Posted: 12 years ago
^yes as much i hav seen ,public wom z very much +ve ..but the critic reviews r pretty mixed ..donno y BOI saying d review z mixed😕

the weekend is around 46 cr now its all about mondey and weekdays collection to decide where the film will go and thanks god the film is not ahigh cost like Ra one .

Don 2 Going Strong On Monday
Don 2 Which Showed an excellent jump on Sunday continues to go strong on Monday as well. This Clearly Shows that people are defying the rules of box office till now.

No Movie Has Ever Shown Such a Jump on Sunday Where there are mixed reviews on the First 2 Days. The Effect of Mixed Reviews Was Slightly Felt on Saturday as Collections Could not jump everywhere and jump was minimal. But, SRK Effect Dominated the Mixed Reviews thing and People Went back to Theatres on Sunday and Continue on Monday as Well.

The Occupancies For the Early Morning Shows Was 50% On An Average All Over India. It Was Upto 70-80% in Chandigarh, Delhi City & Mumbai. Some More Cities Like Kanpur, Lucknow & Kolkatta are also extraordinary.

The Better News is at Some Places Like Eros One Jangpura Dist, DT Cinemas Vasant Kunj & Shalimar Bagh Delhi, PVR Ambience Mall Gurgaon, PVR Begaluru, etc. The Evening Shows Are Already Sold Out. If its not full at places, over 30-50% Advance Bookings have been already Done. 3D Shows are Doing Even more Better.

The Monday is Very Likely to perform Extraordinarily. And We are going to see a Good Figure. An Accurate Early Estimate Can be Made Only After Afternoon Shows. But as of Now its very probable that Don 2 Will Collect 8 crores plus on Monday.

http://boxofficereport.net/don-2-going-strong-on-monday/

Don 2 First Weekend Collections | Updated

Posted by admin on December 26th, 2011

Don 2 Which Started Under Expectation picked up well on Sunday. Though There were drops in Single Screens on Saturday, but they also showed huge growth on Sunday.

It Was Very Surprising to see how single screens rose to 100% in Many Areas of Gujarat, Delhi, EP & CI. Since, There were jumps in Multiplexes too With Occupancies rising to decimal 100%. All Shows were Full.

But, the Film is still Weak in Tamil Nadu, Kerala & Assam. Not Much Jumps There.

So, the Final Figure for Sunday's Box office Collection came at 17.85 crores. This is an Excellent Figure and Surely one of the Highest Day 3.

Hence, the First Weekend Collections are 47.95 cr. This is the 3rd Best Figure for First Three Days for this year as well as all times. This Figure Includes All Versions(Hindi, Tamil & Telgu). In Hindi Version Don 2 Collections are Only 45.45 crores for the weekend. This Means Regional Versions are 2.5 crores Approx.

Don 2 Was Also Benefitted yesterday with the Christmas, But since It fell on sunday it is difficult to predict if it was for christmas or just another holiday. We Will Have to Wait for Monday Collections Before We Could Comment on It.

Henna ,hope u njoy 🤗
Is Hritihk in the movie? I haven't watched the movie but curious to know since I remember reading an article that he was doing a cameo!!
yup...Hrithik is there...special appearance...
Don2 (Hindi) Weekend Territorial Breakdown

Don 2 (Hindi) grossed around 45.25-45.50 crore nett over its first weekend. The territorial breakdown of the weeeknd is as follows.

Mumbai - 15.74 crore

Delhi/UP - 8.90 crore

East Punjab - 3.78 crore

West Bengal - 2.72 crore

Bihar - 98 lakhs

Assam/Orissa - 80 lakhs

CP Berar - 1.81 crore

CI - 1.50 lakhs

Rajasthan - 2.54 crore

Nizam - 2.62 crore

Mysore - 2.91 crore

Tamil Nadu/Kerala - 1.10 lakhs

TOTAL - 45.41 crore

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3851&nCat=
Orissa has done 40 lakhs in 3 days which is phenomenal !!! 🥳

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
The Perfect Crime...The perfect movie!

At Last!!!!!! Today you all have no idea how shocked i am, today shahrukh saved me from having to sit through a one hour drive home with my sister saying t didn't make sense" wasted my money"how can he doge a bullet" "W*F did the helicopter come from"... And what made it even more earth shattering was that my sister proclaimed Don 2 a "super doper doper hit" with an emphasis on "dooper"...

Being a shahrukh khan fan, i walked into don 2 expecting to like it, how wrong i was...i ended up loving it!...The quality of the movie, the awesome plot, the perfect direction, the witty one liners had me entertained, shocked and engrossed..I'd say the money spent for 3 idiots and don 2 was worth every cent, actaully ddon 2 actual was wayyy better the idiots...In a filmy sense it was more realistic (if you know what i mean)..

It did justice for being an action movie, the fight scenes didn't make my hand twitch to press the fast forward button and embarressingly i confess my shoulders were doing weird jumps to try copy shahrukh khan's fight sequences...I loved shahrukh as an evil character, his acting made me love such a cruel and wicked person...i wanted the good people to loose... He is the perfect villain in the movie and his performance is worthy of a few awrds...salman, please learnt a thing or two!!

Priyanka also acted well, i dunno why people are complaining...Even she did the fight scenes reallly well...Loved her...She actually made me want to be a cop, i don't think anyone can be a better jungli billi then her...oh and as soon as she walked intp the movie, you have no idea how may wholf whistles she got...kinda creepy

Oh and how i love boman irani! what a superb actor, even though his character was so wicked there was a certain innocence that i lvoed! and (SPOILER) i loved the scene where the person was explaining the difference between the real and fake note (WILL YOU SHUT UP!) HAHAH

I loved how everything in the movie was explained so well...not like in   other movies where heroes would have been deserted in the middle of the desert with several gun wounds only to sudden;y drive away in a bmw that was waiting behind a bush...every plan of don was explained and it all made sense...!! Here is a movie where the director actually spent more time on the plot then promotions...thankgod there was no item numbers and katrina in the movie, it would have spoiled EVERYTHING...!

dislikes (spoiler alert)

I didn't like how the police suddely truseted him at the end and the only thing that wasn't logical was how the most wanted man in the world would be given a cell with no 24 hour supervision, confusing...bbut a minor glich i would say

(spoiler end)

the biggest DISLIKE

the horny teenagers in the row in front of me who would laugh at their own dirty jokes...get a life morans!!!! ok, i feel better now

so out of 10, i would give ...9...cause no movie can be perfect, take a bow farhan, shahrukh, priyanka, boman!!!!

LOVED IT