MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago

MG SS:

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

Part 10

"Awww! My cute baby wife" Maan was amused by her innocent complains and hugged her.

"I am sorry Maan!!" She whispered  as she remembered the turning point of their marriage.

PAST

She composed herself though she was deeply hurt.

"Fine! You don't believe me. So BE IT!!" She stressed on each word. "I said before also, please don't doubt on my love. I won't be able to bear it. I would break down. I AM LEAVING!!!!!!" She shouted before walking off.

"Ma'm Mission accomplished. Geet is leaving!"  Arjun spoke as soon as a woman entered.

The woman's face wasn't visible as she had turned her back.

"Good job Arjun! Now listen to me very carefully! Leave to wherever she is leaving! Quick! We can't let this chance away or Maan get to her" The woman ordered Arjun.

Arjun immediately ran off.

The woman turned and it was none other than Pammi.

Pammi smirked at her plan.

She came out of the room and was shocked.

Mrs. Khurana stood there horrified as she had heard everything .

"Didi! You made a big mistake by over-hearing it" Pammi chuckled cynically.

"Pammi!! How could you? You are my sister! MY OWN! How could you ruin my son's marriage? How could you plan to hurt Geet? TELL ME!!" Mrs. Khurana was shocked.

"Didi You are so innocent. Can't you see the difference of level between us? The gap between us!! Papaji married you to a richer famly and me to a poor one . Why? Why didn't you question him before questioning me? Answer me!"

"It wasn't for Papaji to decide. Our soulmates were sent to us by God. Then who are you , me or Papaji to decide. May be your husband isn't as rich as mine but I can say he does have a golden heart which you couldn't recognize still." Mrs. Khurana replied patiently

"Ah! Give me a break from this lecture. What does Golden heart bring? Nothing! I wanted my daughter Naintara to be married to Maan! He simply denied saying Geet is the best one! This isnt Golden heart as far as I think Didi" Pammi retorted.

Pammi took out something from her purse. " And this is the price you have to pay for your so called golden heart!" Pammi smirked as she was about to slash her neck.

"PAMMI! STOP RIGHT THERE!" her husband shouted coming in between her and Mrs. Khurana. Before he could say anything else she had already pushed the knife into his stomach.

"Oops sorry deary Golden heart! Pammi chuckled as Mrs. Khurana fell down unconscious seeing her violent sister.

'I have less time left. I must inform Maan beta' He thought trying to get up as he saw Pammi dragging Mrs. Khurana into the store room.

He limped as he ran out of the mansion while Pammi was busy locking up Mrs. Khurana.

Maan ran into the mansion looking out for Geet hoping that she hadn't left but Alas! She did.

"GEETTT!!! GEEETTT!!" He shouted running into their room. He could feel the coldness in the room. Absence of her sweet innocent warmth.

He turned back when he noticed something on the table.

A letter from Geet.

"Maan,

It was you who promised me that you would trust me, stand by me but you never did. Hence I am leaving. By the time you read this letter I would have already left to Chicago. Don't try to reach me or contact. If possible care for your Pammi Maasi.

Love

Geet"

"Aha! Caught you there Pammi Maasi. You are a fool to think I would believe this letter. My angry sherni can never write like this." Maan thought as he smirked.

Just then he got the call from Rajji.

"Jiju how could you? How could you mistrust her? She has already left for Malaysia" Rajji spoke while sobbing.

Maan was devastated. He was simply speechless. He dropped the phone and dropped down on his knees.

"Geet! You could have waited. Just a minute to hear out me. To   hear out your Maan. Why did you have to leave . WHY????" Maan roared to himself as he broke down everything in the room. He punched the mirror making his fingers bleed.

"NOOO She cant leave me!!" He punched once again.

"How could she?" He broke the wooden stool.

"Why would she??" He was about punch the wall once more when something clicked in his mind.

"Why would she?  I Have never said anything to her" Maan thought.

He immediately went to the CCTV room and checked the videos. He had kept the room a secret because he didn't want anyone to know that they were being recorded. He was shocked though he knew Pammi might be thinking on those lines but never thought it could be this devastating.

He shifted the video to Pammi's room and it simply stunned him.

