Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually tht 100th 100 has bcum so imp tht ppl r finding 70-80 little !!!

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ill be posting my review tonight ... cant wait to get off work lol πŸ˜†

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Actually tht 100th 100 has bcum so imp tht ppl r finding 70-80 little !!!

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊

Seriously. πŸ˜• 0 or 99--same score for people. Its not 100 so its awful. πŸ₯± 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
One thing...this movie for me didn't look wannabish ...trying to copy someone...😊
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

One thing...this movie for me didn't look wannabish ...trying to copy someone...😊

yeah so agree, its good to see that bollywood can make ORIGINAL thought provoking movies..i was so sick of predicting the plot just because i had seen another version somewhere else...hmm hmm aamir "memento"salman "bodyguard"
Content Removed

23 Comments

print

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tuteja writes an interesting article. But I like SRK when he is experimenting! He is awful hammy actor when he is serenading ladies around trees! that's SO not his forte (but for god knows what reason people like him in those films :-/)

I personally don't think it is necessary for him to prove his star power at all...he is a mega star period. He is an icon. You cannot deny his star power. It's time to get even more experimental and do more Chak De's!

cinema-goer thumbnail
So agree Lifo...Maybe he was good with them when he was in his early 30's..But in rabne he was looking like uncle...but kat doesnt look too young per se..maybe it will be good..But these romantic films shud be dealt with ranbir,shahis etc the younger LOT..Irony is even they are NOT keen on romantic philms and are experimenting so much..except Imran who is getting stuck with that genre...lets hope SRK finds himself like politics or socail films something where it is NOT entire girl-boy story...the one thing i fear is he will screw the publicity with controversies..that to me is a BIG turn OFF
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Tuteja writes an interesting article. But I like SRK when he is experimenting! He is awful hammy actor when he is serenading ladies around trees! that's SO not his forte (but for god knows what reason people like him in those films :-/)

I personally don't think it is necessary for him to prove his star power at all...he is a mega star period. He is an icon. You cannot deny his star power. It's time to get even more experimental and do more Chak De's!

WORD. πŸ˜ƒ

As for his forte...personally always thought negative roles were more SRK's forte than romance. Would love for him to do more of those roles. That being said, I don't think he's bad in romance roles..😊

I am really hoping the films with Anurag and Vishal take off..though I have no idea what they're about πŸ˜†

But cinema-goer, in Rab Ne, he was supposed to look like an old uncle..it was in character--there was a big age gap between Suri and Taani.  And I don't think romantic films can only be done with younger actors. Cheeni Kum is a really nice love story with Tabu and AB Sr. If its a well written mature love story that suits the actors then its fine..there are plenty of love stories with "older" people.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
well, I have question any1 knows why they didnt promote Don 2 that much..they did with Ra one rightπŸ˜•
but i am still happy its doing very good