AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
krk z xcited too 😆
kamaalrkhan Kamaal R Khan - KRK 
What an opening! No tickets are available for next 3 days. All shows are almost houseful in UAE #Don2 @ritesh_sid @faroutakhtar@iamsrk
53 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

sumitpatel25 sumit patel 
watched #don2 last night...just one word... amaaaziiinggg
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
sumitpatel25 sumit patel 
yes my friends , i liked it.acc to me it was amazing...now pls dont disturb me, have to submit the project
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply 😆

ill_Eagle_ Vaibhav Rohilla 
#don2 turns me into a SRK fan. He has all the don traits.
55 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

RaghuBOI Raghu 
Post #DOn2 srk fans equation will change for ever. He will have more male fans than female. Don2 is true boys movie. #Don2
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha ranbir ka award gaya...
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don 2 Has Good Advance

Don 2 has had a good advance though it is not comparable to Bodyguard and Ra.One which had sold much more tickets in advance. If we compare with Ready then it is better at multiplexes than that film but not single screens. The film will put up big numbers at multiplexes across the country.

The single screen advance is lower, normally the good single screens in Delhi like Liberty and Vishaal are close to being booked out for day one by the big event films but here just 40-50% tickets are gone. These theatres are advance theatres and take the best advance bookings in the country.

In the metros the film is being helped by the 3D version which has strong bookings but at many other places pricing is playing spoil sport where more bookings are coming in for the cheaper tickets rather than the 3D ones which are priced 70-80% more than 2D at places especially in the morning shows. As there is a Tamil and Telugu version for the film, it will be the second biggest release of 2011 after Ra.One hitting 3000 plus screens.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3825&nCat=
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Have a feeling Don 2 will become a massive hit. Sometime its okay to under play promotions for a movie like Don 2 and keep expectations low and then go on to surprise audience.

theprince thumbnail
totally excited for this film and i really hope this will delete the major disapoint of Ra one and Hrithik is gettin too much prases on twitter and all people said his small role is totally mindblowing .

PunsAndParadox Shrikanth
Well can anyone confirm who is the lead actor in #Don2? It seems Hrithik Roshan as per my TL

😆
wawoo my hrithik is there ab aur maza ayga..happy for SRK ...😃
theprince thumbnail
sakeenaLuvEK-KM
yes he is getting alot of praises and this is another reason to feel more excited about this film .
This content was originally posted by: theprince

sakeenaLuvEK-KM

yes he is getting alot of praises and this is another reason to feel more excited about this film .

yaa i can see  full on praises for Hrithik all around twitter ..proud to b hrithikian..he is truly magical...❤️
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Don2 has a sexy special appearance- Hrithik rocks the big screen in 5 mins!
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don 2 Review!! (beware - minor spoilers)

Hi guys, watched Don 2 last night here in the UK.

Really really liked. Very very Hollywood. Story and action start off within the first 5 mins. Second half was much much better than the first. Theatre was packed to the max. Went to the toilet during interval and when I walked back in it just stank of asians lol.

The story is predictable but then its unpredicatble as well, you'll know what I mean if you watch it. Pace slows down a little bit upto interval point but after that its smooth. Prison breakout sequence wasnt all that. Action is first rate. I personally didn't like how they used Hrithik to be honest, found it very immature. SRK and Boman steal the show. The witty dialogues and the banter between them had everyone in splits. The relationship between SRK and Priyanka is questionnable though, they could have taken a different route. Even Bomans character in the film jokes about them. Picturisation of title song was nice and the Hai Yeh Maya song was used nicely. Priyanka was different,(the nose?😒 )felt like there was something missing from her performance but she was good in action scenes. Kunal was alright nothing to boast about, so was Lara but she looked amazing. Watch it for SRK and Bomans acting, the dialogues, the action and the excellent second half. Expect lots of explosions and double crossings. Overall a very good film, worth the money. Im contemplating a second watch.

This was my first review and I know I've missed out a lot of info. Let me know if you guys would like to know anything else.
Edited by you2 - 12 years ago