-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Week after week, i have been watching the story with my imagination getting distorted by the day!

Last night just broke me and I couldnt fathom what Arnav was going through. Over the days I have been failing to see Arnavs love for Khushi. Does he love her as yet? May be not, there is loads of story to play on, so the makers must be surely taken their own time to build the same...

But my heart went out to Lavanya.. off late i feel more for her, not just cos she moulded herself to fit into what garb of what an adarsh raizada bahu would be, but she also proved she understood Arnav as a person by the time she was ready to leave the house. she had won over their hearts, and the place she has created perhaps would never be filled by anyone else!!!

She also has a conversation with Khushi where she indirectly hints at how Arnav may perhaps neverr know wad his heart wants!

in the bargain, i somehow, lost my love for Arnav... with his complications, and his attempt to set La free from the clutches of a relationship with no love, i wondered, will Khushi be able to love this man with all herr heart? will she ever be confident that the man would not do this to herr? why do i say this? there has so far been no establishment of the fact as to what the two share other than strong and deep attraction which both of them to date deny ..

where is the story going from here? the new guy will turn Arnav jealous, and Khushi will carry the guilt of not giving into her feelings for Arnav since she came, groomed La to the family's liking! Will she be able to love Arnav and admit it? Will she want to be with someone who has the power to abandon you one fine day? what would be the guarantee to their relationship other than the fact that they are the leads of the story?

with many promises made at the start, I am slowly beginning to wonder where the story is heading!!!

in making Arnav finally take a call, i saw his own selfish reasons of being caught in a web of not wanting to be in a relationship that offered him nothing, and where he didnt want to do anything either... when he got angry with Khushi he announced an engagement with La! but now that she is single too, would he admit he loves her? well no .. there will surely be complications, where getting them to come to terms with their feelings by itself will take up a large part of the story in the days to come ...

i have neverr been a sucker for only moments in the story, but i would want to see more of ArShi though not in person but in spirit!!! if he is a business man , i would like to see him doing more than just sitting in front of the computerr or talking to Aman! if he loves his sister, i would like to see more than him getting worried for her at the drop of a hat !!! now, when he comes to know Shyam has cheated his sister, how will marrying Khushi to spite her change Anjali's situation in anyway? how will she live with a girl who supposed was the cause for her martital discord in the same house and accept herr as the wife or the girlfriend of his sisterr? nothing makes sense to me at the moment!!!

i hope, we get back the much needed sensiblity in the story line, with some amount of sensitivity from the leads!!!

love,
niha