Posted: 12 years ago
So farhaan got the style part right. Everyone seems to be praising the cinematography, look and the production value of the movie, which was pretty evident from the promos. No one has completely thrashed the story the way people thrashed ra.one, but still the plot doesn't seem very engaging acc to the critics. The worst criticism that i see is that it is slow and a bit boring. I am still going to watch it coz it might take years for the next SRK movie to come out. I am pretty sure its gonna be better than ra.one.
wow now SRK z also trending๐Ÿ˜Š
i'm going tomorrow can't wait to watch it 
^Yeah Don 2 hasn't been outrightly rejected like Ra.One was by our desi critics..The worst criticism is pretty much that its slow and boring in parts. But most say that SRK owns the movie and looks damn hot. That alone will get me to sit through it ๐Ÿ˜† SRK's next is that Yash Chopra one..out next year ladyaga :) He's not disappearing for years..๐Ÿ˜† Oh and the movie has a foreign feel to it. There's no desi masala style dishoom-dishoom that's so popular right now so I think a few people were upset with that as well...
SRK's next most prolly next deewali ..too long๐Ÿ˜” almost one year ...

Originally posted by chocolover89

^Yeah Don 2 hasn't been outrightly rejected like Ra.One was by our desi critics..The worst criticism is pretty much that its slow and boring in parts. But most say that SRK owns the movie and looks damn hot. That alone will get me to sit through it ๐Ÿ˜† SRK's next is that Yash Chopra one..out next year ladyaga :) He's not disappearing for years..๐Ÿ˜† Oh and the movie has a foreign feel to it. There's no desi masala style dishoom-dishoom that's so popular right now so I think a few people were upset with that as well...

That movie will take atleast an year to make. SRK has become a part-time actor these days, he is busy with his IPL team and hosting flop tv shows and doing other stuff. ๐Ÿ˜† I miss those days when we used to have 2-3 SRK releases in a year. This year atleast he had two releases, next year pata nahi kya hoga.
Ladygaga,
SRK n family going for a holiday 2 dubai..
yashraj's next shoot will start 4m 8th jan ...
SRK refused 2 those tv shows
n IPL ke baare me kuch nahi kehna :( ..i luv IPL ...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
In all the tweets for Don 2 only 10% arenegative..some of them sallu fans..so yeah the public response is pretty good i think..his fans will lap it up..no doubt..Shahrukh gave a hint to his fans in ashow about critics ..he said "go to hell" ..so the message was clear at that time itself..they played smartly by letting twitter feedback to be first one..so everyone has this positive vibe established..lets see how well the movie does..
Originally posted by LaDy_GaGa

That movie will take atleast an year to make. SRK has become a part-time actor these days, he is busy with his IPL team and hosting flop tv shows and doing other stuff. ๐Ÿ˜† I miss those days when we used to have 2-3 SRK releases in a year. This year atleast he had two releases, next year pata nahi kya hoga.
Yeah it will..the date is set for Diwali next year, hopefully they'll meet the deadline...and YC is usually secretive so I doubt we'll get any inside stuff ๐Ÿ˜• I hope Adi and Yash Chopra have written a good script.

LOL..yeah SRK has become busy with other things..his movies are usually about 1 year apart, but the 2-3 releases from him are kinda rare now..there are rumors of that Rohit Shetty film coming out in December..๐Ÿ˜• I highly doubt it though. That film just might my least awaited SRK film EVER. I can't stand Rohit Shetty's films..and SRK-Kareena together put me to sleep. I only ever liked them in K3G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On_tZ34-RRE&feature=player_embedded
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On_tZ34-RRE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]