Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ufff...blushiiinggg 😳
yaar kill this Pammi for good
and really curious update...!!!
what happened that made the "misunderstand" to each other...
yaar, the drunk state was sooo funny...
awesome update anaya.
thanks for d PM
congrats for becoming a dazzler πŸ˜‰
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...
awesome update
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updatee dear..
cntnue soonn
NaimaMSK1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it 😊
aab jaldi jaldi next part bhi tou karooo πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update,
Loved it.
Atlast the misunderstanding between maaneet is becoming clear.
Hope they solve their issues soon.
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜›

updates dear...πŸ‘

dear...πŸ˜ƒ

just ...πŸ˜ƒ

...πŸ˜›...

u r done really a 

tons of   to u...dear...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

LuvScooby thumbnail
Interesting turn of events...nice update

TEASER

"Saali, Kutti Kameeni!!!!!" Geet roared as she paced left and right in the out house of KM.

"Geet language!!!!!" Maan chuckled at his wife's antics.

"Haan han!! Now you will tell me to shut up nah. You got what you wanted. Now why will you care whether I like something or not! Huh!" Geet cribbed and pouted cutely.

"Its nothing like that Geet!" Maan teased her while faking to assure her.

"Haawww!! I knew it Men only concentrate only on one thing. And since you have got it. Why would you care about me?" Geet complained and turned her face away.

Maan nodded his head laughing at her cute cribbing.

"Hmmmppphh!!! I have to do something now!! Uss saali ko toh main nahin chodungi" Geet said as she ran to give the "evil witch" a piece of her mind.

Maan immediately ran behhind Geet and stopped her by holding her by her waist.

"Stop Geet!!" Maan tried to control Geet who was fuming.

"Arey Meri Punjabi Sherni Shant ho jaa!!" Geet sat back with a grumpy face with his hands still on her waist.

Both sat on the sofa.

"Geet you would ruin our plan!!" He said while nuzzling her neck with his nose.

Geet was lost in his passion before she could retort. He pulled back to see her all lost.

"Geet tum kuch keh rahi thi?" Maan teased again.

"YOU CONNIVING PERVERT!!!" She shouted throwing a pillow at him.

Hey guys here is a teaser since I won't be able to update till 10th March as my exams are starting from 25th Feb till 10th March.

Sorry for the lateness.

By the way I was thinking of starting a FF and the idea was something like this.

Maan being frustrated by his constant failures in his current business ventures was roaming on the beach. He stumbled upon a hard thing, no it was a woman. He was filled with horror as he thought she might be dead and then checked that she was unconscious. He sighed in relief as he keenly looked at her. She wore a red sari (like the one in Chamak Challo) . He was mesmerised by her. He carried her up while walking towards his car in a trance.

And he somehow gets to know her name is Geet. They start living together in his flat. Geet is very innocent as she has lost few memories of her life. So at times she acts childish, friendly, possessive. The story is just about how they fall in love even though they deny it destiny doesn't leave any other option other than them being together.

I am getting confused about the title. Suggestions please and do say if you like it or not!!

Please press the like button and do comment!

Love

Ananya😳

Hey guys suggest a title for the FF please!!
How do you guys want Pammi and Rano to be punished?Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago