Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Don 2 Overseas Opening | Excellent Collections

Posted by admin on December 23rd, 2011

Don 2 Was Released in UK on Wednesday And Released in Middle East And Ocenia on Thursday. And it Has Taken a Bumper Opening.

Following Are Don 2's Collections on Wednesday and Thursday in the Overseas Circuit.

Middle East(UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar) – 2 cr
Australia – 15 Lakhs
New Zealand – 6 Lakhs
UK – 1.7 cr

Total – 4 cr (Approx)

Don 2 Will Release in More Major Countries on Friday. And the collections Will be Definitely More.

desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don 2 is a smart, sexy and slick flick - Filmicafe.com Movie Review
http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=21975

By Guneet Wadera - Filmicafe.com, 23 December, 2011
There are leave your brains behind entertainers and bring your brains in entertainers - Don 2 undoubtedly falls in the latter category. 

A twist and turns laden, crisp, enthralling thriller that asks of the audiences to think along rather than being lost in sing-along's. Smoulderingly sexy in style, smooth as silk in substance it doesn't cater to the audience or play to the crowd alternatively it plays with the minds of an enamoured audience equally smitten by its style and substance. 

Following up five years later to its 2006 predecessor, Don 2 takes the reinterpreted remake of the 1978 original forward with Germany, Switzerland, Malaysia and Thailand serving as a refreshing background for a new tale to be spun. 

Incredibly technically polished, the action sequences in Don 2 are first rate. The finesse with which the fights and chases have been executed gives Hollywood productions a run for their monies - high voltage, high adrenaline and high class stuff. 

If Don 1 was about Vardhaan-Don-Vijay, Don 2 is all about the combative interplay between Don and his Jungli Billi Roma - the hunted becomes the hunter. Scorned and scarred she's seething for revenge, scorching to settle the score with a former lover turned foe. The dynamic between Don and Roma the second time around is dynamite.

Don in Part 2 is painted arrogantly agile and wickedly wild - there's just something so entrancing about a character that is so unabashedly bad that he makes it look good. Finally letting go of any baggage, Shahrukh finally makes the character of Don his own giving it an unmissable tinge - eccentricities and mannerisms all included. Imbibing, embodying and flamboyantly living the character he's playing instead of just playing him off the cuff, SRK is in full form etching yet another unforgettable top-notch performance. The witty repartee and clever dialogues by Farhan Akhtar are exceptional as they flaunt Don's sinister sense of humour. 

Priyanka Chopra is confident and commanding as tough as nails police officer Roma in Don 2 - a far cry from a quietened demure Roma in the first part. She's got a kickass part and she's kicks ass in it. There are very few femme fatales who can do action right and do it well, Priyanka is the ringleader one of those few. As Roma reloaded Priyanka is in fit and fine form, her role doesn't demand histrionics - it demands restrain which she delivers ably. 

Stepping into Eesha Koppikhar's shoes Lara Dutta looks stunning as Don's maul especially in the Zaraa Dil Ko Thaam Lo track. Om Puri, Boman Irani, Kunal Kapoor, Sahil Shroff are adequately sufficient in their respective parts. 

Pre-emptively hinting at a third instalment, one hopes Don lives on not because they have a franchise to sell but a story to tell. A smart, sexy and slick flick Don 2 is crackling end to 2011 - a thrilling Christmas bonanza that wraps up the year with as Don would say a BOOM!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Rehan and Aish... Trust me! SRK has limited fanbase in BBSR...😔 Half the mass likes 🤡-y stuff!

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
gaymir chaamir khan
Oh! yes, now we have 3 - A.Raja, Raja Hindustani & Rajasen RT @RajibSRKfan @gaymir & also A.Raja...
FavoriteRetweetReply
gaymir chaamir khan
This @prakashjaju is a PJ(poor joke) .. because poor jokes don't have successful delivery.
FavoriteRetweetReply
gaymir chaamir khan
Dear @RajaSen, sirf naam Raja rakhne se hi koi aadmi KING nahi ho jata.. kaam bhi KING ki tarah karna padta hai.. like SRK-King of Bollywood
FavoriteRetweetReply 

🤣 🤣

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

@ Rehan and Aish... Trust me! SRK has limited fanbase in BBSR...😔 Half the mass likes 🤡-y stuff!

hmm thn my city is Cuttack no BBSR ...sry Aish  !!!! 😆  anyways SRK not being so popular movie is going houseful toh its fyn na !!! 😛

Keep---------------Smiling !!!! 😊
^^^ Yeah its a good thing. 😛

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
So u r watching Don ?? 😛

jump in Aish ur Odia partner is here !!!😆

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: livelygal

wat r u saying??😲😆
my bbsr friends  updated srk  the only king...srk rockkss.blah blah
Ra1 ws running houseful in it's 3rd week ...
i think SRK z the only star whos movie ppl watch with family ...

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rehan
chal hat ...pl around me loves SRK ..so bbsr loves SRK ..that's it 😆
trust me i met only one salman fan n no amir fan in my colg ... 😆
I guess ma friends are the demented lot then!
In ma whole batch only 3 of us love SRK...Da rest of them like *Ahem Ahem*
But surprisingly most of them went for DON2 First show today! UNPREDICTABLE much?