Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? - Page 9

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ignore all anger blast because his brain when mad doesn't work...slowly walk away when he is talking, that kills him...that should get his attention...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Marybarton

If I met ASR, who is like a modern version of Darcy, albeit a little less moral and a little more rude. I would have pushed him and shouted back at him in the first meeting (when he locked Khushi away and then manhandled her). Then the office reaction would be the same as Khushi's when she gave him an earful and showed him his place. If he brought up aukat talks, I would really tear him down.

Romantically, if he had made a move like Diwali and then broke my heart, I would definitely not pursue him. Given his reactions it would be clear to me that he was interested however. So I would be hell-bent on making him suffer. In other words, I would take the help of another guy (NK) and keep at it until I broke his heart. Lol I probably sound more like ASR than ASR, but hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

Once he breaks down and accepts defeat, I will happily take him on 😆

I completely agree with your reactions.  However, once he broke down in front of me - not sure I'd want him after all 😉
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ASR is like a Devdas but the only difference is he isn't a alcoholic.  
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
run in the opposite direction...I cant stand people who have huge egos...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

run in the opposite direction...I cant stand people who have huge egos...

Agree !!!

It was hilarious when he said - I am Arnav Singh Raizada and my ego makes me (in the episode where he refuses to give credit to Khushi for taking care of him).  I though to myself - how old is this character - 5 ?
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I will avoid him as much as I can ..
even I felt in my heart some feeling to him, I will ignore it ( and I can do it, I'm not emotional person who consider love most important thing in the life) ..
I will try my best to be away from him .. even if he purpose, I will reject ..
I cannot live with some one moody, one moment very nice, and the other make my life hell..
Maybe if I knew every thing about him , and his past, and he show some significant changes in him , then maybe I will think about him as my life partner
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would try to avoid him as much as I can, If he humiliates me like ASR does to Khushi so many times, i will try to give him silent treatment. I woul be surprised if he shows care for me coz in real life i am the one who usually cares for others. I am a shy and introvert person I will not dance with him like teri meri
hbkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like egoists, I don't like unnecessarily rude ppl, I don't like ppl who evaluate everyone's worth by their status, on first impression, I would have despised ASR...but having been in the unavoidable situation of having to interact with him on a regular basis..I would discover how genuinely loving he is, how soft hearted he is, how caring he is, how hurt he is by his painful past, how intelligent n witty he is...I would definitely stop disliking him...but love? I don't think so...although chemistry n attraction have been and will continue to be the undoing of many a fool 😆 any woman who has self respect will not want a man like ASR as their life partner...but his positives are too real to be ignored...if I had enough reason to believe he has feelings for me...I would not play cat n mouse...alas being a romantic fool I would acknowledge my feelings for him...take the plunge n tell him how I feel about him n leave it to him...our khushi should have done the same after the diwali almost kiss...instead of asking about the stupid payal she should have asked about him almost kissing her...but I must admit I would have behaved exactly the same way she did if asr had conveniently avoided any discussion, clarification, confession n promptly announced his engagement minutes after our interludeEdited by hbkumar - 11 years ago
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I have one just like him trust even physics too but yeah got married its tuff u need to be patient dont talk when he talk that the key point give him the silent treatment n when he is done deal with him later that ll always work
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ill die if i really met ASR talking characterwise...
Welll i will not behave like khushi definetly... I will more emotional then she is and i am sure i will not react with the sittuation like she do... I am not saying anything to the character... I am talking how i will react...