India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

male lead (Page 2)

MirchiQueen Senior Member
MirchiQueen
MirchiQueen

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
The show isn't a love story right??? So, I don't want any so called male lead. But, even then if you ask me, I would raise for Indu Singh. Big smile
He is just opposite to Sanchi and it will be great both of them confronting each other. Wink
But, let me clarify myself here that I don't want a love story between them. Ouch
It would seriously ruin the serial's concept!Angry

Just want Sanchi to conquer the hearts of the viewers by her tactics and show the society what  a girl can do on her own! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i agree its nt a love story bt its a serial na/ so we need sumthng like that.. not now oviously... bt it is required Big smile

Rams3697

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
The lead can't be Indu b/c in one of the promos she call him brother and ties a rakhee type of dhaaga on him when he harasses her. If he is the lead, then the promo was ridiculous!

I too want  a new lead!

Edited by asyadada - 23 December 2011 at 12:42pm

shayal1436

pratishaa Senior Member
pratishaa
pratishaa

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
the main lead is Indu. I read it on many website that the lead is Indu and so far from watching the show, it seems like he is the lead. 

Rams3697

KaranWkiDewaani Goldie
KaranWkiDewaani
KaranWkiDewaani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I think the lead is yet to come. And he will be prabal younger brother because remember in the character sketch it said he share a good relationship with his younger brother. So I think his brother might be the male lead
Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I don't think its Indu Singh since in the ads it showed Saanchi tying the rasksha thread and call him bhaiya.
khadija246 Senior Member
khadija246
khadija246

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
she tied that on him but if u look at Indu's expression at the end of the promo..he seems mad that she did that...she did it 2 make him mad...she doesnt really consider him as a bro...at the end of the promo Indu slams the table or the thread..watch it again closely :)..so he could b the lead..at least hes better than Prabal watever his name is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueenRams3697kasturika_kashu

Shidev.Soniak Goldie
Shidev.Soniak
Shidev.Soniak

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I think a new guy will be the male lead.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index