India-Forums

dadu aka janak jadeja

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i feel dadu is the central character of this show whose goin to bond both the families n tell them the importance of human relationships over money n wealth.. i love his bond with harmony..almost like a friend, mother, guide.. i think he is the most sorted character of the show.. loved the gola sequence where he has fun wid harmony like a friend.. so cute..

i want to c what all u feel abt dadu.. i toh already c my grandfather in him..Big smile

oh btw i just googled dadu i.e arun nalavde.. n oh man hes acted in an oscar nominated film shwasClap... we hav got really brilliant actors on board...

Edited by ritusimple - 21 December 2011 at 3:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005Sabu0211-raiAasma-IceMaidenTasneem-17BluFate..Anusha..AASUS

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
 he is definitely the GLUE in this show. ...I prefer that to being the guru who just preaches bhashans ...I hope that doesn't happen.  

So far he isn't giving bhashans but just gives in to Harmony and I don't know how long that will last...

Things are going to change drastically when Modis end up living with him in his house, but he will never change. The rock. The stability while all around him change. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

he is definitely the GLUE in this show. ...I prefer that to being the guru who just preaches bhashans ...I hope that doesn't happen.  

So far he isn't giving bhashans but just gives in to Harmony and I don't know how long that will last...

Things are going to change drastically when Modis end up living with him in his house, but he will never change. The rock. The stability while all around him change. 

u r right..hez like a rock.. but i just he doesnt turn preachy.. i luv him..hes too cute.. n specially bond he shares wid harmony... laaago...heheheheh...
..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
now that I'm Hiral, maybe I should learn this secret lingo Harmony and daddu have...never know when it might be needed. 

AASUS

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

now that I'm Hiral, maybe I should learn this secret lingo Harmony and daddu have...never know when it might be needed. 

hehe v better all learn to talk ulta..its goin to b of gr8 help.. this ulta speaking is fun!!!!
Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Ritu: absolutely

Dadu is the central character who is the symbol peace Smile

Even i feel that eventually he will the one to make the Modiz understand the worth of money and happiness with simplicity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusimpleAASUS

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
yes the cast is very good, just going by their performances last 2 nights I am impressed with the generally underplayed way in which it's all been done. no unnecessary histrionics and ott acting...of course this has to do with the writing and direction as well. there is some subtlety to them all...even Hiral_Madame Embarrassed  noticed the way she calmly told Hansraj that she and Harshili were going to look for Harmony? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusimpleTasneem-17AASUS

nigella Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tasneem-17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index