Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? (Page 5)

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I'd be seriously intimidated.
I'm anyways intimidated around extreme wealth.
Money is such a turn off when it is coated with such opulence and lavish life style.

So yeah, I'd run like hell from ASR.
And then dream about him from afar. Like I do now. lol.

ASR behaves a certain way with Khushi because Khushi behaves a certain way with ASR. She is such a kick-ass woman! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveMarybartontvbuf

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

I'd be seriously intimidated.
I'm anyways intimidated around extreme wealth.
Money is such a turn off when it is coated with such opulence and lavish life style.

So yeah, I'd run like hell from ASR.
And then dream about him from afar. Like I do now. lol.

ASR behaves a certain way with Khushi because Khushi behaves a certain way with ASR. She is such a kick-ass woman! :D

ClapThis is such a good point. I never thought of it this way, wealth being an intimidating agent. I am werid like that, I have no sense of authority. But now that you mention it, yes, if you think about it, it can be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I won't ... I would rather ignore that person and if it doesn't work I'll walkout... That what I normally do and it actually workz...Big smile

Marybarton

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ASR is the perfect blend between Mr Darcy (pride and Predjudice), Mr Rochester( Jane Eyer) and Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights). Lot of Heathcliff tendencies are there compared to the other two.

So having analysed all the three characters, I would say say it would depend on how he behaves with me in different situations. I think I would act in most parts like Jane Eyre except I would never cry if he man handles me. I would just kick him in the balls and tell him that any dreams he had of having children are over.
If he did something like what happened in Diwali night, I would have left him then and there and never look back even a second. No one and I repeat NO ONE has the right to hurt my pride and scorn me like that and even if he's my soul mate, I would never forgive him...unless he repent in an intense manner.
I think Kushi is in the right track. she is not having any romantic feelings for him right now becasue his words on that day nullified any she had for him. It will take some serious work from ASR's end to revoke those feelings back. So right now, how Kushi behaves with him is correct in most parts.

I would make him SUFFER and make him come after me BIG TIME before I even look at him let alone speak with him. KKG is too soft hearted in this regard.

Edited by hirushinz - 21 December 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liRadheKrish1chipMarybartontvbuf

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

ASR is the perfect blend between Mr Darcy (pride and Predjudice), Mr Rochester( Jane Eyer) and Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights). Lot of Heathcliff tendencies are there compared to the other two.

So having analysed all the three characters, I would say say it would depend on how he behaves with me in different situations. I think I would act in most parts like Jane Eyre except I would never cry if he man handles me. I would just kick him in the balls and tell him that any dreams he had of having children are over.
If he did something like what happened in Diwali night, I would have left him then and there and never look back even a second. No one and I repeat NO ONE has the right to hurt my pride and scorn me like that and even if he's my soul mate, I would never forgive him...unless he repent in an intense manner.
I think Kushi is in the right track. she is not having any romantic feelings for him right now becasue his words on that day nullified any she had for him. It will take some serious work from ASR's end to revoke those feelings back. So right now, how Kushi behaves with him is correct in most parts.

I would make him SUFFER and make him come after me BIG TIME before I even look at him let alone speak with him. KKG is too soft hearted in this regard.

You are my kind of girl! I would have done the same! Hope KKG does too!

tvbuf

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Sigh in real life there r no ASRs Ouch Still a girl can dream though Embarrassed

Marybarton

Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

H

I..let me attempt: in real life if a guy would break my heart the way ASR does, I'd definitely question him on his mixed signals and give him an earful, instead of shedding tears and later pretending to be happy for him!

And actually if a guy misbehaved like that (tearing off the pearls, manhandling) I would never turn around to look at him again! If I did bump into him, I'd ignore him - forget going to work for him.

my thoughts are similar.

Marybarton

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Honestly, I'd never get along with a real-life ASR, because of the anger. I have quite a temper myself, and need someone who does not have such an anger.

However having said that, if the anger is replaced with flirtiness, then he is the perfect guy :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybartontvbuf

Go to top