Mr. Khurana: I would sue you off Pammi! You not only did this to your sister but my wife. I wont spare you.

Pammi: Oh! Threats!! Think before you do it again!! Do you realize I can do anything to her since she is in my custody.  

Mr Khurana: You wont !! She is your god damn own sister!!

Pammi: Oh yes!! I definitely would! And if you inform Maan she would be dead by the time you or Maan reach her so you better sign these property papers.

Mr. Khurana: Okay!! Fine I would sign these papers but then you have to release my wife.

Pammi: Nope! You have to convince Maan not follow that b***h Geet and leave this place as soon as possible.

Mr. Khurana: PAMMI!! Dare you say anything against GEET!! She is not like you!!

Pammi (smirks giving an evil laugh): Ah! There you go! Lower your voice ji-ja-ji!! Now come on fast! Get on your work! Let me show you something! She showed him a video where his wife lay unconscious bleeding from her forehead all tied up.

Mr. Khurana: Pammi you know what? You are a shame in the name of sister, daughter, woman and more over human being.

Pammi: Oh! Come on its nothing new! I only love money power and nothing else.

Mr. Khurana: That can only justify why you are behaving like a mad. I will do my work. Just let her go please.

Pammi: And by the way convince Maan and make sure he marries my daughter.

Mr. Khurana: PAMMI!!! He slaps her. How dare you?

Pammi holds her cheek as she replies with vengeance, "Now now you have decreased the time Ji ja ji. I need it to be done by today" Saying so she walked off leaving back a devastated husband, father and man Mr. Khurana.

Maan was shocked seeing the video.

"She is such hell of a b***h! How could she do this to Geet and Mom!! Mom!! Where is she now? But first I must keep Dad out of it" Maan thought. He was now determined to save his family as well as his marriage.

"Its better if I search for Mom secretively and carry on the pretence of mistrust about Geet. I have to send Vicky, Daadima and Dad away from here" Maan thought as he called Dev.

"Arrange tickets for Daadima and Vicky to London near Annie. Fast" He ordered.

"But why Bro?" Dev questioned.

"Pammi!" Maan answered and Dev guessed out probably it had something to do with Pammi. He hated her and her daughter too much.

Now Maan could clearly understand why his uncle was so much panicked and bleeding. He could now realize what his last words meant before he fell unconscious.

"Maan Beta! You r Mom'. Pammi'.. Kidnapped''.I '..Murder!!" He fell unconscious . Maan immediately called the ambulance as he rushed to KM.

While Pammi tried to set Naintara up with Maan she was all over Dev.

Since Naintara saw Dev at a party, she had her eyes set on him. She had found out all means to seduce him. She had made him fall in love with her. She almost seduced him to the bed but that night she herself boasted out about her seduction plan to her friends and Dev had overheard her.

Dev slapped her.

"How could you? I loved you!!" It pained Dev to know about the reality of the woman he loved.

"Who cares about love in today's world baby? Its all about money and power" She replied arrogantly nearing Dev.

Dev pushed her off. "You disgust me Naintara!" He walked off. Something broke within her. She thought its about money only. The word "disgust" from his mouth depressed her.

"Why do I feel this sad , this broken down?" She questioned herself.

"Its love!" The answer echoed within her heart.

"Was mom wrong?" She wondered.

"Was it a lie?" As the realization dawned over her she wasted no time as she followed Dev stopping him.

"Dev! Please stop! I love you!"

"Oh! Come on I am not a fool to be fooled by your love twice!"

"Please believe me " She rasped.

"The word believe itself seems fake from your mouth" Dev shouted as he drove off.

"What a mess I did with my life?" Naintara was heart-broken.

As soon as she reached home Pammi hugged her.

"Baby! You seem depressed but not anymore. Geet has left him now you can marry him!" Pammi spoke all elated and she left.

Naintara was hurt. 'I was simply puppet  in her hands for her money, scheming'. She was numbed with the pain. She became immune to her surroundings since then. A puppet at Pammi's hands.

Mr. Khurana tried hard to control himself from breaking down infront of Maan while trying to convince him to forget Geet and not follow her.

Maan was amazed how much his dad loved his mom. Can he love Geet this much too?

