Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tomnjerry2

so far the reviews hav been very good...weekend will be gr8 n weekdays will be good for sure..!!! πŸ˜›

And its gonna sustain by default too coz no movies releasing till Players ?

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊

MI just released last wek ..
plus some b-grade movies also releasing next weekπŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
bomanirani boman irani
the right answer was that he was the Paanwalla in Khaike paan banaras walla!!!
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
we have a right answer @jeet5
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
seems like a tough one
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
Ok hint: He was part of a song!
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
u may need a hint
FavoriteRetweetReply
OfficialDon2 Don 2 The Film
"Don 2 is a winner" via @koimoi http://bit.ly/rPxRVJ #don2
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
Q: the director of @ekmainaurekktu @shakunbatra did a walk on part in Don 1. What was it?
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
The 1st two right answers will get cd's signed my that Vardhaan chap: @bomanirani
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
Also will need @digi_88 and @kaveerr 's addresses
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
Next question is most interesting. Just came to me.
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
You will be sent a signed cd each, by Farhan, by answering that: his dad Jaaved Akhtar was common in all 3 Dons.
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
The 1st 2 right answerers are : @digi_88 and @kaveerr Lets give em a sporting Taaliyaaannn!!!! Lots of right answers too!
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
ready for the answer?????
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
well there have been many right answers! also it feels great to be back with chai gram chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
A cigarette?????????
FavoriteRetweetReply
bomanirani boman irani
Someone said 'the theme music'. that is not a 'who'.
FavoriteRetweetReply 

he is playing sum contest live on twitter !!!!πŸ˜†

Keep---------------Smiling !!!!😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

^umm Ra1 wom ws also very much +ve from overseas... 

Not as good as this no? I was also including critics in this..πŸ˜† The reviews are definitely way better *touchwood*

Ania, budget is 75 crores..producers have already recovered and the trade pundits say the distributors will recover too πŸ˜ƒ

All in all this seems to be one of SRK's more appreciated roles acting wise :D Yayyy! I'm happyy!

tomnjerry, I mean sustain as in not crash like BG, Ra.1 did in week 2 :)

Oh and I saw MI4..I quite liked it..those kind f action thrillers are more my kind of movies 😳 MI4 was worth for that Burj Khalifa scene alone..MAJOR adrenaline rush!
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
i might be going tonite...

whts the certification of the film?...any bold scenes?? my entire family is planning to go...so im not too sure if i should let them go to this or not...πŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

@Rehan

i dont like MI series ...neither Tom πŸ˜†
bt DON2 z very small compared 2 MI ...
glad it's getting praises ...

i know tht u dnt like TOm Cruise  !!!! πŸ˜† 

yup Don is very small film compared to MI n MI also doing gr8 both in India n on its territory so will Don  !!!!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Aish those movies cnt compete with Don2 !!! πŸ˜†

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

whts the certification of the film?...any bold scenes?? my entire family is planning to go...so im not too sure if i should let them go to this or not...πŸ˜†

Bold scene ...NO i dnt think so unless u r ttalking abt action sequences !!! πŸ˜† 

Keep-------------------Smiling !!! 😊
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Not as good as this no? I was also including critics in this..πŸ˜† The reviews are definitely way better *touchwood*

Ania, budget is 75 crores..producers have already recovered and the trade pundits say the distributors will recover too πŸ˜ƒ

All in all this seems to be one of SRK's more appreciated roles acting wise :D Yayyy! I'm happyy!

yess Ra1 ws thrashed by indian critics ..
bt got great reviews from hollywood critics ...

@bold yess ..poor ranbirπŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

From what I know the rating is 12A...dun think there would any makeout scenes etc. SRK doesn't do that ...😳

@ the budget: if it's 75 crores, then it may be easier to recover... Farhan is looking so stressed out in the promotion pics and stuff...
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Don 2 - Movie Review: Shahrukh - The King is Back

Movie Rating:
Friday, December 23, 2011, 11:06 [IST]
A A A
Shahrukh   | Priyanka   | Lara   | Don 2   | Wallpapers   | Trailers   | Don 2 Fan Club  
Superstar Shahrukh Khan and director Farhan Akhtar's previous movie Don: The Chase Begins Again was a blockbuster in 2006. After five years the duo has come back with its sequel, Don 2: The King is Back, which also marks SRK's return to anti-hero role. Before its release, the movie had created lot of curiosities among the audience. It do meet the expectation of the audience and Shahrukh once again rocks them as don.
       Join us in celebrating Indian Cinema - 2011
Don 2 is an action thriller film and Shahrukh Khan's dazzling action is the major attraction in it. The stunning visuals, Jason West's wonderful camera work, classic action and thrilling chase sequences, stylish narration, hip and witty dialogues, spectacular locations, beautiful costumes are the other highlights of the movie. What does not work in the film is its songs composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.

The movie has a stylishly crafted story, which is full of vigorous stunts. But one can deny the fact that Farhan Akhtar has borrowed several element of Hollywood films like Ocean's Eleven, Die Hard, Mission Impossible and few others. Yet, it is a right package of entertainer for Indian movie-goers.
            Vote For the Best Bollywood actor -2011
The film seems to have been made for the movie buffs, who love international thrillers. It is not surprising if viewers go to sleep in the first hour of the film due to boring dialogues, long dance sequence and Hrithik Roshan's hilarious cameo. But the post-interval portion of the film is sure to hold the attention of the audience. The second half is an exciting ride with several adrenaline rush moments.

In Don 2, Don (Shahrukh) surrenders himself to the police (Om Puri, Priyanka Chopra), who send him to a Malaysian prison, where he meets his old foe Vardhan (Boman Irani). With his foe, Don escapes from the prison by mixing poison in food served to everyone there. Then they go to Berlin to rob the currency plates for which Don takes the help of a hacker (Kunal Kapoor).

Shahrukh Khan has played a wicked, debonair anti-hero in Don 2 and he has lived it up with gusto. He also impresses the viewers with varied looks in the film. As Roma, Priyanka Chopra has delivered a high order of performance. Although Lara Dutta's character has less scope, she also wins the audience's heart with her glamour. Kunal Kapoor, Om Puri, Boman Irani and others have also delivered good acting.

Don 2 is very rich in its production values and Jason West's cinematography is the major highlight in it.
Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy's music for songs is good but it is not up to the standards of the movie. Dialogues are another attraction of the film and they are sure to become catchphrases. The locations and costume also add to the beauty of the film. The editing is slick in the first half but it is ok in the second half.

Overall, Don 2 is a perfect entertainment package for this Christmas. After Ra.One, this movie holds a mirror to changing trends in Indian cinema. Don't miss to watch SRK's dazzling stunts.

Producer: Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani and Shahrukh Khan

Director: Farhan Akhtar

Cast: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta, Om Puri, Kunal Kapoor, Boman Irani, Nawab Shah, Adi Putra, Alyy Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Sahil Shroff

Music: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy

thr is only one trend setter  in Bollywood !!!😎

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