Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? (Page 7)

Ms.Cheeni Goldie
Ms.Cheeni
Ms.Cheeni

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Lol nice post!!!!Well I have met an ASR in real life..handsome , angry, unemotional , the whole deal ...but he was my DAD !!!!I often wonder how on earth my mother handled him...very hard thing to do In real life...I must say!Mum was pretty much like Kkg ...outspoken warm bubbly ...she managed as best as she cud ...mind you it takes guts to live with a man like ASR and tears too ! They have both passed away now...and well...quite a love story it was!

Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 26 May 2012 at 3:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaThardabracadabraMarybartontvbuf

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
ASR in real life! Big smile.. Well to be honest, like it or not, women like such fictional characters only in books..In real life, yes they want a man like him but with additional things like emotions, confessions, assurances, pampering everything.. If they can deal with a man minus these then ASR is purrrfectt!

But ASR in real would be a challenge to deal with..So it would be a very interesting relationship .. Firstly, know that this guy ticks mentally and it is always a battle of wits with this man and also keep emotions at bay and you would have to be a little detached for that.. Keeping that in mind it sure would be one helluva ride with a man like ASR.. Wink

Edited by chaitra2011 - 26 May 2012 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Cheeni

Lol nice post!!!!Well I have met an ASR in real life..handsome , angry, emotional , the whole deal ...but he was my DAD !!!!I often wonder how on earth my mother handled him...very hard thing to do In real life...I must say!Mum was pretty much like Kkg ...outspoken warm bubbly ...she managed as best as she cud ...mind you it takes guts to live with a man like ASR and tears too ! They have both passed away now...and well...quite a love story it was!

I agree..I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to deal with a man like ASR.. Nice story it really must've been.. Smile.. And men like ASR do get attracted to women like KKG actually! In real!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.CheeniMarybartontvbuf

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
ASR or someone like ASR? 
I dont think I'm lucky enough to have ASR and someone "like" ASR can not ( I guess ) woo be and get me on drooling over him crazily like  ASR does!  :P
But, I love ASR. He's perfect!  <3 Though it'll be tough to deal with him initially and Khushi is strong enough to do that, I'll try to be strong too and get through it and him and in the end we'll live happily ever after when he'll also love me. I toh already love him without even getting him!
Embarrassed
Day Dreaming

Marybarton

Ms.Cheeni Goldie
Ms.Cheeni
Ms.Cheeni

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Ms.Cheeni

Lol nice post!!!!Well I have met an ASR in real life..handsome , angry, emotional , the whole deal ...but he was my DAD !!!!I often wonder how on earth my mother handled him...very hard thing to do In real life...I must say!Mum was pretty much like Kkg ...outspoken warm bubbly ...she managed as best as she cud ...mind you it takes guts to live with a man like ASR and tears too ! They have both passed away now...and well...quite a love story it was!

I agree..I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to deal with a man like ASR.. Nice story it really must've been.. Smile.. And men like ASR do get attracted to women like KKG actually! In real!!
oops I had meant unemotional ...yeah sigh it isn't as rosy as seen on tv :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMarybartontvbuf

spongebobchick Senior Member
spongebobchick
spongebobchick

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hmmm... I don't think I could deal with a real life ASR... I mean granted he would be extremely good looking but for the price of a mountain-sized ego and an ex-live-in girlfriend????  The amount of times he refers to himself in third person is astounding!!! :O
If it was a guy with just a temper, I could handle that... or maybe not as I'd probably shut him down so that my anger overpowered or something :/ Don't think I could work with an ASR though; that would be too distracting! 
Now in real life I've never met anyone who could meet the standards of ASR (Lol, now who could match that man dripping with suave?????? LOOL) But I have met my fair share of guys who either have the looks&the ego/ the ego&the anger (no looks mind)/ the anger / the ego/ good looking (but the pie is kinda missing a filling ;) )... so technically there's no reach chance of me having to deal with an ASR... [Phew!!!] 

I dunno though... If miraculously, I happened to bump into one... I think I'd prefer to just ogle at him... from a safe distance lol...

And then I'd remember this ironic thread I'd read on IF LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liMs.CheeniMarybartontvbuf

achu_arshi IF-Dazzler
achu_arshi
achu_arshi

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
HAHAH NICE THOUGHT

first of i would have slapped him andyelled at him "DAMN I LOVE U!!! DO U UNDERSTAND I LOVE U AND U HAVE TO LOVE ME"LOL
u know i can't loss himLOL

actually i won't be able to be patient like khushi and i won't ignore him... 
if he ignores me ii won't even look at his face

Marybarton

azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ASR type of man looks good in drama.  But in real life I will be far away from this type of man.   If the man does not show the love and concern for me than how good looking the man is, it does not matter to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybartontvbuf

Go to top