Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Updating in few minutes!! πŸ˜‰ Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago
Anyone interested for an update!!

Yaaayyy I was just waiting for it to reach 100. I hit a century yippeee!! 

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

Part 9(A)

Geet blushed as she woke up to find herself naked and covered with the spread only and Maan only in his trousers.

This was what she had dreamt her life after wedding but after her first night her life had taken an unbelievable turn.

Geet tried to get off but Maan didn't budge. She squirmed under his grip.

"Geet Please don't squirm like this yaar! I won't be able to control myself! See how aroused I am!!" Maan winked at her while pressing his arousal on her belly. Geet gasped at his touch and his raw words.

PAST

He stopped the car as they reached Khurana Mansion. It took almost two hours for them to reach Delhi. Geet had already slept on his shoulder. He smiled seeing the innocent smile that had crept up her lips of his lady love.

He kissed her forehead trying to wake her up.

"Baby! Get up! We have reached!!" He tried but our Sherni won't budge a bit.

Maan smirked as he saw her cheeks turning red.

'So now My Mishti knows how to act but Alas! Her cheeks give it all away.' He chuckled. 'So now Madame wants to be carried, So be it!!" He laughed as he carried her up in his arms. She cuddled up holding his neck.

As they entered KM, they heard noises of trumpets, flutes and all kind of music as seen in a marriage and a band of musicians gathered up welcoming them.

Daadi and Mrs. Khurana came running with plates of aarti. Geet immediately tried to stand up and get away from his arms and Maan obligingly did it.

"RUK JAO MAAN!!!!" Mrs. Khurana shouted maintaining a stern face.

"Khabardaar!! Agar Geet ko neeche utaara toh!! Ab Woh humari honey wali bahu hai!!" Daadi said with a stern voice while Mr. Khurana and Mr. Handa giggled.

"Papa!!" Geet whined. "Dad" Maan was blushing while whining.

Finally after a lot of arguments and nok-jhoks, Maan carried her up again while Geet blushed furiously as Daadi and Mrs. Khurana welcomed them with aarti.

"Now carry our future bahu to your room. NOW!!" Daadima ordered.

"Magar Maaji' Yeh sab ki kya zarurat hai!!" Mr. Handa tried to reason as he saw Geet couldn't even lift her eyes due to embarrassment.

"It is required Mohinder !!" Savitri replied while Mrs. Khurana giggled.

Maan carried Geet in till they reached his room upstairs.

They could still hear the "Band Baaja Baraat".

"Maan at least leave me now!!" Geet pleaded. Maan nodded a no. "Please!!" She requested. "Are you sure ?" He asked with a mischievious grin as he carried her towards his bed. "Yes!!" Geet was now annoyed.

He dropped her on the bed and raising his hands as if doing "hands up". She landed on the bed with a thud.

"Owww!! You are so mean!" She scoffed. He plopped himself beside her on the bed.

"Mishti!!!!!" He said and paused to see her expression on her face.

She turned her face away laying still. He neared to her face as she shivered with his close proximity.

"I won't talk!!" She snapped angrily. He neared her lips only inches away from his.

" Now?" He growled. " N..nooo" She whimpered. He kissed and bit her ear-lobe.

"Now also you don't want to talk? " He chuckled with an evil grin. "Nooo" as she tried to supress her blush.

He moved his fingers towards her cleavage while looking straight into her eyes as if boring into her soul.

"Maan!!" She whined as she slapped his hand off.  Maan pouted cutely. "You always find your way like this. And I am such a love sick fool that I cant stay angry with you even for a second" She complained as Maan laughed.

"You know afterall no one can resist me The MSK" He said proudly as he again proceeded from where he left.

"MAAN!! Not now! After Marriage!! If we do everything now what we will do in our Suhaagraat?" She questioned.

"Be an expert!!" He said with a shameless grin.

"Urrgghhh You mean, shameless, disgusting creature !!" Geet pushed him off while he pulled her again underneath him. She again pushed him and he pulled her playing a criss cross tango.

"Bhabzz!!" A voice squeaked.

Geet turned to find Vicky and Anwesha turning red. She realized their compromising position and pushed him off her and quickly ran to hug Vicky and Anwesha.

"Phew! Thank you! You both saved me! Aaj toh kachha chaba jata woh !!" Geet whispered thanking both Maan's siblings.

Maan came hugging all three as he whispered in her ear, "Just wait for Suhaagraat!!" He warned and grinned. Geet shivered. He left leaving other three to gossip..

