MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Yeah, Back After A Long Time--With Updates.
</div>How can I forget My Minnie
Need some time babe
Will get to reading and commenting Soon<div>
Promise

awww!! Okies dokies dear!!
Comment when you have read all!!
Originally posted by tamanna1391

it

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12"></a>
awww! thank you dear!
u
p
d
a
t
e

u
p
d
a
t
e

h
i

a
n
u

l
o
v
e
d

y
o
u
r

u
p
d
a
t
e

l
o
o
k

w
h
a
t

I

f
o
u
n
d

:

ROUGH ISHQ

Prologue

He again found her walking on the road in the mid-night. This has become frequent since two days. He was really irritated with the way his enemies were flourishing though his company was at the best at the top. Still he hated them. He hated her. Her whole family. It was because of them Kaka died, Papa died. I wont let them rise. NEVER.

That's when he saw the shadow. A girl perhaps. She had wrapped the shawl around her like a hood. 'She looks epitome of peace' He whispered.

He was lost in her flying hair which shone in the moonlight. The way she walked in the road. He just stared at the heavenly Goddess like figure.

It has been two days since then.

He saw her the next day too while he was doing his push-ups in the balcony at night.

It continued for the next five days.

At the end of the sixth day, he was curious why a girl like her would roam in the middle of the road at midnight.

He followed her till a house which seemed more or less like a farmhouse. Her farmhouse. It seemed familiar, He thought but shrugged it off.

She kicked her hands and legs and wriggled under the strong grip of the man.

He tied her hands and eyes with silk clothes tightly.

He kissed her while harshly pushing her on the bed and roughly feeling her body with his hands.

She wriggled under him to free herself and catch her breath as she gasped for air.

He finally let her go but not before biting her neck marking her to be his possession.

She was petrified as she felt him lift off her and walk away. She was feeling drowsy as she fainted.

Hmmm! She was awesome! I hope I never see her face. He thought.

But I can feel her body. After all I am Maan Singh Khurana and no one dare stop me.

MSK would never see her face because Maan Singh Khurana can never fall in love.

He said smirking with an evil smile.

Who was that? She thought as she woke up in the morning.

She had tears in her eyes.

" I would never allow him or anyone else come close to me again. NEVER. Geet Handa would never allow it. It was the right of one man and he lost it too. No one else can get that right. NEVER EVER: Geet bit out.

We could never reach the culmination of our love.

I guess was it even love. My love as I think. His love as he claimed.

I don't think so it was either.

It was just start of pain, roughness.

My uncompleted Ishq.

His unreciprocated Ishq.

It just had hate , sorrow painful Ishq. It was''

Originally posted by mel420

u
p
d
a
t
e

u
p
d
a
t
e

h
i

a
n
u

l
o
v
e
d

y
o
u
r

u
p
d
a
t
e

l
o
o
k

w
h
a
t

I

f
o
u
n
d

:

ROUGH ISHQ

Prologue

He again found her walking on the road in the mid-night. This has become frequent since two days. He was really irritated with the way his enemies were flourishing though his company was at the best at the top. Still he hated them. He hated her. Her whole family. It was because of them Kaka died, Papa died. I wont let them rise. NEVER.

That's when he saw the shadow. A girl perhaps. She had wrapped the shawl around her like a hood. 'She looks epitome of peace' He whispered.

He was lost in her flying hair which shone in the moonlight. The way she walked in the road. He just stared at the heavenly Goddess like figure.

It has been two days since then.

He saw her the next day too while he was doing his push-ups in the balcony at night.

It continued for the next five days.

At the end of the sixth day, he was curious why a girl like her would roam in the middle of the road at midnight.

He followed her till a house which seemed more or less like a farmhouse. Her farmhouse. It seemed familiar, He thought but shrugged it off.

She kicked her hands and legs and wriggled under the strong grip of the man.

He tied her hands and eyes with silk clothes tightly.

