Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by goneforever

If Kat did an item number for Don 2, King Khan could have used that to his advantage and easily a 100+ crore hit!  But I guess King Khan is not as smart as we think, right?!  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Right...coz he is a LOT smarter than we think...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by aitor-metrowzer

actually he is quite smart, because then people would say that he didnt have confidence in the movie and needed some skin show to attract lustful men into the cinemas. He knows the plot is good and people will be entertained with the suspense, not entertained by going off to lala land... If katrina plum face happened to be in he movie even for one second, i would bolt like there is no tomorrow..
and i thought farhan akhter was the decision maker, not shahrukh...
no katrina
no hit songs
content z not for mass (single screen) audience
less hype
less promotion

bt the movie doing very well in india ..and rockking o'seas ...
henna,bas leave it ...jisko jo thik lagta hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah "Shela ki jawani "made TMk " ATBB"..Those gimmicks work on day one maybe..from day 2 its the film itself...its too early to predict which way don2 will swing..i am hoping to +ve side on its way to big hit :))

Though i liked 3I i had issues with it..
Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
I basically, dont like to watch action movie..or even action in the movies,,but I just loved the action in Don 2 ..i was shocked to see it handled so well. I just loved & the suspense was good too..
aiswaryaaa
i just post the link like any other report but i said in last pages that i always follow BOI so tomorrow report will be the official for me and hope its 17-18 cr ๐Ÿ˜‰

just look out for the girl with ripped pants...and an old women running after her with a sewing kit

... and ull know its me

rofl henna, this was hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ

actually he is quite smart, because then people would say that he didnt have confidence in the movie and needed some skin show to attract lustful men into the cinemas. He knows the plot is good and people will be entertained with the suspense, not entertained by going off to lala land... If ms. plum face happened to be in the movie even for a second, i would bolt like there is no tomorrow..
and i thought farhan akhter was the decision maker, not shahrukh...

Henna, you are wasting your time hun...the person himself said he is a self proclaimed SRK hater for life so dont bother explaining things here ๐Ÿ˜†

all I can remember right now is SRK's quote from his recent NDTV interview...

" GO TO HELL " ๐Ÿ˜†
" If you have any issues, go tell him on his face, dont write stuff behind his back, have some guts to come out" ๐Ÿ˜‰

and we all know what happened to the most famous TMK starring SKJ 
Just saw don 2 luved it. it was sold out!
I'm a SRK fan so I knew I was gonna like it but not THIS much!

For me its been the most enjoyable of the year, cos its the first time I haven't cringed at at action movie Bollywood churned out!

The whole picturisation of the film is SO modern, sleek and suave it gets full marks just on aesthetic appeal! But what I liked is, it's not just a random sequel, for me it seemed even better than Don 1, because the whole screenplay seemed alot crisper and the storyline more to the point.

I do agree the music was lacking, but the background score was brilliant. And I guess its an action flick it doesn't need some random song with bg dancers every 20 minutes.

SRK was FLIIPPPING amazing! He should permanently do negative roles, cos damn can he play them well. Its the first time I fell in love with a villain much more than even Aryan in Dhoom 2. He is so charming and SO sexy in the way he plays Don! And SRK hasn't looked this good in SO long! 

Boman, PC, Kunal were all good, and Hrithik was such a great surprise...I screamed a little seeing him on screen even if it was for like 5 mins, but Don 2 is all about SRK. He easily overshadows the cast and is a class apart when it comes to performance

I'd give it an easy 4/5

BUT if you're one who likes films like Ready, Thank You, Wanted etc...this isn't the film for you.
i just  watched Don2  all i can say is waste of time and money๐Ÿคข shahurkh  was the best to be honest he is at his best in the movie but priyankachopra made the movie flop i really really really hateee her actingg damn it damn  it that was her words . she looks ulgy i really missed kareena acting i wish she  was in the movie  kareena wuldhave  make better job than she did., don2 is more like don 1 i give it 2  out of 5
Edited by morsal_cute - 12 years ago