Geet, Vicky and Anwesha talked about anything and everything. Vicky was Pammi's son and Anwesha Maan and Dev's sister.Both had gone together to London for their studies and returned for Maan Geet engagement.

Geet mingled easily with them. Vicky even shared his girl friend woes . He was bit immature while Anwesha left them to talk.

"Bhabz !! How would I know if she is the right one?" Vicky asked. "Okay if you are too too confused, consult Love Dr. Geet Handa" Geet raised her invisible collar. They laughed together. Maan stood at the door amused how well she gelled in well with his family

A little later, a party was organized to announce their engagement.

Mr. Khurana and Mr. Handa announced their engagement and then marriage next month.

"Cheers to Maan and Geet Engagement" All shouted as the party continued.

Geet slipped the ring in his right hand ring finger. Every one clapped. Maan slipped the ring on her little finger since he had already made her wear another ring previously during their confession.

"Congratulations Mrs Khurana!!"

"Same to you Mr. Khurana!!"

The party continued and they finally retired about long hours of the party and teasing.

End of Past

"Maan you still didn't clarify me one thing!!" She frowned while Maan appeared confused.

"What Geet?"

" Why were you hugging that Sasha? Huh?" She asked possessively.

"Oh! So now Mrs. Khurana is jealous. FINALLY" Maan raised his hands celebrating his victory. He remembered how he tried so hard to make her jealous during his college days. Just to make her confess her feelings. She never got jealous.

"You never got jealous!!"

"Because you hadn't claimed me then and neither did I. So how can I be jealous? Would you answer already!!" She asked impatiently .

"Arey baba! It was like friendly-sisterly hug" He clarified pulling her into a hug.

"Are you sure?"

"I swear!!"

He kissed her lips nipping her lower lip pulling her closer by her waist.

She slipped her hands into his hair. He kissed her all over her face covering her body with his. He kissed her throat as she shivered and hissed in pleasure. "Maaannn!!!" She moaned . He moved his hand down carressing her breasts and kneading them as he put his entire weight on her carefully not to her. He groaned her name when she arched her back pressing herself more closer to him. He positioned his manhood between her legs and entered her. She screamed in pain as it was her first time. He moved back and forth slowly giving her time to adjust. He thrust once more into her. She screamed his name and clutched onto his shoulders and scratched his back. She dug her nails into his shoulders to suppress her screaming. Maan kissed her on her lips engulfing her pain and scream. She could feel him deep inside her. She felt contended and so did He. Finally both exploded hitting their peaks and exhaustingly collapsed onto each other's arms.

A tear escaped her eye. Maan lifted his head from her arms kissing and sucking it.

"Did it hurt too much?" Maan was concerned.

Geet nodded yes trying not to make him feel guilty . He immediately hung his head low which Geet feared.

She immediately pulled his face up kissing him forcefully on his lips.

"Dare you make my DD feel guilty!!" She warned tearfully.

"Never!!" He promised.

PRECAP:

None (*evil me*)

Same

"Saali, Kutti Kameeni!!!!!" Geet roared as she paced left and right in the out house of KM.

"Geet language!!!!!" Maan chuckled at his wife's antics.

"Haan han!! Now you will tell me to shut up nah. You got what you wanted. Now why will you care whether I like something or not! Huh!" Geet cribbed and pouted cutely.

"Its nothing like that Geet!" Maan teased her while faking to assure her.

"Haawww!! I knew it Men only concentrate only on one thing. And since you have got it. Why would you care about me?" Geet complained and turned her face away.

Maan nodded his head laughing at her cute cribbing.

"Hmmmppphh!!! I have to do something now!! Uss saali ko toh main nahin chodungi" Geet said as she ran to give the "evil witch" a piece of her mind.

Maan immediately ran behhind Geet and stopped her by holding her by her waist.

"Stop Geet!!" Maan tried to control Geet who was fuming.

"Arey Meri Punjabi Sherni Shant ho jaa!!" Geet sat back with a grumpy face with his hands still on her waist.

Both sat on the sofa.

"Geet you would ruin our plan!!" He said while nuzzling her neck with his nose.

Geet was lost in his passion before she could retort. He pulled back to see her all lost.

"Geet tum kuch keh rahi thi?" Maan teased again.

"YOU CONNIVING PERVERT!!!" She shouted throwing a pillow at him.

So its nearing its end. Please shower me with long comments if you liked this SS.

Will be posting the next part (B) soon!! I mean after 4-5days.

Please press the like button and do comment .

Love

Ananya😳😳

Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it loved it loved it...

do continue soon ...

i m happy to be first at your post...

do continue soon...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Atiffa thumbnail