He kissed her while harshly pushing her on the bed and roughly feeling her body with his hands.

She wriggled under him to free herself and catch her breath as she gasped for air.

He finally let her go but not before biting her neck marking her to be his possession.

She was petrified as she felt him lift off her and walk away. She was feeling drowsy as she fainted.

Hmmm! She was awesome! I hope I never see her face. He thought.

But I can feel her body. After all I am Maan Singh Khurana and no one dare stop me.

MSK would never see her face because Maan Singh Khurana can never fall in love.

He said smirking with an evil smile.

Who was that? She thought as she woke up in the morning.

She had tears in her eyes.

" I would never allow him or anyone else come close to me again. NEVER. Geet Handa would never allow it. It was the right of one man and he lost it too. No one else can get that right. NEVER EVER: Geet bit out.

We could never reach the culmination of our love.

I guess was it even love. My love as I think. His love as he claimed.

I don't think so it was either.

It was just start of pain, roughness.

My uncompleted Ishq.

His unreciprocated Ishq.

It just had hate , sorrow painful Ishq. It was''

h
e
y

I

c
a
n

Q
u
o
t
e

m
y

o
w
n

p
o
s
t

c
o
o
l

g
o
t

g
o

n
o
w

n
e
e
d

t
o

s
t
u
d
y

MG OS:

I don't know!