Maan simply nodded his head sealing his lips. Mr. Khurana couldn't decipher Maan's emotions this time. Maan walked off. Since then he never returned to the mansion. He stayed in the out-house.

He had already informed Dev to explain everything to Vicky. Pammi had already planned an accident for Mr. Khurana but thankfully Dev saved him in time but he went into coma.  So in order to avoid any further complications Maan sent away his dad along with Vicky and Daadima to London. As for Pammi she was under the misconception that both her husband and Mr. Khurana were dead since her men didn't get either of the bodies.Pammi's husband was kept under observation in hospital in India under Maan's strict orders to be done secretively.He wanted Pammi to be shocked and stunned enough when he brings out her truth so that she cant even kniow when the blow struck her and she fell down with no one to support her. For now he didn't follow Geet because he knew Arjun was sent by Pammi and she may harm his mother while Arjun may harm Geet.

He had to make his dad travel while he was still in his coma state. At the last moment, Daadima refused to leave without talking to him. Finally Maan had to give in as he informed her about Pammi's doings. He broke down over the phone.

"You have to be strong now Beta! For your family! For your Geet!"

"Yes Daadima!"

"Promise me you would mail me everyday!!"

"I promise!"

The mail idea was Geet's request. She wanted to know about Maan without getting him informed. So she had asked Daadima and here she was leaving. Hence here Daadima was acting as the middle one.

Everyday Daadima kept her informed about Maan missing out Pammi's doings while Maan kept Daadima informed missing out his angry work-out sessions.

END OF PAST

Maan and Geet arrived at the place where Arjun was tied and his mouth gagged. Maan had made him travel to Delhi while Arjun was still unconscious.

Maan ordered the guards to be left alone. As soon as they left he immediately charged towards Arjun punching and kicking him left , right and centre. While Arjun tried to adjust to the new figures entering his room he was shocked to his core to watch Geet with Maan. He struggled to let go. Maan kicked on his face He walked back to Geet, "Your turn baby!!"

Geet opened Arjun's mouth gag. He smirked as he spoke, "Geet it is not like what you think. How can you be with the man who didn't trust you?"

Geet looked at Maan. Arjun smirked at the success of his plan or so he thought when he gt the blow. She kicked at his private part while scratching his face with her nails.

"DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY HUSBAND FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!!" She roared.

"Maan I don't want to touch such a filth. You please handle it." She spoke as she felt guilty for having let this man come anywhere near her and share her feelings about her heartbreak in Malaysia.

"Sure baby!" Maan spoke as he knew what she was thinking. He would have killed Arjun that day if Geet hadn't stopped Arjun.

FLASHBACK

"Geet you can share about your feelings with me. I am your friend" Arjun assured her.

"How could he not trust me?" She began.

" Don't worry I am there for you!" He said as he cupped her face. Geet could realize from his touch that it wasn't of any friendly gesture. She immediately pushed him  and walked off.

Arjun was her associate in the company and Pammi had set him up there. Maan couldn't have ousted him lest Pammi would have suspected.

END OF FLASHBACK

They returned to outhouse. Geet was still glum. Maan wanted to cheer her up.

"No need of feeling guilty"

"But I'" She was immediately cut off  by a soul searing kiss.

"Shshsh baby! You have other ways to express your guilt!" Maan smirked naughtily gazing at her lips.

"Shut up Maan!" Geet was flushed.

"See! I am giving you options and you are shutting me up! Huh" Maan showed his fake anger.

Maan sat on the bed putting on a grumpy face. He wanted her to be her bubbly self. He felt her hands slid up his torso inside his shirt. He smirked while still keeping up the pretence of being angry.

"Maan!" She called out desperately.

"Hmm!" He snapped.

She placed her chin on his shoulder.

"Suno na!" She spoke seductively.

"Bolo!" He tried to keep up his pretence though he wanted to take her down desperately.

"I am feeling tingly!"

"So what can I'." She cut him off kissing him biting his lips. Maan smiled. He immediately turned her over laying over her.

"So you were saying something? Huh?" He nuzzled her collarbone with his nose.

"I'" She sucked in her breath. He placed deep kisses on her face and neck to relax her.

"You?" He spoke again torturing her senses as his lips hovered her chest.

"love'" She spoke playing along as she digged her fingers in his hair.

"Hmmm'" He opened her zip as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"you'" Geet smirked as Maan was bare and so was she.

"you..r business style!" She laughed.

"WHAT!!! You leave me this aroused and say you love my business style?" He was in a shock as she pushed him off and left in such an aroused state.

She was about to walk off when she felt a tug in her hand and twirled back in his arms.

"Not so soon Mrs. Khurana! I am going to devour you today!"

"Acha!" She giggled at his desperate state.

"Acha nahin Maan bolo!" He spoke as he bit and sucked her curves .

"Maan ? Who is he? I know only my Kidnapper!!" Geet spoke while her lips hovered over his teasing his senses.

"Thik hai! Toh Main chalta hun!" saying so Maan withdrew and moved away.

'Eh lo! I was just joking and he took it seriously!' "Maan meri baat suniye toh!!" Geet tried to call him.

"Nahin Geet please kuch mat bolna!" Maan walked out of the room.

Geet stood up cursing herself for hurting him though unknowingly. Maan peeked inside the room giggling listening to her cute talks.

"What was the need to tease him? He was away from you for so many days!! Couldn't you have shut your big mouth you fool?" She cursed herself. Maan smiled as she cutely spoke to herself.

She was about to pick up her dress when Maan immediately sprang up pulling her hands behind and locked her hands with his.

"Aap mujhse naraaz toh nahin ho na?" She asked with a cute innocent face.

"Hmmm!" Maan spoke teasing her senses as he pulled her hands tightly moving his face towards hers.

"HAWWW!" Geet caught his cute little mischief.

"Leave me Maan! Mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karni!! Chodiye mujhe!!" Geet struggled .

" Nahin Chodunga!"   Maan smirked. She shook and struggled vigorously. As a result both fell on the bed with Maan atop hers.

Geet moved her face away from his.

"Thik hai tumhari marzi! Mujhe bhi tumse koi baat nahin karni!!" He nuzzled her neck and bit her collarbone.

"Ouch!! Eh lo instead of manaofying me you are teasing me! Huh! Main hi pagal thi jo aapse py'." Before she could say anything else he took her lips in his sucking and biting them. He finally left her when both were breathless.

"Yeh hai tumhari sazaa, your Kidnapper ka style!!" Maan smirked.

"Han han dubara nahin kahungi!"

"Kehne hi nahin dunga!!" saying so he placed his mouth over hers as he made love to her marking her as his possession.

Geet saw Pammi arriving in the living room and started her plan.

"Maan! I want you to sign these papers!!" Geet spoke.

"Okay!!" Maan said eyeing Pammi from the corner of his eyes as he acted as if blindly going to sign the papers.

Pammi stopped him." Maan Beta! Read carefully and sign!"

"Maasi I have trust on my Mishty!!" Maan winked at Geet. He signed and resumed his work on the laptop. Geet teasingly showed the papers to Pammi.

She had blackmailed Pammi to give away the property papers she had made Mr. Khurana to sign but what Pammi didn't know at that time that the papers weren't on his name but Maan and Geet's name and it cant be transferred to anyone else's name untill 3 months after their marriage.. Since then she had tried to make the property as hers.

Pammi now was determined to tell about "Mishty's" reality to Maan because she wanted the property back it was the only way since she failed to make Naintara woo Maan. She was curious but didn't look into the matter hy Naintara had been so down since that day Geet left.

PAST

Maan had allowed her to stay after she created a big issue that she had lost her sister and husband and cant afford to lose any more.He wanted to track down her moves closely. So he asked Pammi and Naintara to stay with them faking that he wanted his loved ones closer while Pammi didn't realize she is trapped. He had located Geet within one month but he couldn't find about his mother . Finally after  much tapping of Pammi's calls, he had got a clue. It was three months after Geet left. Just then Mr. Handa had pleaded forgiveness from him and wanted to see Geet. Maan was finally satisfied that his plan worked out to bring out Rano's truth.

END OF PAST

Vicky had returnedto India after 2 months of Maan-Geet's marriage. It was the start of Maan's plan to bring out Pammi's truth. The Vicky ' Pari marriage was just a pretence to keep Pammi busy while Maan planned how to bring out her truth and evidence against her. Maan didn't realize that the alliance had now turned real. Vicky and Pari had left for a business trip before Maan and Geet arrived.

Later that day when Vicky and Pari arrved he was shocked to see Pammi calling Geet 'Mishty' since no one informed him about the plan.

PRECAP:

"See Geet I told you don't get too excited during the wedding. You will get tired. And ruin our first night. Why do you do everything opposite to what I ask!" He was frustrated as Geet immediately landed on the bed as soon as they arrived on their honeymoon suite. He knew she would get tired and he had to inform his family about the sudden change. As soon as he told them about the situation everyone laughed at Geet's innocence and Maan's desperate situation.

"Shut up Maan! Let me sleep! Postpone it to morning!" Geet spoke in sleep.

"Business meeting hai kya Postpone kardoon?"

"Lo ho gayi meri suhaagraat!" He spoke with an exasperated sigh.

"Chalo Pammi Maasi ki band bajayein!!!!"

"Toh Deri kis baat ki Pari?"

Rano's truth out infront of Mohinder.

Extremely sorry guys for the lateness. Actually I asked my father to put the net pack and he asked another person to put it. The next day I thought he might have put it and as soon as I finished writing this part I had put the updating status. Miraculously the net worked at that time but soon after that it simply failed to connect to internet I tried almost 10 times to post this part that time. Finally when I checked the messages I realized that the net pack was never put. I was so frustrated that for one and half day I tried for nothing!! I am so sorry for making you all guys wait.  *kaan pakding*

And guys please shower me with comments to cheer me up because I had to get almost a boy haircut thanks to my brothers they pasted chewing gum on my hair when I was asleep. Gosh!! It is so damn embarrassing to go out for me. I am 16-year old and those fools Grrr!!!! Thank god I don't have school or coaching centre classes going on he he!! It would have been so insulting to go the classes since we have to wear salwaar kameez in school. Yuck!!!!! Now come on all of you comment fast. Oops I think I am blabberring too much!! Anyways!!

And when finally I had put the net pack I couldn't post it here I don't know why! Any idea?????

Belated Happy Birthday Ruchi (Ruchs)!!

And I am just too too too happy that I got so many 'waiting' s. Simply love you guys . You make me 'feel up' he he!!

Please press the like button and do comment.

I will PM everyone after I update Destined to Love. Sometime day after tomorrow may be. Need some time to write it!!

Hope it was enjoyable. Jootis welcome. Criticisms welcome!!

Love

Ananya.

Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago
OMG PAMMI ... WANTS MAAN TO KLL HER WITH BARE HANDS... THANKS FOR UPDATING DEAR... 

NOW WAITING FOR ANOTHER POSTπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Phew!! Finally got it done! !!!!!
Originally posted by maansee

OMG PAMMI ... WANTS MAAN TO KLL HER WITH BARE HANDS... THANKS FOR UPDATING DEAR... 

NOW WAITING FOR ANOTHER POSTπŸ˜ƒ

he he!! Edited the whole post!! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Anu-Ananya

he he!! Edited the whole post!! πŸ˜Š

😑😑CHAL KOI BAAT NAHI HUM PHIR SE PAR LANGE...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by maansee

😑😑CHAL KOI BAAT NAHI HUM PHIR SE PAR LANGE...πŸ˜ƒ

awww! Thank you for waiting so much!! A big big hug to you!!πŸ€—

nice update loved it hate pammi to the core I hope mrs. khurana is okay. con soon great update. Aww poor you brothers are stupid I tell you you should prank them back. I tell you
i love ur story...
pm me plz...
wow...
you typed that much
hate that pammi, naintara...deserve more than a slap and a vengence...
continue soon...
now coming to maaneet...i was blushing...
muahhh ananya...
hehee..arjun deserve...!
Originally posted by mel420

nice update loved it hate pammi to the core I hope mrs. khurana is okay. con soon great update. Aww poor you brothers are stupid I tell you you should prank them back. I tell you

awww thank you!! yup nothing can happen when MSK is there!!
ha ha lemme see what prank can i play on them?