Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^^They did..she looks fab and did a good job according to some reviewers.
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

okay Hope you enjoy.. πŸ˜›

cnt wait for tomo...!! hope for the best !!! πŸ˜›  thr is no business news in UK as of now ? πŸ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊

not yet...
UAE shws r houseful😳...
lol tomrw some -ve reviews sureπŸ˜‰ .πŸ˜†.
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip-buzz/don-2-quick-movie-review-shahrukh-khan-is-truly-wicked/

DON 2 Quick Movie Review: Shahrukh Khan is truly wicked

Our critic is viewing Don 2 right now, and we heard from him saying that Shahrukh Khan rocks in Farhan Akhtar's film. The film matches the first part as far as the slickness quotient is concerned, and in fact, takes it to another level. Priyanka Chopra plays the sexy but tough cop act well. The interactions between her character and Don are worth watching. Once again, Don entertains with his one-liners, his wicked charm and his ruthlessness. For viewers exposed to international films, it might be a mish-mash, but it's still worth it. Not many films like these are made in India. The only film which looks close to Don 2 right now is Abbas Mustan's Players in terms of the action and cinematography. So go watch Don 2. It's a thriller not to be missed! Don 2 stars Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Kunal Kapoor, Boman Irani and Lara Dutta among others. It releases Friday, December 23.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Lara does not hav a significant role to talk  !!!πŸ˜†

Keep------------------Smiling !!!😊

you're funny πŸ˜†
I am looking forward to see SRKPC's sizzling chemistry in this one! I read it somewhere that they are doing a hot tango towards the end of the movie. Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

not yet...
UAE shws r houseful😳...
lol tomrw some -ve reviews sureπŸ˜‰ .πŸ˜†.

-ve reviews r part of it @end of the day box office no will decide the fate of the movie  !!! πŸ˜† 

as of now only one odd review has cum but rating is 2.5 !!! πŸ˜† 

okay...as per sum tweete south main movie has huge craze n heavy advance booking !!!! Tongue

@aana... thank you !!! πŸ˜†

Keep----------------Smiling !!! 😊
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yess adv booking r strong in HYD circuit ..
in kolkata too ...
but slow @single screens :(
cinema-goer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

I looking forward to see SRKPC's sizzling chemistry in this one! I read it somewhere that they are doing a hot tango towards the end of the movie.

wooohooo that made my day..haha..they are delight to watch..saw some promotions videos gosh their wit matches so much ..even farhan..the don gang are crazy to be around..😳
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
everythn cnt go well frm the wrd go ..let the movie release it will grip single screens too  !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
cinema-goer thumbnail
This is treat for his fans..they were battered by Ra.one and even Mnik ..i was his staunch hater..but did not want him go down ..when he has so much potential..he cud hav done amirs 3i easily ..but his script sense is worst..or shall i say his people sense(kjo,adi ) is worst..he better work with hirani,vishal  and others who can draw a fab performance..

and his muddy promotion tactics..i hate them so much..its a relief that he did not pull those here..Good job farhan and ritesh in controlling him..

Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago