Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cinema-goer

In all the tweets for Don 2 only 10% arenegative..some of them sallu fans..so yeah the public response is pretty good i think..his fans will lap it up..no doubt..Shahrukh gave a hint to his fans in ashow about critics ..he said "go to hell" ..so the message was clear at that time itself..they played smartly by letting twitter feedback to be first one..so everyone has this positive vibe established..lets see how well the movie does..

NDTV?!
i loved that interview😆

SRK said recently in an interview that he now wants to do 3 or 4 movies in a year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpUId2oVmEc

see from 13:00
Edited by F.M.D. - 12 years ago
Nitika2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just got back from seeing this and really enjoyed it. Was slick stylish and SRK has not looked so good before. Performance wise SRK rules Boman was great enjoyed the scenes between Don n Vardaan Lara was only in it prob for 10 mins Kunal was ok as was other cast. Disappointed with PC she looked good her action stunts were brill but thats all. Great action, thrill & performances. the letdown is the music n background score. the cameo was nice surprise and I should have known since the 1st one that there would be twists/unpredicatable. Would watch again
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
DON 2 public review - IndiaGlitz 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
KomalNahta Komal Nahta
Early estimates suggest that despite mixed reports, 1st day all-India net of Don 2 is approx. Rs. 15 crore!

Pretty good for a film that had pretty low-key promotions! Hopefully the fairly decent word of mouth will help it grow even more!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I watched it finally
Omg people in the T were so crazy..they al were shouting and screaming I thoughts gals would be crazy but oh man...guys were too🤪🤣
first time..i watched SRK film in the theater..yippy...& I didn't waste my money..yes..it was interesting ..just loved the action just like in an american movies
ya some1 said who ppl prefer movies like Dabang, wanted and Singham..Don..2 is nothing like that..& its far better than these 1st..& first of all haye SRK looks smashing handsome😍 
PC looks stunning & cute..Love their conversation b/w pc n SRK
& whoever wrote the dia..its awesome..
some scenes were so beautiful..just loved it👍🏼
I will give 8.5 or 9..out of 10👍🏼

oH ya I wil more thing..Hrhikk suprise me..with his entry😲
I also love dance between pc n H😳
Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 12 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rajasthan First Day: DON 2 v Other 2011 Biggies

Saturday 24th December 2011 09.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Networ

Don 2 has had the second highest first day collections of 2011 in Rajasthan but there has been an entertainment exemption in the second half of the year in Rajasthan. Yamla Pagle Deewana and Ready being the releases in the top ten before the exemption.

1. Bodygaurd - 1.17 crore
2. Don 2 - 91 lakhs
3. Ready - 78 lakhs
4. Ra.One - 78 lakhs
5. Singham - 65 lakhs
6. Desi Boyz - 63 lakhs
7. Rockstar - 61 lakhs
8. The Dirty Picture - 55 lakhs
9. Mere Brother Ki Dulhan - 52 lakhs
10. Yamla Pagla Deewana - 50 lakhs

Bodyguard released on EID..Don released on a regular Friday⭐️

Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
cinema-goer thumbnail
Just came from Don2..Its was such a Joy ride..I was laughing at srks antiques the whole 2.5 hours..will give detail review later..****and half stars
Niceup thumbnail
Just seen it ... Loved it ...paisa wasool movie...thnx farhan once again for gr8 direction...Edited by Niceup - 12 years ago