JUST RANG STARONE...PLS READ!

anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys I have just rang starone and a man answered I asked to speak to sum1 regarding Geet and he told me to hold the line.I waited for ages and then got disconnected.

But I rang again a little while later and then a lady answered and she was v nice and spoke properly to me.I said to her that I am ringing from UK and would like toknow if there is any news regarding Geet season 2 and she replied that the channel is still in talks and that nothing has been finalised and then took my name and ID.

I said to her that do u think there is any chance at all of  a GHSP season 2 or are u just taking names and ID's just to keep fans quiet.She replied no we are taking the fans requests seriously but the backlash of the show ending has calmed down since a few days.I said what do u suggest us fans can do more and she replied thats upto fans got nothing to do with me.

So basically I think she meant that we need to cause more mayhem and keep calling them cz its quietening down.Come on guys dont slack off now.Keep calling the star1 offices.This is the only way to get season 2 with GurTi.JUST KEEP CALLING!!!

There are over 2 million Geet fans and if we all ring just once a day then think what a difference that would make.

HALLA BOLGUYS AND KEEP CALLING!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank for sharing dear...
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dear..will call SO
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
give me their no plz..with India's code too
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

give me their no plz..with India's code too

Phone no mumbai off-00912267227777
Thank you
Looks like we all know what we need to do then
nishadatar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THERE IS A OTHER WAY CAN WE  HOLD THE BANNERS AT MUMBAI " THAT LIKE
"ANY PH/ OR CHANNEL PLZZ LISTEN TO FANS
OF GURTI/MAANEETS WE WANT OUR GC AND DD BACK ON TV SERIAL, EITHER GEET SEASON 2/ OR NEW FRESH SERIAL WITH BOTH OF THEM." THERE WERE MORE THEN 4 LAKHS FANS OF THEM DEMANDING THIS.
IT'S DIFFICULT BUT NOT POSSIBLE.

GCrck thumbnail
I dont think anyone is calling them. Come on guys no one is sitting there reading our mails n comments. We have to talk to them direct nahin toh yeh umeed bhi toot jayegi before its too late cal them. Its just a cal wat to fear of. Jab itna kuch kar rahe hain maaneet ko vapis lane ke liye toh ek phone to kar hi sakte hai na . Come on guys
GCrck thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishadatar

THERE IS A OTHER WAY CAN WE HOLD THE BANNERS AT MUMBAI " THAT LIKE
"ANY PH/ OR CHANNEL PLZZ LISTEN TO FANS
OF GURTI/MAANEETS WE WANT OUR GC AND DD BACK ON TV SERIAL, EITHER GEET SEASON 2/ OR NEW FRESH SERIAL WITH BOTH OF THEM." THERE WERE MORE THEN 4 LAKHS FANS OF THEM DEMANDING THIS.
IT'S DIFFICULT BUT NOT POSSIBLE.

great idea dear. Plz those who live in mumbai u can do many things plz guys
krndr thumbnail
Hey plz post this on Geet FB Wall too
people need to know this