MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by preethia

congrats on new ss...
its very interesting...
y is she angry on maan wat cud b the mu bw them...
wow he kidnapped her...
waiting for the next

thnx!

that u wud knw soon!

Yes geet is now WIFEnapped lol!😆

heey just came across by ur ff its really awesome...

plz add me in & pm me dear

MG SS:

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

Part 2:

She stood there shell-shocked. Seeing her like that Maan flung Geet over his shoulders and strode off.

Geet realized Maan was actually kidnapping her and started punching her small fists on his back. Maan smirked.

Maan: " Mishty you know na, those are like feather touches to me. Though presently they are making me hard to resist my cute doll. It's tough to stay away now. I have waited enough."
Geet hearing this stopped her punching and replied sarcastically: " Says the man who decided to stay away from his wife. Mr.Khurana it seems someone is very much desperate."
Maan chuckled though her words pained him, " Yes darling, I am. And I am not sure if I would be able to wait any more Mrs Khurana" replied Maan sheepishly. Maan turned his head towards right and kissed her waist.
They had almost reached near his car. Geet had started screaming, "LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEEETTT MMMEEE GGHGGGOOO ORRR III WILLL" she prolonged her words.
Maan immediately shouted, "CHUP BILKUL CHUP!" as he put her on ground and pinned her to the car's door and placed his left hand on her mouth to stop her screaming.
Maan: " Or you will what Geet?" He asked huskily as he placed a soft kiss on her neck." Or I I w'will' "Geet replied dazed in passion while closing her eyes. " I will call the police,Right Geet?"Maan said and chuckled as he nuzzled his head near her neck. Geet opened her eyes instantly. "Do you think me as a fool? Do you think I would come here unprepared huh?" Maan questioned as he bit her earlobe. Geet nodded her head. Maan lowered his hands and pulled her by her waist towards himself. He hugged her tightly, passionately loosening up all the pain, hurt, sadness, longingness in the hug. Geet too could not control herself and reciprocated the hug equally. Both had tears in theiir eyes as they were being this close after so many days.
Maan sensed where they were as he slowly loosened his grip around her waist and opened the door. He made her sit inside the car and offered her a handkerchief. She wiped her tears with it and sniffed it. Suddenly she felt dizzy and fell on the nearby seat.
" I am sorry Geet for all your tears and for this too or you wouldn't have come with me" thought Maan.
His phone rang. He picked up the call.
"''."
" Are you both ready?"
"Yes we are just now getting in the car " He lied smoothly.
"'''."
"We would head to Hoshiyarpur immediately after reaching Mumbai. Yes I am sure"
"Bye Dad" Maan cut the call.
"I am sorry Dad but your daughter is too stubborn" He thought as he drove off in his car.
" Mom! This time Bhai would bring Bhabs na! I am dying to meet her now" Vicky asked Pammi, His mother.
" Hmmm'" Pammi replied.
"You know she gives so good suggestion and advices let it be marriage or business" Vicky said eagerly.
Pammi fumed but said nothing.
" She is coming back after three months back here. I would first ask her to meet my bride" Vicky chuckled as he said.
"Ummm 'Vicky you carry on. I have some important work" Pammi just ignored him and escaped from there.
" Maan can't bring her back. There's too many barriers" Pammi thought and laughed evilly as she walked off leaving behind an excited Vicky.

Next day evening:
Maan and Geet were lying on the bed with the blanket over them. Maan held Geet by her waist as if treasuring the most precious treasure of Earth. Geet was still in his shirt while Maan had changed into his trademark black vest and trackpants.
Geet was slowly regaining her consciousness. She felt someone kissing her. He was placing soft feather like kisses on her forehead. She felt something wet on her cheeks and realized its HIS tears. HE was CRYING!!!
Geet fluttered her eyelids.
Seeing her gaining consciousness he wiped his tears and called out, "Wake up Princess. We are back together".
Geet gave him a confused look .
Maan bent near her ear.
"In our favourite place sweetie, in HOSHIYARPUR" He stressed his words as Geet widened her eyes in embarrassment.
It was the place where they had their first fight and he proposed her.
"Remember Geet your cheesy kiss " Maan teased her.
"No I don't remember anything. " Geet denied immediately.
Maan smirked as he put his whole body weight on her and lowered his head towards her face.
"Tell me you don't remember, you don't feel anything after this" He asked seductively licking her earlobe.
Geet was loosing her senses as she felt her whole world revolving with Maan at the centre.
"N'n..no" Geet stammered with his proximity.
His proximity was doing wonders , relieviing her body and mind of all thestress and tension and making her senses whirl.
His hands travelled upwards and tugged at her collar.
That was enough to make the Hitler Geet kick in.
Geet angrily pushed him off her, "Dare you touch me Mr.Khurana!"
Maan chuckled as he again tossed her under him, "I Dare Mrs. Khurana!".
" And let me make you remember your cheesy kiss" and there He kissed her carnally as if wanting to suck everything out of her mouth. Still she struggled under him not letting his tongue in. Her denial was just raising his anger to higher levels.
"Let me in" He growled as he bit her lower lip thus pushing in his tongue inside her mouth, discovery the hidden secrets of her mouth. Geet just stopped wriggling and closed her eyes enjoying the passion of the kiss, letting away all her inhibitions. Maan increased the pressure and fervour of the kiss savouring and capturing their moments of togetherness in his mind.
Geet pulled away this time pushing him away.
"Leave me. I need to go" saying so She stood up to go when she felt his grip tightening around her waist.
" You are not allowed to go anywhere Geet." He said as he tied her hands to the bed post.
"You must be hungry. I will bring something for you to eat" continued Maan.
"Maan ! Why are you doing this to me?" She asked with tearful eyelids that could melt anyone's heart.

Maan caressed her face and said, " Baby please have patience. You know I would never want or do anything that would hurt you". He pecked on her forehead and walked away.

PRECAP:

" It was going to be a tough week for him. As he had to bear the tantrums and all the tauntings from his Sherni. Chal beta Maan .Ready ho jaa" Maan thought.

Phew! 2nd part completed. *biting nails* How was it? Hope it wasn't crap to read!

Please press the like button and do comment.
PMs tomorrow
For PMs add me to your buddy list.
Please tell me how to add my facebook ID here. I am confused. PM me please!
Love
Ananya.

Edited by ananya95 - 12 years ago
will edit afterwards
damn my mouse isnt working n i hv to cum onl9 thru my cell n my cell allows only 512 characters
grt! arggghhh!
Wooow !! Dis is an awesome SS !!
Awesome updates !! 👏
Pm me plz :)
Update soon !! :-) !!
Lovely Update... 

Continue soon...
Awesome part dear...

Wowww me loving it...

Awwee precape is soo intersting...

Plz continue soon...

hi ananya...

loved the udates...wants to know what happen in the past... why r they not together...

do continue soon
Amazing update.
Waiting to know the reason behind geet's anger.
wow
awesome
loved it
wwell i am waiting
for more now
me winks