IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
mmm so 15 crore day 1 !!! πŸ˜›

@chocolover ..yep n i think it will cross MNIK as well in cumin days !!!πŸ˜›

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah its quite possible tomnjerry! The word of mouth and even reviews are good so far...definitely way better than Ra.One! Personally I don't expect any opening day records, or 3 day records to be broken..all I want is that it sustains and does well!
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^umm Ra1 wom ws also very much +ve from overseas... 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

so far the reviews hav been very good...weekend will be gr8 n weekdays will be good for sure..!!! πŸ˜›

And its gonna sustain by default too coz no movies releasing till Players ?

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
What is the budget of the film?

Now, atleast ppl won't dare bash SRK for the lack of acting cuz of Ra.One. The scope for that movie was limited to begin with so there is very little that could've been done...ofcourse, a change with the script etc. may have helped. SRK is capable of such good acting, it's just that he has done too many masala kinda movies that don't require such deep character interpretations and acting capabilities. But Shah has reclaimed his position with Don2. 
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Don 2 is made with 75 crore n i think it will recover frm Overseas only  !!!! πŸ˜›  $15million ?? no ?? πŸ˜†

Ra one was not bad at all.. i dnt know y ppl think so.. it garnered over 200crore worldwide gross n net 100crore+ frm India itself !!!  πŸ˜†

may be it got only hit status...but seeing the budget its not less thn an ATBB !!! Tongue

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
AzmiShabana Azmi shabana 
DON 2 RULES! SRK is at his best in recent times..its a ride all the way ...all my blessings to cast and crew and Farhan Ritesh.. 4 STARS
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet ReplyπŸ˜ƒ
AishMinoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Don 2 is made with 75 crore n i think it will recover frm Overseas only  !!!! πŸ˜›  $15million ?? no ?? πŸ˜†

Ra one was not bad at all.. i dnt know y ppl think so.. it garnered over 200crore worldwide gross n net 100crore+ frm India itself !!!  πŸ˜†

may be it got only hit status...but seeing the budget its not less thn an ATBB !!! πŸ˜›

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊

definitely😳
some non-SRKians saying it's better than MI4πŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Oh mom also jumped into reviewing...wait for wht papa has to say  !!! πŸ˜†

Aish... i hav not seen MI4 yet... but i love MI series movies... Tom cruise is brilliant !!!!πŸ˜›

but again its gr8 ppl r loving Don2 more !!!!πŸ˜›

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
AishMinoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

What is the budget of the film?

Now, atleast ppl won't dare bash SRK for the lack of acting cuz of Ra.One. The scope for that movie was limited to begin with so there is very little that could've been done...ofcourse, a change with the script etc. may have helped. SRK is capable of such good acting, it's just that he has done too many masala kinda movies that don't require such deep character interpretations and acting capabilities. But Shah has reclaimed his position with Don2. 

yea he ws criticized for his south accent ...
 bt  his acting ws amazing especially in G-one character imo...