Posted: 12 years ago
just watched don 2 i loved it it SRK all the way he acting was amazing everyone was superb all the sequences and suspense was awesome now waiting for DON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
@taran_adarsh taran adarsh
#Don2 Sunday trends: Seems like 19 cr to 20 cr. Multiplexes were superb today.
8 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Don 2 Has Big Jump On Sunday

boxofficeindia.com

Sunday 25th December 2011 23.00 IST

Don 2 has had a big jump on Sunday as per the early collections coming. The film looks to have crossed the 17 crore nett mark on Sunday for its Hindi version and even around 18 crore nett collections may be possible.

A circuit like Delhi/UP which collected around 2.85 crore nett on Sunday seems to be heading for collections in the 3.50-3.75 crore nett range on Sunday.The collections have been propelled higher by single screen business on Sunday in the North and Gujarat.

Single screens which were 50% on Saturday were going house full on Sunday. Multiplexes showed less growth on Sunday as they were already high and could not really go much higher.

Sunday is normally very good but here it may have benefited more as it was Christmas day, one of the biggest holidays of the year or it could be that the film is on a big run. Monday is likely to decide if it was the Christmas day factor or not.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I just saw Don 2, loved it!! I found it better than the first one. Its been a long time since I enjoyed a movie like this. I can understand now why Lara was listed as a special appearance. Hrithik's appearance was too short! SRK was in full form in this film, loved him. PC was equally as good.
WildestDreams thumbnail
Great movie...Farhah you're a LIAR...you told HR isn't doing any cameo...so who was dancing with PC???? MY 80+ neighbour ROFL ROFL...SRK is really back...HR cameo was tooo much short but he looks handsome ji🤗
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kash4life

I'm a SRK fan so I knew I was gonna like it but not THIS much!

For me its been the most enjoyable of the year, cos its the first time I haven't cringed at at action movie Bollywood churned out!

The whole picturisation of the film is SO modern, sleek and suave it gets full marks just on aesthetic appeal! But what I liked is, it's not just a random sequel, for me it seemed even better than Don 1, because the whole screenplay seemed alot crisper and the storyline more to the point.

I do agree the music was lacking, but the background score was brilliant. And I guess its an action flick it doesn't need some random song with bg dancers every 20 minutes.

SRK was FLIIPPPING amazing! He should permanently do negative roles, cos damn can he play them well. Its the first time I fell in love with a villain much more than even Aryan in Dhoom 2. He is so charming and SO sexy in the way he plays Don! And SRK hasn't looked this good in SO long! 

Boman, PC, Kunal were all good, and Hrithik was such a great surprise...I screamed a little seeing him on screen even if it was for like 5 mins, but Don 2 is all about SRK. He easily overshadows the cast and is a class apart when it comes to performance

I'd give it an easy 4/5

BUT if you're one who likes films like Ready, Thank You, Wanted etc...this isn't the film for you.

OMG ! Exactly...I agree with each and every word you said ! 😳

I am die hard fan of SRK, like from my childhood, I grown up watching his movies like Darr, Anjam, Baazigar and all his 90s BEST movies but I never thought that I would love DON2 to this much extent ! I absolutely loved DON2, and so much that I have written long review for TOI and almost all reviews, and I think more than any critics, papers and all...Its the public who decide how the movie is and I think all the people who have seen it, they are liking it. I hardly read some negative review about this movie except from those who hates SRK ( I don't know why? ) or who is biased for him and just stupid enough not to like sexy, hot, evil DON man ! 😆

And yep you said it right, SRK never looked better, I loved him in all looks minus that billu wala look, it was Okay but this DON2 look is just AWESOME, amazing ! He is so HOT I could not concentrate on story yr ! 😳 And the way he played his negative, evil, wicked character was so smooth that I am in love with this smokin HOT villian, he is all witty, charming and smart that he will drive you crazy !

