We need to improve our TRP:plz join in:imp link p3

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey all please read the post with concentration. Though we all know that it is a very good show with a good storyline, superb actors and good chemistry among them. Even a really huge fan foliowing is behind this show. But thats not all. The one and only scale of measuring the success of the show is TRP. And the TRP is not as good as it deserve. For more details check the TRP  thread.πŸ˜ƒ

Even some new shows with not so strong track is going above our show. Its on the 8th position this week. So I think we should try to increase its TRP. Here I'm writing some ways for that and one of my closest friends helped and requested me to make that.

i} Please don't change the channel during the break as it is the hightime to count TRPs.πŸ˜ƒ
ii} Please don;t change the channel even when Anji-Jp-Hp-Shyamu's stupid drama is shown. πŸ˜ƒ
iii} If you watch another show sometimes then please watch the another show in its repeat telecast if you love IPKKND the most.πŸ˜ƒ
iv}If sometime you are unable to watch due to work or something else please tell your family to switch the TV on and watch. πŸ˜ƒ
v} Please tell your friends/cousins/friends of friends/aunts/uncles/boyfriends/girlfriends/husband/wife/whole family in one word to watch the show. [I know I'm writing borring words]πŸ˜ƒ
vi} Try to watch the show at 8 pm everyday cause TRPs are count on their real telecast.πŸ˜ƒ
vii} Make siggys/VMs amap and use it and show it to your friends/families so that they can be attracted by the ArHi romance and start to watch the show.πŸ˜ƒ
viii} Last but not the least is that try to discuss in public place about it.πŸ˜ƒ
ix} this way is suggested by SiRul---for those who lives abroad watch the soap only on Star Player. TRPs are being count also here.
πŸ˜ƒ
Look our show needs to be on No.1. So please show some effort to increase its TRP. Please join in and hit the LIKE button to let me count how many of you are in the initiative with me.
You also may write some ways here.
Love IPKKND...Love ArHi and Love you all...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

IMP link posted by SiRul on page 3...
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks for liking the post. hoping to have comments also..
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Dear and for ppl who are abroad ?? πŸ˜ƒ
I know we can watch it on the web on Starplayer i saw on Pyar ki ye ek kahani forum  that fr ppl who are abroad TRPS count on starplayer
Edited by SiRul - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't live in India so I can't contribute to the trps.

But if I did I would never miss an epi and follow all the above mentioned rules.

I expect all fans to do the same...please follow them. πŸ˜³

IronyDied thumbnail
i dont live in India sabs😳 i cant do anything unfortunatelyπŸ˜” but i hope those who live in india will watch at least try to watch the show at 8 😳
Bazzinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@SiRul : really omg im so wanna watch on star player
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi4evaneva

@SiRul : really omg im so wanna watch on star player

Yes it's true i was looking for that topic but didnt find it :( :( to take the link
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i dont live in India sabs😳 i cant do anything unfortunatelyπŸ˜” but i hope those who live in india will watch at least try to watch the show at 8 😳

Tashu I think in bangladesh the trps are being counted. otherwise you can contribute TRPs to the show by watching it on Star Player.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Yes it's true i was looking for that topic but didnt find it :( :( to take the link

hey Sirul I've updated my post with your suggetion...thanks for it...πŸ˜ƒ
IronyDied thumbnail
ok really! if BD is counted that its good cause i always watch it at 8 and thanks sirul for the info..i will watch it on both TV and star player! 😳