NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
so overall the WOM is still positive...good to know that and BO collections are fine as well...not that I care much...pata nahi mera number kab aayega...I cant wait anymore now πŸ˜’ but too many Christmas parties are hampering my plans to watch this movie...

@ Billa : gr8 to know that you enjoyed the movie so much πŸ˜³

@ Jess : it is not hard to believe that any other actor fan can watch SRK movie in theaters...gosh even I watch Salman's movies and I even go to the theaters if the promos are good...no movie can be judged by star cast... in fact some of the best movies of 2011 are all small budget movies and they all were super awesome!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

I watched it with my brother and he was making faces throughout the movie. πŸ˜† I told him that if wants to walk out he can.. but he still stayed and watched the whole movie.

I loved loved loved DUGGU in the movie.. SRK thoda budha ho gaya hai ab... and its not his genre.. but still as a fan i won't rip him apart. 😳 πŸ˜† Hritik looks great in such movies, he looks the part, cool lagta hai... I wish he had a bigger role in the movie. PC's role wasn't that great but atleast she wasn't just another glam doll.

wow..srk must be quite bad if even his fans dont  like him.
Edited by F.M.D. - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: F.M.D.

wow..srk must be quite bad if even his fans dont like him

Other SRK fans are going to e-kill me. πŸ˜† I am not really a fan anymore.. well i am a fan.. i did go to watch Don2  for him.. .. hmmm maybe i have been overcritical. Well acc to me Hritik looks much better in this genre... SRK is okayish he is better in romantic movies.. but its great that he steps out of his comfort zone and attempts these movies.
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
cinema-goer thumbnail
I will differ with you gaga..Duggu might look Hot but he cant act..he is not this versatile..he can never pull off the don like srk..:)..can you imagine anyone giving the evil-crroked-wicked smirk like srk..i dont think so..srk owns Don for me..cant imagine anyone except him..maybe ra.one types duggu can take..but don lets not touch him..Don is srk..srk is don..Who wud have thot me defending the guy..looks like 2012 is the end of the world..πŸ€“
Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cinema-goer

I will differ with you gaga..Duggu might look Hot but he cant act..he is not this versatile..he can never pull off the don like srk..:)

Haha.. i dunno if duggu can pull off a role like don.. but he really looked HOT in the movie.. mera dil for the time being uss par aa gya. πŸ˜† I  liked duggu in dhoom 2.. it was a cheesy movie.. his role had grey shades.. and he was good.
Chalo let me act like a SRK fan and post a review..

Tough and stylish Don 2 delivers

Shahrukh Khan's crazy-ass hair is only one of the great things about Don 2

By Itrath Syed, December 24, 2011

Directed by Farhan Akhtar. Starring Shahrukh Khan, Lara Dutta, Priyanka Chopra, and Boman Irani. Rated PG.

Farhan Akhtar's Don 2 is a stylish action movie that seamlessly hits all the markers of this genre. With a tightly wound plot that plays out on a global stage, this slick production creates a spectacle of car chases, clever intrigue, and criminality.

The story picks up five years after the end of Don, and again centres on the title character (played by Shahrukh Khan) who, having achieved domination over the Asian drug trade, now has Europe in his sights. He is accompanied by his girlfriend, Ayesha (Lara Dutta), and is still pursued by police detectives Roma (Priyanka Chopra) and Malik (Om Puri). In a plan of his own design, Don walks into their Malaysian headquarters and surrenders to them. This allows him to reunite in prison with his nemesis from the first film, Vardhaan (Boman Irani). Don soon recruits a young hacker, Sameer (Kunal Kapoor), and initiates a plan that takes aim at Europe's financial heart.

The plot is driven by the element of mistrust. We, nor any of the characters in the film, can ever be certain of Don's loyalty or even his motivations. In a complex web of maneuvers and counter-maneuvers the rest of the film is taken up by the machinations of the heist.

While the actors all dutifully fulfill the narrow requirements of these characters, it is a rare treat to see Shahrukh Khan and Boman Irani in negative roles. Priyanka Chopra is the quintessential "Bond girl", with her beauty, intelligence and decent skills with cars and guns. The music is placed so as to not distract from the narrative and enhances the not so subtle allusions to the Mission Impossible and Ocean's franchises.

This isn't a film that will change your life, but it is a skillfully rendered, suave and polished piece of escapism.

cinema-goer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

Haha.. i dunno if duggu can pull off a role like don.. but he really looked HOT in the movie.. mera dil for the time being uss par aa gya. πŸ˜† I  liked duggu in dhoom 2.. it was a cheesy movie.. his role had grey shades.. and he was good.

Duggu is good with terminator(aka Arnold) type rolls..where he has to look hot,and behave like a machine,talk like one and walk like one..but if you want wicked crooked humor hmm..he cant even smirk properly leave alone wicked , crooked..he is not good with multi tasking..πŸ˜†..
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats so true! Hrithik cannot act like srk did for Don..Hrithik can do movies like dhoom 2 or even Ra.One lol but Don..Srk owns it all the way..OH MAN climax was the killer!!! I guess Don series is all about climax. Just superb..and have to admit direction was AWESOME!!! Top Notch.
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Thats so true! Hrithik cannot act like srk did for Don..Hrithik can do movies like dhoom 2 or even Ra.One lol but Don..Srk owns it all the way..OH MAN climax was the killer!!! I guess Don series is all about climax. Just superb..and have to admit direction was AWESOME!!! Top Notch.

Now, why do we want Hrithik to act like SRK?  What happened to originality?!  Hrithik is just fine.  His cameo was one of the best things about this dreadful film!  SRK was his usual self.  I just don't get him!   

Hai Ye Maya...
chehre hain sab ek se, tu kaise pehchane ga
dushman hai ya dost hai, tu kaise ye janey ga

Ankhein dhoka khati hain ye kisi ko pata nahi 
jane kia hai yaha jane yaha kiya nahiii
hai ye mayaaa

Zara Dil Ko...
jo na samjha koi mai wohi raaz hu
jo kisi ka nahi hai, wo andaaz hu
mai samandar se gehra
mai kahin kab hu tehra
mai hu jaise dhuan...ye dhuan kahin hai rukta kahaan

mujko chaha to pao gi kia ..main kahan jaonga mera kiaaa hai patah...

The lyrics are superb! So meaningful and apt for Don's character!!!