MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SadieLuvs_Suku

Ha!!! READ IT!!😎😆
Haaayeee☺️☺️Tera Titlle Read Karte Mujhe Kaise Kaise Khayaal A Jaate Hain🤣
Ufff Lady Version Of MAAN SINGH KHURANA😎 FINALLY!!!!! You Know...Real Life Main I'm The Female Version Of MSK🤣 No Joke I AM!!😆
Uff Everyone Had To Take Her Shoutings!! Bechara Office! Walls Ke Bhi Kaan Hote Hai🤣 Must Have Been Crying When Mrs.Khurana Was Shouting!
Haaawww!!!😲😲😲 He KIDNAPPED Her!!!!!😲 BABAJII!!!🤣
The Flashbacks Were Awesome!! So Geet Liked Him But Wanted Maan To Ask Her Out😆 Phir Birthday Waale Din Some Idiot Kisses Her And Maan Gets Angry😉😆 Cool! I'm Like More Interested In The Present🤣 Hai hai Babaji!!! Yeh Kaisa Pre-Cap Thaa?!!!☺️☺️ Don't Poison My Innocent Mind Ananya!🤣 TELL ME Right NOW What's Gonna Happen!!🤣
And This Pammi! Kitni Grumpy Hai!😆😆
Chal I'm Dying To Read What Happens☺️ I'M NOT BLUSHING!🤣
Awesomeee!!!!👏 Loved It!!!😳 Aur Haan! I Talk A Lot😆 Mind Na Kariyo🤣 Cuz I Can't Shut Up!😆
Update Soon!!
And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!🤗 FIREWORKS In 3 Hours!!😎😎😆

Sadiie x

Ha Finally read your biggy fattie long comment! Mark my words you can anyone get anyone weak by their kness with your comment not bcs of love but coz they wud be rolling on the ground holding their stomach n laughing lol😆 

My cheeks r aching now after reading your comment coz i was laughing like a maniac

wait m i really making ur minds corrupted? i am all innocent no fault of mine i swear!😉

yup yup some more poisoning of ur minds lol! pammi is a lot more

even i dun mind ur big mouth coz no one talks dat much in my house n i need a respite lol!😃

HNY 2012 to u too 

thnx! 4 commenting!

Originally posted by t_areeb

pammi does not like geet? or she has some prob with maan?

perhaps pammi is power centric lol!

thnx!!!

MG SS:

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

Part 4

"She is too weak to eat anything. Its better she drinks this soup" thought Maan.

Maan took the soup bowl and placed it on the table near the bed.

He stared at Geet.  Geet was all cuddled up and sleeping like a baby.

"Ah! My wifey doesn't seem to stop fascinating this Maan Singh Khurana with her cute antics" chuckled Maan.

"But I have to wake her up to drink this Soup otherwise she would fall ill" Maan said with a worried look on his face still staring at Geet.

Then he suddenly got an idea. He started smirking evilly. "You know Mrs. Khurana when we both are alone and no one is around with you being in your ravishing form, my devil mind just starts working ten times faster."

Maan lays himself beside Geet and starts unbuttoning her Shirt. "You still don't forget to wear my shirt even when you are frustrated. Just as you promised. It was just me being a total jerk." Said Maan as a lone tear slipped from his eye wetting her cheek.

He wiped his tears putting up a smirk. "But don't worry baby. I'm back now. And I would sort out everything and I really mean it. Punishing every other person who dared to take away my Mishti from me. Everyone!" He was shaking with rage.

He took out her shirt and started kissing her face as if trying to wipe away even the trace of any tear that she had to shed because of him.

********************************************************************************************

Maan realized it's love. I am in love. With my Mishty. He started dancing.  Suddenly his hand hit the wall. He winced in pain. That's when he remembered their fight.

"God! She is angry with me. How can I forget that? Damn it! But let's try from this night itself." Bracing himself to face her anger he knocked.

"Who's it?" She snapped with anger.

"It's me Maan" replied Maan meekly.

"Go away I don't want to see your bloody face" Geet shouted.

"Please Geet!" Maan requested with his best pleasing voice possible .

" Arggghhh! Fine ! " Geet was frustrated.

She opened the door with her eyes still closed.

Bang! She closed the door on his face as he tried to peek into her room.

"Ooww! That was definitely too rude and it hurts" Maan said pouting cutely and rubbing his red nose.

"It serves you right. It hurts me too" Geet said with pain." And now go away before you see the worst of me" Geet roared.

