Why expect Moniya to become Manayta Overnight?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The ongoing track is really enjoyable. But i can't unerstand why everyone in Rajmahal expect Moniya to change her way of living & thinking just by knowing she is a princess. She has been living that life for more than 16 years. How can someone change overnight. What's the hatred & anger all about. I think moniya will make these people more like her in way of thinking. It wud be much better to see Royal to treat people as people & not things. 

Just love moniya the way she is. More excited to see who changes first Moniya be like uday or uday think like moniya. 

Please share your views.
Monia has stayed in chawl for 16 years how can one expect her to change her habits thinking it's not possible for her to change overnight. Komal has maintained her calmness and she tries to explain Manyata nicely, Raj Mata is strict with her while Brijraj gets angry with her way behaviour and talks. To deal with Monia they need not need to force rules on her. More they do that more she would rebel. Unnati and Komal have been nice to her and she was not rude to them either like she to rest. Having said that Monia has found out she was part of royal family was taken away from them when she was 3 years old shouldn't she give her family a chance. She owes a responsibility towards them.Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anavisalwan

The ongoing track is really enjoyable. But i can't unerstand why everyone in Rajmahal expect Moniya to change her way of living & thinking just by knowing she is a princess. She has been living that life for more than 16 years. How can someone change overnight. What's the hatred & anger all about. I think moniya will make these people more like her in way of thinking. It wud be much better to see Royal to treat people as people & not things. 

Just love moniya the way she is. More excited to see who changes first Moniya be like uday or uday think like moniya. 

Please share your views.

I thought about it too. that  it wll be nice to see some changes in the family becos of monya.
Nice post... i agree expecting moniya 2 becum manyata overnight is impossible and ridiculous bt i don't think they do expect that from her. Rajmata just wants her to slowly slowly get used to the Royal life and leave behind the life of Moniya... she understands its going to take a while and komal and rajmata r explaining to her hw 2 behave like a princess n komal in particular has been calm abt it... its Brij tht gts angry quickly and expects her 2 behave as a princess immediately, while rajmata is always assuring him that he needs 2 b patient and not react angrily. They are trying to teach her bit by bit, like the way Rajmata reacted to when moniya sed "woh saale kabhi nahi martey"..she was like you shouldn't speak like that, and that is the approach one is meant 2 use.
Her childish attitude is only going to lighten up the serious atmosphere of the palace!!

The bhag daur, maar-pit ...

will bring the family members more close...

They'll learn to chill out and be themselves... normal humans.. not Raj-gharane ki log!!

right...i m so ecited with the trace..the madness of manyata..
Her slow change is justified n i dun av ne prob wit dat..
buh chiky soni n aksshh dey shud understand it dat SHES PRINCESS MANYATA PRINCE UV KI HONAY WALI MAHRAANNI
al three of dem r soo anooyyinngg
cnt tel u..CVS HEAR IT CLEAR UV SHUD B D HEROOO