India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We need to improve our TRP:plz join in:imp link p3

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

hey all please read the post with concentration. Though we all know that it is a very good show with a good storyline, superb actors and good chemistry among them. Even a really huge fan foliowing is behind this show. But thats not all. The one and only scale of measuring the success of the show is TRP. And the TRP is not as good as it deserve.OuchOuch For more details check the TRP  thread.Big smile

Even some new shows with not so strong track is going above our show. Its on the 8th position this week. So I think we should try to increase its TRP. Here I'm writing some ways for that and one of my closest friends helped and requested me to make that.

i} Please don't change the channel during the break as it is the hightime to count TRPs.Big smile
ii} Please don;t change the channel even when Anji-Jp-Hp-Shyamu's stupid drama is shown. Big smile
iii} If you watch another show sometimes then please watch the another show in its repeat telecast if you love IPKKND the most.Big smile
iv}If sometime you are unable to watch due to work or something else please tell your family to switch the TV on and watch. Big smile
v} Please tell your friends/cousins/friends of friends/aunts/uncles/boyfriends/girlfriends/husband/wife/whole family in one word to watch the show. [I know I'm writing borring words]Big smile
vi} Try to watch the show at 8 pm everyday cause TRPs are count on their real telecast.Big smile
vii} Make siggys/VMs amap and use it and show it to your friends/families so that they can be attracted by the ArHi romance and start to watch the show.Big smile
viii} Last but not the least is that try to discuss in public place about it.Big smile
ix} this way is suggested by SiRul---for those who lives abroad watch the soap only on Star Player. TRPs are being count also here.
Big smile
Look our show needs to be on No.1. So please show some effort to increase its TRP. Please join in and hit the LIKE button to let me count how many of you are in the initiative with me.
You also may write some ways here.
Love IPKKND...Love ArHi and Love you all...Big smileBig smile

IMP link posted by SiRul on page 3...

Edited by coolsabs - 21 December 2011 at 4:15am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

safoora17saarrthiispyaarcutepearlshafArHiJordin-Maaneet-nainac01sabiha alikvgmatri_Janki_BazzingaCrazyAbtTV18babli0204Juicee_Sushiezonera1JasveerShastristarzyashaTheBlueAngelRichie-Richshanthipriyathelondon12345LuvAbhiyaarjuhisriraodevishree--Sobi--music1SunriseGreenamisuvarshiyanaShweta_1HaRul-lovermoon_mine-Antu-_-Aslan-SanzBarbieIpkknd-ki-fan1Targaryenincandescentanjani-pagliapplesauce.anu17RiyaDutta-MOTHER-naddiya26GirlabouttownhoneypriyaDivya1503mishti_17..-IronyDied-..

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
thanks for liking the post. hoping to have comments also..
HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Dear and for ppl who are abroad ?? Big smile
I know we can watch it on the web on Starplayer i saw on Pyar ki ye ek kahani forum  that fr ppl who are abroad TRPS count on starplayer

Edited by SiRul - 21 December 2011 at 3:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-IronyDied-..

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I don't live in India so I can't contribute to the trps.

But if I did I would never miss an epi and follow all the above mentioned rules.

I expect all fans to do the same...please follow them. Embarrassed

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i dont live in India sabsEmbarrassed i cant do anything unfortunatelyUnhappy but i hope those who live in india will watch at least try to watch the show at 8 Embarrassed
Bazzinga Senior Member
Bazzinga
Bazzinga

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@SiRul : really omg im so wanna watch on star player

HaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4evaneva

@SiRul : really omg im so wanna watch on star player
Yes it's true i was looking for that topic but didnt find it :( :( to take the link

Bazzinga

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i dont live in India sabsEmbarrassed i cant do anything unfortunatelyUnhappy but i hope those who live in india will watch at least try to watch the show at 8 Embarrassed

Tashu I think in bangladesh the trps are being counted. otherwise you can contribute TRPs to the show by watching it on Star Player.

Go to top