Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 30

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Huhuhahahahhaha!! You Know Ananya its 3:15 Am here and i'm awake from the time you had gone off to sleep πŸ˜†
dekh abhi bhi online hoon main πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

Huhuhahahahhaha!! You Know Ananya its 3:15 Am here and i'm awake from the time you had gone off to sleep πŸ˜†

dekh abhi bhi online hoon main πŸ˜†

Yup I saw thatt!

lol!

Haayyyeee you really have something called patience which i never do

see when my monitor goes cranky i start thumping over it or kicking it as in now

MG SS:

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

Part 5

"You laughed with all your heart after a long time Geet" Maan said which surprised Geet.

PAST

Maan had been following Geet from that day. The day they had their fight- first fight. He used to pick Geet up from her college and also drop her at home. Still she was angry with him. His all attempts were going away in vain to melt her anger. Even if he had a tight business schedule he would find out time to pick Geet up.

It was one of such days. Maan was waiting in black, long, sleek limousine when he remembered one of their precious moments.

Flashback in the past

Maan was 17 and Geet 14.

Geet was preparing her Science project- a windmill. Maan though was very much young; he was studying the office files his dad used to bring home. Maan had been very much matured in comparison to his age. 

Geet's mother had died when she was 10. So Mrs. Khurana had taken up her responsibility because both families were very much closer to each other.

Mr. Handa used to leave Geet everyday at the Khurana Mansion before heading off to Handa Constructions.

"Maan Please help me with this project. I am not getting any head or tail of it" Geet squeaked.

"No why should I? What will I get in return?" He demanded. Maan was a bit too arrogant and demanding from his childhood itself. Mr. Khurana had the same arrogance but not with his family or friends. Maan seemed to have a too much of his genes.

"Please!" Geet requested again.

Maan was irritated."No" He spoke while boring his head into the files.

"Maan you are really intelligent. Won't you use little of it to help me?" Geet pleaded again with puppy eyes. Geet knew her way. Maan likes being praised and pampered. 'Typical attention seeking guy!' Geet sighed. Maan smirked hearing Geet's words. Still he was adamant.

"No. It really means No" Maan spoke out irritated by her constant pleadings.

"You won't help me?" Geet asked hopefully with tearful eyes. That always worked out. Her tears. Maan could never see tears in her eyes. He didn't know why. He always fell weak in front of HER tears only. "Even he didn't melt in front of Annie and Vicky's tears then why Geet?" He always used to ask himself. 'May be because she had lied to Mamma for my being late to home many times or he is very much used to her' Maan reasoned himself as always.

"Maan!" Geet called out with painful eyes.

Maan immediately ran to Geet's side wiping her tears. "Baby, Sh SHHh Don't cry! Please! You know I can't stand your tears Geet" Maan rasped.

" I am helping you okay " He assured her.

"See this fan like thing is called armature and there is the shaft. When wind strikes it here in the armature it rotates in turn rotating the shaft. Here the turbine rotates from the impact''''" He explained her as he continued to join the pieces of cardboard together.

Geet listened to him attentively while rejoicing her victory silently.

"'.And there your windmill is ready!" Maan finished looking at her more of staring at her.

"Thank you thank you Maan" She gushed as she hugged him.

'Does she hug everyone  like this who ever helps her' A thought crossed his mind. A pang of jealousy grew in his heart. He grazed her waist tightening his grip around her waist.

Flashback>Flashback>Flashback

Maan remembered what his friends told him.

"No one can beat me " Maan declared. Maan meant studies

"Ha! You can't beat me in wooing girls" Arvind retorted .

"I can" Maan shouted.

"Fine! Then make your uncle's daughter Geet kiss you" Arvind challenged remembering his bad experience with Geet. When he had trapped Geet and leaned to kiss her Geet had kicked his''. He shuddered remembering the pain.

"Okay! "Maan said but feared the moment.

"But Geet I didn't get anything in return" Maan pouted mischievously.

"What do you want?" Geet asked lovingly.

"A Kiss" Maan whispered.

"Okay" Geet shrugged while leaning towards his right cheek.

DHISHOOM! Geet punches him. "What are you thinking? You dirty mind Pervert" Geet shouted. Maan sat there all stunned as he had foolishly recorded the video thinking she was going to kiss him.

Geet ran off. Maan removed his hand. He felt her soft lips kissing the area she had punched him. She kissed him! He rejoiced.

"Have a good day" Geet said before running off all flushed.

Maan relished the feeling. 'This is more amazing than proving anything to anybody' Maan thought.

Geet had come back . She didn't know why . She just had a fluttering feeling she had to come back. To complete his request. And here she appeared all flushed.