" I am going to do it and you won't stop me." Geet declared.
" What are you going to do Mrs. Khurana? Making Love? I would love if you take the initiative this time." Came the retort from Maan as he placed his hands on her shoulders with a mischievious glint in his eyes.
"What? Hey Babaji what am i to do of this disgusting person unfortunately my husband. Subah subah all this. Always thinking of''" She trailed off as she blushed crimson red even thinking about his intentions.
Maan was so lost in passion of making love that he heard only her last line " Always thinking of'.."
"Always thinking of what Geet?" He asked seductively in his husky voice. "Don't you think you are fortunate enough that your husband is only and only thinking about you and your LOVE". He stressed on the word "love" which made her shy.
"Correction UNFORTUNATELY . Its my misfortune that You are my husband Mr.Khurana" Geet teased him seeing him all lost in his passion or her love.
" WHAT?" Maan asked all annoyed and alarmed.. He turned her with a jerk and pinned her to the wall. He placed both of his hands on either side of her head. Geet nodded her head to and fro indicating Maan not to do anything at that time. Maan smirked seeing her state.
He lowered his lips closer to hers." So misfortune huh? I am your husband Unfortunately right?" Geet was shaking with his close proximity. She was all lost in his eyes.
Geet arched her back so as to be more closer to him. Maan enjoyed her helpless state.He lowered his hands brushing it through the side profile of her body as if feeling her body and stopped it near her waist as he pulled her closer by her waist.
"Geet'." Maan called her seeing all lost. " So '''You ''.." He placed his lips on her shoulder sucking and kissing her neck. " You '.." Geet asked all lost."You ''.were going '..to"Maan continued his torture as he started to feel her small back. "to'.." Geet asked again as she raised her hands to his hair to clutch it not being able to bear his sweet torture. " TO DO SOMETHING FIRST" he yelled in her ear as he bit her ear lobe. Geet stopped her hands in mid air as she came back to her senses and saw through his game.
She slapped him on his right cheek as she kicked him on his stomach.
"You little conniving pervert" She scoffed him.
"Ouchhh!!!! What was that for? I was just trying to be romantic your Romeo types .Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha" Maan growled complaining at her sudden outburst.
"My Goodness ! Look at the guts of this man. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" Geet said all annoyed. She looked at her watch " Hey Babaji its almost time 10 o' clock" She said as she strided off to go.
Maan held her by her waist from her back to stop her from going.
"My MK first Geet" He whispered as well as ordered in her ear.
" Mkkk what's that? Maan never heard about it before " Geet asked innocently forgetting about her initial important work.
" MK Geet? What Geet you don't know what is MK? " Maan asked and feigned surprise which filled Geet with more curiosity.
"Maan please tell me nah what's that ?pretty please? Is it some kind of brand of shirt or perfume or food. Ohhh!!!!! I am sure it is some kind of hair gel right Maan?" Geet questioned .Maan laughed loudly as he buried his head in her neck .
"Hey Geet ke Babaji!!!!! What have you created?" He complained looking up. Geet looked at him bewildered.
" My dear wifey MK means Maan Singh Khurana and MK means Morning Kiss. So concluding that give me my MK to your MK honey" Maan said nonchalantly.
Geet laughed as she realized her folly . Suddenly her face turned shy with hue of blood red creeping up her cheeks remembering Kiss. As soon as she realized that She started seething with anger as she remembered how he was making her miss her favourite.
"Let me go Maan . I don't want to talk with you. Cookie gives better MKs than me. You would surely enjoy it. Give her few Pedigree biscuits and she would give you a kiss you would relish your whole life. For now leave me" Geet teased him as well as frowned at him for his whole 'MK' game. Cookie was their pet dog- a gift from Maan's nanny as Maan played with its mother a lot in his childhood days.
" okay fine go!!!!! I wont waste your Sunday. Go do whatever you want. No one cares about me huh!" Maan said all annoyed at Geet .
"Thank You Mr. Khurana" Geet said and walked off smirking all the way at Maan's childish behaviour.
" La la la la la la la Shakti shakti shakti maan shakti shakti maan . Hai aadmi ko milta jab apna gyaan kehelata woh Shaktimaan" hummed Geet as she was watching her all time favourite childhood show. She remembered how she craved to watch "Shaktimaan" in her childhood days but no one would allow her. That's why she had downloaded it from the Internet and made a DVD to watch it on her television set using the DVD player.
Suddenly the screen was all black. She knew who would do it.
"Maan!!!!! I hate you. Give me back the remote. I want my Shaktimaan back" Geet screamed at Maan.
"Haawww! MY Shaktimaan. How could you Geet? What would happen to your poor Maan?" Maan asked knowing her craving.
Whenever Geet had such kind of feel of craving to watch "Shaktimaan" no one in the whole world could stop her ,not even Maan. Sometimes He was irritated and sometimes he was jealous of this Shaktimaan. " Just imagine the great business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana jealous of Shaktimaan. Just a Tv character superhero. Huh? People would laugh at him" Maan thought.
"Just go to hell. Before that give me my Basanti " Geet screamed again. When it comes to Shaktimaan she becomes like a lioness and a great rebel tough to handle. She often calls the remote "Basanti" as she feels it is the horse (ghoda) which takes her to her Shaktimaan's la lala land.
"What? Me and hell? Oh please. What the hell that Shaktimaan Buddha has that I don't have" Maan asked.
Geet opened her mouth making a big 'o'."What? My Shaktimaan and Buddha? Oh please. He is my Superman He-man Dream man Favourite man MY Shaktimaan" At the end Geet was in tears as she walked off.
" Yeh lo. Har waqt iss Shaktimaan ke liye naraaz ho jati hai. Iss Shaktimaan ki to main. Buddha saala. Hamesha hamari ladayi karwa deta hai. Ab kaise manaaun Mishti ko".Maan thought..Least did Maan know Geet had tears because Maan broke his promise that he made to her when he proposed her.

Maan held out the ring in his hands as he proposed Geet sitting on one of his knees in their favourite park.
" Maan I know You love me. You know I love you. But I would accept to marry you only on one condition" Geet said still dazed at his romantic proposal.
"Condition?" Maan asked Geet apprehensively.
" Maan I know you would laugh at this. Even my family laughs at it. I know its crazy. But''''"Geet trailed off
"Speak up Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maan ordered impatiently.
" Do you '.. would 'you '.p..pr..promise that you would allow me to watch Shaktimaan whenever pretty please?" Geet said all in one breath awaiting eagerly for Maan's response.
Maan stood there bewildered at first. He then broke into peals of laughter. He held his stomach as he continued to laugh rolling on the ground.
"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Geet I don't know how I fell for a crazy girl like you ha ha ha ha" Maan spoke as he continued to laugh.
Geet was mesmerized by his laugh at first but then whined " Maan!"as she pouted and on the verge of crying.
Her eyes filled up as a lone tear escaped her eyes.
Maan seeing her tears felt guilty." Don't cry! Okay okay I promise I would allow Now please accept me."
Geet showed her ring finger while Maan made her wear it. Geet hugged him tightly. Maan kissed her on her lips discovering every crevice and hidden secrets as their tongues played with each other.

"Maan you broke your promise. I hate you" Geet complained as she sat alone in their room.
"Mrs. Khurana May I come in?" Maan asked guiltily hiding something behind his back.
Geet stayed silent punishing him. Maan sighed as he placed her gifts on the table and went to rectify his mistake and manaofy her.
"Geet'" He called out to her to gain her attention. Geet didn't turn towards him fuming in anger. Maan held her chin and made her face towards him as he sat on his knees as Geet sat on the bed.
He wiped her tears." Geet'' Baby'' Look at me na please" Geet raised her eyes from behind her tearful eyelids. " Look your DD is sorry for his mistake. See I am holding my ears. I promise I would never break my promise again. Really sorry baby" Maan said as he held his ears.
"My Shaktimaan?" Geet asked tearfully.
" Yes baby your Shaktiman. I am really sorry my dear" Maan answered.
" Okay then you are to be punished by Queen Khurana for your mistake Mr. Dusht Danav" Geet said wiping her tears with back of her hands.
"Anything for my Mishti. King Khurana is all yours" Maan said finally relieved that she forgave him.
"Next Sunday you have to sit with me and watch Shaktimaan with me" Geet asked him innocently .
"ummm'." Maan hesitated at the thought itself. " Its so childish"
"WHAT?" Geet asked glaring at him.
"Okay I was just joking . Bechara pati mazaak bhi nahi kar sakta kya" Maan giggled.
Geet laughed too at his comment. "Look Geet what I had brought for you. Your favourite . Milkybar " Maan said as he showed her the chocolates and gave them to her.
"Yummy!!!!!!!! " Geet said as she relished each bite of it and finished with no time."Thank You Maan" She kissed him on his cheek.
Maan frowned. "I didn't get my Milkybar yet" Maan said.
Geet raised her eyebrows asking him to explain. He pointed his finger to his lips. Geet blushed and lowered her eyelids.
Seeing her approve Maan caressed her face with his right hand as he lowered his lips on hers. He slowly lowered her to the bed while opening his shirt. Geet stopped his hands. She began to open his buttons still kissing each other. Maan unzipped her kurti while giving open-mouthed kisses on her back. Finally getting free of each others clothes. They were lost in their passion of love as they made love. Maan marked each private asset of her body with his kisses as he nibbled and sucked her curves. Finally exhausted they drifted off to sleep.

"We have been married for almost 1 year. Still I couldn't get enough of this crazy girl,Enough of my Mishty. When from little acquaintances, from being my father's best friend's daughter to my partner in crime(not literally) to my only secret sharer to my love, she went on to become my wife my life I never knew. How I fell for this crazy Milkybar- Shaktimaan craving girl I just don't know" Maan thought as he stared at the beauty laying infront of him. Both were lying on the bed after their hours of love-making sessions.
" I don't know how from partners in crime we changed to secret sharers to always fighting adults to lovers to husband and wife I never knew. I never could get enough of my bold Dusht Danav, King Khurana. How I fell in love with him I just don't know" Geet thought as she ruffled his hair as she saw Maan staring at her with his oh-so lovable dreamy eyes.
"I love you Geet" He said as he kissed her hair.
" I love you too Maan" Geet replied
"Waise How did you know?" Geet asked.
" About what?" Maan replied .
" Buddhu about your love" Geet asked.
"How did you?" Maan asked curiously.
"I DON'T KNOW" both said at the same time as they continued to laugh loudly.
Both drifted to sleep drowning in each other's love.
And they lived happily ever after as Maan and Geet enjoyed their married life.

