Posted: 12 years ago
honestly, it was a good movie!

so well-made. quite gripping. fast-paced. entertaining.

loved srk's one-liners.

loved how everything tied together at the end.

I hope it does really well. Liked his ACTING after chak de. and for this he does deserve best actor!

Edited by -Mala- - 12 years ago

Aish.. hav u seen charger for wasted energy...?? . go to tht  (top hit top flop ) thread ...plugged in charging !!๐Ÿคฃ

Keep---------------Smiling !!!๐Ÿ˜Š
wow .the reviews r so +ve ...

yup agree Mala ,he deserves best actor award for don2 ..
tie betn RK n SRK

@Rehan
irrelevant discussion ...
u n shreya wasted energy ...:P
i spent a l'll ๐Ÿ˜†
from fb:
girl:madam?!madam bahat sharif sa lagta hai call me billi [LOL]

If SRK was mathematician then the dialogue wud be : .
Don ko pakadna irrational hi nahi imaginary hain... :P ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

@Rehan
irrelevant discussion ...
u n shreya wasted energy ...:P
i spent a l'll ๐Ÿ˜†

i cnt  not believe ppl cn be such dramatic... now we r not qualified to talk with  !!!  anyways... hope sum1 does not waste their energy again !!!! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Nope i think we particularly did well  !!! wohooo... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Keep-------------Smiling !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
LOL..forget it rehan ...
actually no point of discussion ..
Don 2 Holding Up Well At Multiplexes

Wednesday 28th December 2011 11.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Don 2 is holding up well at multiplexes in big cities as Tuesday collections are in the 6.25-6.50 crore nett range. The collections till date are 59-60 crore nett for the Hindi version and the week is looking to close at around 70 crore nett with the regional version adding another 2.50 crore nett.

The film has been liked the urban metro audience and coupled with the Christmas period, the film is recording strong collections in Mumbai, Delhi NCR and Bangalore.

The single screens are seeing drops since Monday but the film will do well on the strength of multiplex business and should be able cross the 100 crore nett mark for lifetime business though the Ra.One (Hindi) lifetime total of 115 crore nett may be tough to surpass.

i So LOVE the ending man... <3<3
truly DON is the Mastermind๐Ÿ˜ณ
n Don watches Tom N Jerry๐Ÿ˜†
yess DON laughs watching tom n jerry ...
SRK ws brilliant ...
n Fahan very much talented...
^not yet .BOI will declare after 2nd week...
My review!(:

One of the better movies of this year, for sure. I was so glad that this didn't make it to my "disappointment" list.
First of all, i swear i love it when Shahrukh plays the baddie! <3 Haha. I think he is very good at it. And this was a treat since it had been a while since he had done a negative role. There is a certain charisma that he adds to Don. I love that. His performance is just too damn good. But there is no doubt that the true hero of this movie is Farhan...wow! what a vision he had! It would be foolish not to call this movie slick...yes, the Hollywood style!(; He has made all the actors perform their best and all the technicalities of the movie is top notch too. All the action sequences are fabulous. The stunts picturized are truly amazing...breath-taking. Also, i loved how the movie was edited. The editing is crisp!...Everything just flows together and there is no dead time. The story unfolds greatly. Though, i found the story more interesting post intermission. I think the pace of the story picks up after intermission but there is no argument that the plot has been finely crafted. Every twist and turn falls into place like a complicated yet, neat little jigsaw. Loved it. And...ohmygosh! I absolutely adored the mystery and suspense value related to Kunal's character. THAT was fun. Totally unpredictable...actually, the whole movie is unpredictable. Lol. && Hahahaha...how funny was the romantic angle between Roma and Don?! Ahhh! <3333 I truly enjoyed that. Don's dialogues were TOO GOOD in those scenes. Like..."I like love stories"..Ahahaha! Its just one of those things that you will have to watch to get. Its too funny but in a good way. And too cute. I think the romantic angel is the comic relief of the film. (: Priyanka was very good...liked her performance too. And Boman was just too good...as always. Lara was good too...and Hrithik's cameo was funny but great. It was a treat for me. Everyone else is good too...and like i said, Farhan has got good performance out of them all. And btw...the dialouges are very good and just in case you were wondering...the "Don ko pakadna mushkil nahin, naamumkil hai" dialogue is only said THREE times in the whole movie...and if you ask me, they are kinda cool where they are said. I liked em! Haha!(: So basically...i loved the movie. ๐Ÿ˜† Overall...very enjoyable.

Okay...so you might be thinking...no bad things to say?..Well, its not like that. I have a few complaints as well. Like: the first half...compared to the second half it could have been so much better! Ohmygosh...i wish it was as griping as the second half. The music...ah! We all know that there is no competition between the Don 2 and Don's music, the first movie's music was a thousand times better. And i also have a tiny bit problem on how the movie ended...like, it was too quick i thought. Reminded me of the first one. I liked it, but i think it was to quick.

Anyways...If i absolutely HAD to break it down...Shah Rukh Khan, the direction, cinematography, dialogues and editing are the 5 strong points. Everything else comes after these things. Like i read on some critics review...Don 2 is a combination of style and substance! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OH! And i must say. . .
For me, its more than safe to say that Don 2, is different and shuts all those people up who compared Don with the Big B starrer. FOR SURE. They are just totally different films. No denying in that. 

Let me be bias and say...Watch this for some kick-ass action. AND Shah Rukh Khan!! DUH!(;

4/5!
(: