Article : Jainandini to get Monia drunk

Posted: 12 years ago
Just read an Article some where says Jainandini to get Monia drunk and will get scolded by Rajmata. Jainandini, along with her friends, will trick the chawl gang into drinking alcohol instead of cold drink. And in a game of truth and dare, they will dare Manyata to bring any document from Rajmata's royal safe. But, Rajmata will catch Manyata in the act and will learn the truth from her. And the prankster, Jainanidhi, will get a piece of Rajmata's mind.
ohhh wowww ... looking forward to it...

Thanksss for sharinnggg sweetgirl😊
I hope along with Rajmata even UV gives a piece of mind to Jaynandini and stands in Moniya's support 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

I hope along with Rajmata even UV gives a piece of mind to Jaynandini and stands in Moniya's support 😳

yeahhh hope so ðŸ˜³

Cv's pleaseee show more UV😳😳

Edited by arshi11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Just read an Article some where says Jainandini to get Monia drunk and will get scolded by Rajmata. Jainandini, along with her friends, will trick the chawl gang into drinking alcohol instead of cold drink. And in a game of truth and dare, they will dare Manyata to bring any document from Rajmata's royal safe. But, Rajmata will catch Manyata in the act and will learn the truth from her. And the prankster, Jainanidhi, will get a piece of Rajmata's mind.

Wow..Amazing..looking froward to see taht episode...😆
t4s...thts bad of Jainandini 2 do tht... esp considering she very wel knws tht moniya doesnt drink... poor moniya...im glad Rajmata didnt think bad of moniya...Jay needs 2 b taught sum lessons/manners...
was predictable J wil play such franks on monu!!
dadi knows how spoilt J is ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

as Jyo said i too hope UV and Dadi give J nice daat...😎

thanx 4 sharing...looking forward to the episode