Music ! Thank god there were less songs in the movie, I can't bear songs in movies man ! It literally bores me unless it has brilliant choreography and good dancers, HOT actors ! So, Hrithik wala dance was WOW ! I was like...😍 And, DON intro song was necessary so its fine but action movie does not need bollywood standard lovey-dovey songs ! Plus, I think this is the movie from our India, is an answer to hollywood ! It has got style, class, level and perfect actions ! Its a hi-fi movie, only few people can understand this point ! Or else critics are always ready with blah...blah...blah...😆 DON2 is better than previous DON ! 👏

And yep, I agree this isn't movie for those who loved Ready, BG, Thank You...and all. Coz, this is too smart for those movies ! I always loved Farhan's work, he is damn intelligent guy and love to see his stylish, hi level works other than local drama and old jokes ! 😆

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^love reading ur comments guys😳...
SRK again proved his versatility ..
romantic raj/ rahul,villege guy in paheli,coach in CDI,superhero in Ra1 ,nd now stylish action hero in DON series ..
srk rockss🥳
AishMinoz thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan's Don 2 Nets Rs. 49 Cr Over Weekend

Shah Rukh Khan's Don 2 collected Rs. 48.55 crore (all-India net collection) over its first weekend at the box-office. This figure is inclusive of the collections of the original Hindi, dubbed Telugu and dubbed Tamil versions of the film. The first weekend collections, although not a record, are still very good.

Don 2 had collected Rs. 15.30 crore on the opening day (December 23). The Saturday all-India collections of the Farhan Akhtar film were Rs. 15.09 crore. On Christmas day (Sunday, December 25), the film added another Rs. 18.16 crore (approx.) to its kitty.

In the Overseas circuit, where it released last week, Don 2 did better than earlier Shah Rukh Khan starrers. Read the complete Overseas report here.

Shah Rukh Khan In Don 2

AishMinoz thumbnail
Don 2 Kanpur Sunday: Unprecedented Jump

Monday 26th December 2011 09.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Don 2 had an unprecedented jump in Kanpur from Saturday to Sunday of over 60%. as the single screens went house full. Never has such a jumped happened before in the city and it is probably down to it being better than a normal Sunday as it was Christmas. Below are Sunday figures of Don 2 in Kanpur with the Saturday  numbers in brackets.

Big Rave - 1,97,202 (1,64,121)

Rave Moti - 3,04,314 (2,13,288)

Cinemax - 2,35,398 (1,24,356)

Inox - 3,87,306 (2,45,310)

Heer - 1,49,968 (70,972)

All 4 shows 100%

Gurdev - 68,996 (65,644)

All 4 shows 100%

Shyam - 57,252(20,447)

2/4 shows 100%

Manjushree - 88,178(26,957)

2/4 shows 100%

Jugal - 28,545(13,630)

1/4 show 100%

TOTAL - 15,17,158 (9,44,725) + 60.59%

Don 2 Sunday Territory Estimates

Monday 26th December 2011 10.00 IST

Don 2 has shown a huge jump in North India while the CPCI and Rjasthan markets have a smaller jump. Below are the figures for the weeeknd from some circuits with approx numbers for Sunday business.

Delhi/UP

Friday - 2.71 crore

Saturday - 2.85 crore

Sunday - 3.60 crore approx

Delhi/UP

Friday - 1.15 crore

Saturday - 1.20 crore

Sunday - 1.47 crore approx

CP Berar

Friday - 60 lakhs

Saturday - 51 lakhs

Sunday - 70 lakhs

CI

Friday - 51 lakhs

Saturday - 43 lakhs

Sunday - 57 lakhs

Rajasthan

Friday - 83 lakhs

Saturday - 75 lakhs

Sunday - 91 lakhs approx

Don 2 (Hindi) Has Strong 45 Crore Nett Plus Weekend

Monday 26th December 2011 12.00 IST

Don 2 has had a very good first weekend of around 45 crore nett plus for its Hindi version. The approx collections were 14 crore nett on Friday, 14 crore nett on Saturday and 17-17.25 crore nett on Sunday. The Tamil and Telugu dubbed versions have added around 1.50 crore nett over the weekend.

The business has been best in places like Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata and Bangalore while CP Berar, CI and Bihar have recorded figures that are well below the mark for a big event film. Sunday saw a big jump in single screens in UP and Gujarat but it is probably due to Christmas day holiday as long term single screens may not sustain.

Don 2 is a winner but the weekdays will determine if it can get over the 100 crore nett mark, for that to happen the week will have to finish around the 70 crore nett mark, a first week finish more closer to 65 crore nett will probably mean a 90-92 crore nett final total.

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think for DON2...Mouth Publicity is also working coz I hear only and only good reviews for this movie ! People absolutely loves DON ! 😳
  I am very happy for Priyanka, not SRK!  This girl has worked hard and deserved a big hit.  Her last substantial success was 2009's Kaminey!  And if Agneepath is a hit as well, then there is no stopping her!  Woohoo!