Originally posted by mel420

MG OS:

I don't know!

" I am going to do it and you won't stop me." Geet declared.
" What are you going to do Mrs. Khurana? Making Love? I would love if you take the initiative this time." Came the retort from Maan as he placed his hands on her shoulders with a mischievious glint in his eyes.
"What? Hey Babaji what am i to do of this disgusting person unfortunately my husband. Subah subah all this. Always thinking of''" She trailed off as she blushed crimson red even thinking about his intentions.
Maan was so lost in passion of making love that he heard only her last line " Always thinking of'.."
"Always thinking of what Geet?" He asked seductively in his husky voice. "Don't you think you are fortunate enough that your husband is only and only thinking about you and your LOVE". He stressed on the word "love" which made her shy.
"Correction UNFORTUNATELY . Its my misfortune that You are my husband Mr.Khurana" Geet teased him seeing him all lost in his passion or her love.
" WHAT?" Maan asked all annoyed and alarmed.. He turned her with a jerk and pinned her to the wall. He placed both of his hands on either side of her head. Geet nodded her head to and fro indicating Maan not to do anything at that time. Maan smirked seeing her state.
He lowered his lips closer to hers." So misfortune huh? I am your husband Unfortunately right?" Geet was shaking with his close proximity. She was all lost in his eyes.
Geet arched her back so as to be more closer to him. Maan enjoyed her helpless state.He lowered his hands brushing it through the side profile of her body as if feeling her body and stopped it near her waist as he pulled her closer by her waist.
"Geet'." Maan called her seeing all lost. " So '''You ''.." He placed his lips on her shoulder sucking and kissing her neck. " You '.." Geet asked all lost."You ''.were going '..to"Maan continued his torture as he started to feel her small back. "to'.." Geet asked again as she raised her hands to his hair to clutch it not being able to bear his sweet torture. " TO DO SOMETHING FIRST" he yelled in her ear as he bit her ear lobe. Geet stopped her hands in mid air as she came back to her senses and saw through his game.
She slapped him on his right cheek as she kicked him on his stomach.
"You little conniving pervert" She scoffed him.
"Ouchhh!!!! What was that for? I was just trying to be romantic your Romeo types .Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha" Maan growled complaining at her sudden outburst.
"My Goodness ! Look at the guts of this man. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" Geet said all annoyed. She looked at her watch " Hey Babaji its almost time 10 o' clock" She said as she strided off to go.
Maan held her by her waist from her back to stop her from going.
"My MK first Geet" He whispered as well as ordered in her ear.
" Mkkk what's that? Maan never heard about it before " Geet asked innocently forgetting about her initial important work.
" MK Geet? What Geet you don't know what is MK? " Maan asked and feigned surprise which filled Geet with more curiosity.
"Maan please tell me nah what's that ?pretty please? Is it some kind of brand of shirt or perfume or food. Ohhh!!!!! I am sure it is some kind of hair gel right Maan?" Geet questioned .Maan laughed loudly as he buried his head in her neck .
"Hey Geet ke Babaji!!!!! What have you created?" He complained looking up. Geet looked at him bewildered.
" My dear wifey MK means Maan Singh Khurana and MK means Morning Kiss. So concluding that give me my MK to your MK honey" Maan said nonchalantly.
Geet laughed as she realized her folly . Suddenly her face turned shy with hue of blood red creeping up her cheeks remembering Kiss. As soon as she realized that She started seething with anger as she remembered how he was making her miss her favourite.
"Let me go Maan . I don't want to talk with you. Cookie gives better MKs than me. You would surely enjoy it. Give her few Pedigree biscuits and she would give you a kiss you would relish your whole life. For now leave me" Geet teased him as well as frowned at him for his whole 'MK' game. Cookie was their pet dog- a gift from Maan's nanny as Maan played with its mother a lot in his childhood days.
" okay fine go!!!!! I wont waste your Sunday. Go do whatever you want. No one cares about me huh!" Maan said all annoyed at Geet .
"Thank You Mr. Khurana" Geet said and walked off smirking all the way at Maan's childish behaviour.
" La la la la la la la Shakti shakti shakti maan shakti shakti maan . Hai aadmi ko milta jab apna gyaan kehelata woh Shaktimaan" hummed Geet as she was watching her all time favourite childhood show. She remembered how she craved to watch "Shaktimaan" in her childhood days but no one would allow her. That's why she had downloaded it from the Internet and made a DVD to watch it on her television set using the DVD player.
Suddenly the screen was all black. She knew who would do it.
"Maan!!!!! I hate you. Give me back the remote. I want my Shaktimaan back" Geet screamed at Maan.
"Haawww! MY Shaktimaan. How could you Geet? What would happen to your poor Maan?" Maan asked knowing her craving.
Whenever Geet had such kind of feel of craving to watch "Shaktimaan" no one in the whole world could stop her ,not even Maan. Sometimes He was irritated and sometimes he was jealous of this Shaktimaan. " Just imagine the great business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana jealous of Shaktimaan. Just a Tv character superhero. Huh? People would laugh at him" Maan thought.
"Just go to hell. Before that give me my Basanti " Geet screamed again. When it comes to Shaktimaan she becomes like a lioness and a great rebel tough to handle. She often calls the remote "Basanti" as she feels it is the horse (ghoda) which takes her to her Shaktimaan's la lala land.
"What? Me and hell? Oh please. What the hell that Shaktimaan Buddha has that I don't have" Maan asked.
Geet opened her mouth making a big 'o'."What? My Shaktimaan and Buddha? Oh please. He is my Superman He-man Dream man Favourite man MY Shaktimaan" At the end Geet was in tears as she walked off.
" Yeh lo. Har waqt iss Shaktimaan ke liye naraaz ho jati hai. Iss Shaktimaan ki to main. Buddha saala. Hamesha hamari ladayi karwa deta hai. Ab kaise manaaun Mishti ko".Maan thought..Least did Maan know Geet had tears because Maan broke his promise that he made to her when he proposed her.