Maan sulked as he walked away into his room.

"What the hell  are you watching over there Arjun? She is coming back here " Pammi roared over phone.

"What? But auntyji she has locked herself in her flat and threatened us to not disturb her" Arjun replied as a matter of fact.

"And who told you this bloody rumour?" Pammi asked all enraged.

"Sasha said. I think she is trust-worthy. I mean Maan trusts her so much so she must have said the truth" Arjun replied.

Pammi calmed down.

"But the danger is still there. I can't let  all my efforts down the drain. So you better keep a watch on her." Pammi ordered.

"Yes Ma'm"Arjun rplied while Pammi cut the call.

"Don't worry Pammi Ma'm Maan wont be able to get her. She is only mine. I mean you know which way" Arjun thought as he smirked while his eyes gleamed with lust .

"The seeds were sown on the very first day itself" Arjun laughed .

Geet gasped as she sat up finding herself in her undergarments only and this shameless husband of hers was busy kissing her navel.

He now moved to her face caressing her cheeks and kissing her forehead.

'I promise Geet. From now on I will never ever leave you. NEVER' He thought.

She felt tortured as she moaned his name.

'Maan'

Maan had pinned her hands down.

"Mrs. Khurana finally you woke up from MY dreams. I would have loved if you had seen the actual 'me' rather than dreaming about me" Maan winked at her.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! I would never dream about you" Geet shouted.

"Geet! " Maan caressed her face still pained by her words.

Geet stared into Maan's eyes and what she saw there just shocked her.

She could see guilt but more of love for her.

'Is he really guilty' She thought.

"Please leave your anger aside and drink this, Please…" He pleaded.

"No I won't!" Geet was adamant.

"Fine! You always seem to take the hard and difficult way" saying so Maan tied her hands. Geet struggled but her heart wanted to be his captive , to be under his grip.

He forcefully fed her the soup.

He untied her hands while laying beside her covering them with the duvet.

'Geet' Maan whispered lowering his lips onto hers.

Geet shivered as he placed his cold hands on her bare waist.

She held his hair in a fist to control her overflowing passion.

Their lips were inches apart.

"I am sorry Geet, I never meant to hurt you" Maan whispered .His hot breath fanning her quivering lips. Geet closed her eyes letting away tears of pain.

Just then his cell rang.

"Hell." Maan groaned while picking up his phone still not loosening his grip on her.

"Bi**h is calling baby" He said to Geet. Geet giggled.

"Hello Mummyji" He spoke into the phone making faces to which Geet chuckled.

"Maan beta where are you?" Pammi yelled.

"I am with your future daughter in law "Maan said.

"WHAT? Geet?"Pammi shouted .

"Oh! No no Mummyji Geet is long lost. Its someone else . Her name is Mishty" Maan replied muffling his laugh while closing Geet's mouth as she was roaring with laughter.

"Oh!" Pammi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Beta, Never go back to Geet. She is really a bad woman" Pammi faked her advice.

"Yes Mummyji I wont " Maan said while gritting his teeth and clenching his fist in anger.

"Goodbye Mummyji" Maan cut the call.

As soon as he removed his hand, Geet started laughing like maniac. Maan just stared at her. He caressed her lips.

"You laughed with all your heart after a long time Geet" Maan said which surprised Geet.

PRECAP:

" Look Geet I am sorry" Maan requested Geet.

Geet stood there tapping her feet.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Enough! Maan Singh Khurana has a reputation Geet. He is a businessman. It doesn't look nice running everyday after you"

"Who said you to do so?" Geet rasped.

She was still angry over their fight.

"Wow! Maan this is so beautiful. Thank you for giving me World's best lover, date and……"

"And..what Geet?" Maan asked all elated.

"And best future husband" Geet replied shying.

Really really sorry guys. I know i'm a bit too too late.

But again Belated Happy New Year 2012 * am i too late to wish that?*

So how was the update? Good enough?

PMs tonight.

Add me to your buddy list if you want PMs.

Please press the like button and do comment.

Love 

Ananya

awsome one...loved it... wishing you a very happy new year dear...and continue soon
awesome updates plz add me to ur pm list
awesome
loved it
waiting for next update
Superb one..!
luvd maan's care and naughtiness for geet..
maan handled pammi very well...
Happy new yr to u too..
great part...loved reading it.
awesome update !! 👏 !!
loved maans naughtiness !! 😳 !!
loved it !! 😊 !!
update soon !! 😉 !!