Maan snapped out of his thoughts seeing Geet walk away from his car. He immediately came out and ran behind her.

"Geet!!!! Geet please listen to me" Maan pleaded. Geet was all silent.

Her friends giggled.

Geet glared at them. They immediately ran off.

" Look Geet I am sorry" Maan requested Geet.

Geet stood there tapping her feet.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Enough! Maan Singh Khurana has a reputation Geet. He is a businessman. It doesn't look nice running everyday after you"

"Who said you to do so?" Geet rasped.

She was still angry over their fight.

He pulled her angrily and made her sit in the car while he drove off.

End of Past

"Geet keep smiling like that you look great" Maan said gazing at her lips.

"Hmmpphh" Geet remembered his assault before the call. She felt tortured even now as she had been aroused enough.

Maan leaned towards her while she leaned back. She stuttered and pushed him with all her might.

"As we are going to stay here for sometime, let me do my work. You are too much stubborn" Geet growled as she picked up her shirt and walked into the bathroom.

"Haayyyeee Mrs. Khurana!! You still amaze me how you hide your emotions while evoking too much of them in me" Maan said loud enough for Geet to hear.

Geet frowned.

Geet came out and asked, "What did you just say?"

"Nothing" He shrugged while walking towards her.

He pulled her with a jerk and gripped her waist. He rubbed his cheek close to hers. He could feel her blushing. He was slowly melting her anger with his love.

***********************************************************************************

Pammi was pacing around thinking about her next plan.

" This 'Mishty' girl seems to be of use. Otherwise who would like to be in bed with a married man" Pammi smirked.

She called Arjun, "Leave all the business and come back here. You have some work to do for the final blow"

Pammi had been able to create a rift between Geet and her family which separated her from Maan. She smirked how foolish is Maan. Little did she know Maan was pretending so that he could clarify everything to his 'Mishty'.

PRECAP:

*sorry same precap li'l modified*

"Wow! Maan this is so beautiful. Thank you for giving me World's best lover, date and''"

"And..what Geet?" Maan asked all elated.

"And best  husband" Geet replied shying.

********************************************************************************

Pammi called the man, "Send the fake photos to her family"

"Geet ! Rajji! I never thought you two would cheat your partners" Mr.Handa shouted.

Maan stood at the door stunned.

So How's it? Long enough for the wait? Good enough?

Hope I didnt bore you!

Please press the like button and doi give long comments

PMs tonight.

Add me to your buddy list if you want PMs

Love ya

Ananya😊

Edited by ananya95 - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely...
this Maan and Geet's past are excellent
especially the punch and kiss part πŸ˜‰
awww..."Don't hide your feelings, Mrs. Khurana" πŸ˜ƒ
me beat-up in commenting πŸ˜†
Lovely...the way Geet asks Maan to help her in her project!
And arrogant Maan feels jealous thinking what if Geet hug everyone πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
and what a precap πŸ‘
Mishty!!! 😳 and Pammi 😑😑😑 
awesome!
❀️ Frankie
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update...
I hate that pammi, good that maan and geet know about her...
The second precap is scary... What's pammi going to do..? Fake photographs??? I hope maaneet are able to tackle her...

Updated!😊

This content was originally posted by: music_girl

Lovely...
this Maan and Geet's past are excellent
especially the punch and kiss part πŸ˜‰
awww..."Don't hide your feelings, Mrs. Khurana" πŸ˜ƒ
me beat-up in commenting πŸ˜†
Lovely...the way Geet asks Maan to help her in her project!
And arrogant Maan feels jealous thinking what if Geet hug everyone πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
and what a precap πŸ‘
Mishty!!! 😳 and Pammi 😑😑😑 
awesome!
❀️ Frankie

awww!😳

yup Geet dont hide ur feelings dun worry our DD is there for that!πŸ˜‰

congos 4 ur beat up!πŸ˜†

we lovve our arrogant n j maan 

Pammi is reallyy grrr!😑

thnx!!!😊

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ananya95

awww!😳 red red red πŸ˜†

yup Geet dont hide ur feelings dun worry our DD is there for that!πŸ˜‰ 

congos 4 ur beat up!πŸ˜† hahahha

we lovve our arrogant n j maan hahaha...yup!!!!

Pammi is reallyy grrr!😑 its a yes

thnx!!!😊

This content was originally posted by: vibhashekhar

Wonderful update...
I hate that pammi, good that maan and geet know about her...

The second precap is scary... What's pammi going to do..? Fake photographs??? I hope maaneet are able to tackle her...

awww!😳

yup pammi is really grrr!😑

yup something which led to the kidnap! is the precap!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thnx!!!!!😊

thnx!!!!!😊