Maan held out the ring in his hands as he proposed Geet sitting on one of his knees in their favourite park.
" Maan I know You love me. You know I love you. But I would accept to marry you only on one condition" Geet said still dazed at his romantic proposal.
"Condition?" Maan asked Geet apprehensively.
" Maan I know you would laugh at this. Even my family laughs at it. I know its crazy. But''''"Geet trailed off
"Speak up Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maan ordered impatiently.
" Do you '.. would 'you '.p..pr..promise that you would allow me to watch Shaktimaan whenever pretty please?" Geet said all in one breath awaiting eagerly for Maan's response.
Maan stood there bewildered at first. He then broke into peals of laughter. He held his stomach as he continued to laugh rolling on the ground.
"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Geet I don't know how I fell for a crazy girl like you ha ha ha ha" Maan spoke as he continued to laugh.
Geet was mesmerized by his laugh at first but then whined " Maan!"as she pouted and on the verge of crying.
Her eyes filled up as a lone tear escaped her eyes.
Maan seeing her tears felt guilty." Don't cry! Okay okay I promise I would allow Now please accept me."
Geet showed her ring finger while Maan made her wear it. Geet hugged him tightly. Maan kissed her on her lips discovering every crevice and hidden secrets as their tongues played with each other.

"Maan you broke your promise. I hate you" Geet complained as she sat alone in their room.
"Mrs. Khurana May I come in?" Maan asked guiltily hiding something behind his back.
Geet stayed silent punishing him. Maan sighed as he placed her gifts on the table and went to rectify his mistake and manaofy her.
"Geet'" He called out to her to gain her attention. Geet didn't turn towards him fuming in anger. Maan held her chin and made her face towards him as he sat on his knees as Geet sat on the bed.
He wiped her tears." Geet'' Baby'' Look at me na please" Geet raised her eyes from behind her tearful eyelids. " Look your DD is sorry for his mistake. See I am holding my ears. I promise I would never break my promise again. Really sorry baby" Maan said as he held his ears.
"My Shaktimaan?" Geet asked tearfully.
" Yes baby your Shaktiman. I am really sorry my dear" Maan answered.
" Okay then you are to be punished by Queen Khurana for your mistake Mr. Dusht Danav" Geet said wiping her tears with back of her hands.
"Anything for my Mishti. King Khurana is all yours" Maan said finally relieved that she forgave him.
"Next Sunday you have to sit with me and watch Shaktimaan with me" Geet asked him innocently .
"ummm'." Maan hesitated at the thought itself. " Its so childish"
"WHAT?" Geet asked glaring at him.
"Okay I was just joking . Bechara pati mazaak bhi nahi kar sakta kya" Maan giggled.
Geet laughed too at his comment. "Look Geet what I had brought for you. Your favourite . Milkybar " Maan said as he showed her the chocolates and gave them to her.
"Yummy!!!!!!!! " Geet said as she relished each bite of it and finished with no time."Thank You Maan" She kissed him on his cheek.
Maan frowned. "I didn't get my Milkybar yet" Maan said.
Geet raised her eyebrows asking him to explain. He pointed his finger to his lips. Geet blushed and lowered her eyelids.
Seeing her approve Maan caressed her face with his right hand as he lowered his lips on hers. He slowly lowered her to the bed while opening his shirt. Geet stopped his hands. She began to open his buttons still kissing each other. Maan unzipped her kurti while giving open-mouthed kisses on her back. Finally getting free of each others clothes. They were lost in their passion of love as they made love. Maan marked each private asset of her body with his kisses as he nibbled and sucked her curves. Finally exhausted they drifted off to sleep.

"We have been married for almost 1 year. Still I couldn't get enough of this crazy girl,Enough of my Mishty. When from little acquaintances, from being my father's best friend's daughter to my partner in crime(not literally) to my only secret sharer to my love, she went on to become my wife my life I never knew. How I fell for this crazy Milkybar- Shaktimaan craving girl I just don't know" Maan thought as he stared at the beauty laying infront of him. Both were lying on the bed after their hours of love-making sessions.
" I don't know how from partners in crime we changed to secret sharers to always fighting adults to lovers to husband and wife I never knew. I never could get enough of my bold Dusht Danav, King Khurana. How I fell in love with him I just don't know" Geet thought as she ruffled his hair as she saw Maan staring at her with his oh-so lovable dreamy eyes.
"I love you Geet" He said as he kissed her hair.
" I love you too Maan" Geet replied
"Waise How did you know?" Geet asked.
" About what?" Maan replied .
" Buddhu about your love" Geet asked.
"How did you?" Maan asked curiously.
"I DON'T KNOW" both said at the same time as they continued to laugh loudly.
Both drifted to sleep drowning in each other's love.
And they lived happily ever after as Maan and Geet enjoyed their married life.

I

l
a
u
g
h
e
d

l
i
k
e

c
r
a
z
y

w
h
i
l
e

r
e
a
d
y

t
h
i
s

o
n
e

s
h
o
t

o
f

y
o
u
r
s

very interesting...

thanx for pm...
Originally posted by ana1411

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">Lovely Update</font>

Thank you dear!!
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

very interesting...

thanx for pm...

Am glad you liked it!!
Thank you!!
@Mel: Woohooo you are deffo on a roll today!
*sorry cant quote long comments*