telling archu...she vl know it when her own kid suffers..
this might be the reason manav goes to meet purvi's mother who is actually archu...
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ssbn_siddhi,  and aniturum

ya from the first day of leap i m thinking like this only and i am sure we all will see this story very soon
mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you...if purvi and arjun r couples then only it will create masala...savita will come again plotting to get arjun for her grand daughter and them again drama shuru...we know all this tactics of ekta...hahaha
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think there will be a triangle between ovi, arjun and purvi. Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope the Arjun Poorvi love story is well handled and it does well for this show .